Roger Stone

These people suck. They are bad people.
notorial dissent

Re: Roger Stone

Post by notorial dissent »

northland10 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:59 pm Piter De Vries was the Baron Harkonen's mentat.
I think, in that picture, he looks more like the Baron.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya, Bannon's fairly clever, but he is no Mentat.
Hic sunt dracones
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Suranis wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:17 pm Ya, Bannon's fairly clever, but he is no Mentat.
More like, the rest of the field is just so damn brain dead he looks intelligent and clever,
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:17 am Who had Stone throws Bannon under the bus on their bingo card?
You mean that wasn't the free center square?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Suranis wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:17 pm Ya, Bannon's fairly clever, but he is no Mentat.
What if he's just the Mentat who graduated at the bottom of the class? I mean, still a Mentat but the other Mentats run circles around him.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well, every average needs its low point after all.
Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:51 am What if he's just the Mentat who graduated at the bottom of the class? I mean, still a Mentat but the other Mentats run circles around him.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Oh wow, this is so serious and cunning! Roger's pulling out the big guns! Frighteningly, now it's not just Realist and me who are panicking now... it's Adam Schiff too also!

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 52m
In an attempt to get back at Adam Schiff, GOP operative Roger Stone said he visited a Barnes & Noble at night, where he moved the congressman's books to the fiction section. But, I'm afraid that doing such is only inconveniencing staff and not bothering Schiff in the slightest.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

That's a grammar school-level stunt. Stone's losing it. Not that he had it.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski
Roger Stone announces a 3-day “Trump extravaganza” festival in Tampa at the end of the month, with a special VIP evening with Roger and cocktails to kick it off for just $99.95.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Early Spring Break? Three day at the beaches?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

wrote: Roger Stone announces a 3-day “Trump extravaganza” festival in Tampa at the end of the month, with a special VIP evening with Roger and cocktails to kick it off for just $99.95.
How many cocktails included at that price?
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Stone? Stone-deaf comes to mind.... :twisted:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

bob wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:09 am How many cocktails included at that price?
The more I drank, the more I would be inspired to participate in the festivities, and the more quickly I'd be ejected. In vino veritas, I reckon.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

bob wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:09 am
wrote: Roger Stone announces a 3-day “Trump extravaganza” festival in Tampa at the end of the month, with a special VIP evening with Roger and cocktails to kick it off for just $99.95.
How many cocktails included at that price?
All the tiny airline bottles you bring with you.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:07 pm

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski
Roger Stone announces a 3-day “Trump extravaganza” festival in Tampa at the end of the month, with a special VIP evening with Roger and cocktails to kick it off for just $99.95.

That’s the weekend of Tampa’s yuuuge Gasparilla Pirate Fest. Good luck getting a room. The Pirate fest is a BFD. He’ll get zero publicity.

(I see he didn’t call it trumparilla this time. Wonder why?) :roll:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:05 am That’s the weekend of Tampa’s yuuuge Gasparilla Pirate Fest. Good luck getting a room. The Pirate fest is a BFD. He’ll get zero publicity.

Stone's an evil immoral fuck, but he is reasonably smart. There is no way he does not know that.\

So, I have to conclude he is doing this on that weekend deliberately. Which manes me wonder - Whats the angle? With him it's either sex, publicity, or money.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The Gasparilla Pirate Fest is Mardi Gras in Tampa. They have a big parade. A tall ship (I forget the name) winters in Tampa Bay and its arrival is the reason for the season party. The fest opens with the tall (now pirate) ship attacking and "taking" the Port of Tampa. They have the krewes and the musical acts. There's a huge party that evening at a park with lots of bandstands. (I'm donating a couple of original pirate hats for charity raffles.) I half expect Stone to show pictures of the crowd lined up along the parade route to convince trump the people were cheering him, even the ones dressed like pirates.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:21 pm The Gasparilla Pirate Fest is Mardi Gras in Tampa. They have a big parade. A tall ship (I forget the name) winters in Tampa Bay and its arrival is the reason for the season party. The fest opens with the tall (now pirate) ship attacking and "taking" the Port of Tampa. They have the krewes and the musical acts. There's a huge party that evening at a park with lots of bandstands. (I'm donating a couple of original pirate hats for charity raffles.) I half expect Stone to show pictures of the crowd lined up along the parade route to convince trump the people were cheering him, even the ones dressed like pirates.
Off Topic
I had never heard of Gasparilla until I and a few of my music buddies spent a few nights in Ybor City before we left on a cruise. I had never been to Tampa, didn’t know anything about it, and couldn’t find a hotel room. I found a really cute airbnb in Ybor City, and the owner told me about the parade happening the second night in Ybor City. What a blast!
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
raison de arizona

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo wrote: Roger Stone said yesterday on InfoWars that he caught Covid-19 recently, which has left him with "all of the worst symptoms."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:03 pm Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo wrote: Roger Stone said yesterday on InfoWars that he caught Covid-19 recently, which has left him with "all of the worst symptoms."
Then why isn't Stone on a respirator and unable to speak? ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
tek

Post by tek »

Roger Stone has had the worst symptoms forever. Got 'em from Nixon, I reckon.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya, right. I don't believe a word of it.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:56 pm Ya, right. I don't believe a word of it.
Roger Stone, lie?? That's unpossible!
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:05 am
Volkonski wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:07 pm

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski

That’s the weekend of Tampa’s yuuuge Gasparilla Pirate Fest. Good luck getting a room. The Pirate fest is a BFD. He’ll get zero publicity.

The "Trumparilla" logo is still on the upper right corner of the video...

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”