Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Ben-Prime »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:34 pm When Dukes of Hazzard is the executive summary of your career
To be fair, he was also in over 100 episodes of Smallville in the early aughts. As Pa Kent, yet. Which is why this is such a letdown for me.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by neonzx »

Didn't the theme song start....

Just a good old boys, never meaning no harm.
Sam the Centipede

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Sam the Centipede »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:33 pm
‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Actor Makes Death Threat Against Joe Biden
:snippity:
John Schneider Says Joe Biden Should Be 'Publicly Hung'
I imagine Joe Biden is hung, in many party offices, etc., or at least his image is.

Oh, you mean "hanged", do you, you semi-literate murderous clown?

<end pedant mode>
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by neonzx »

Saw a news report that the Secret Service is on this.

Sorry, not sorry for you John.
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:54 am Saw a news report that the Secret Service is on this.

Sorry, not sorry for you John.
I wondered. Of course he’ll whine about that.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:47 am
RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:33 pm
‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Actor Makes Death Threat Against Joe Biden
:snippity:
John Schneider Says Joe Biden Should Be 'Publicly Hung'
I imagine Joe Biden is hung...
No wonder Trump hates him.
101010 :towel:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

IMDB says Schneider has a full resume with over 175 credits in his career. He's had work every year since 1979. Not many in Hollywood can make that claim. However, most of it are productions I've never heard of, or recall watching. He's not, and never has been, an actor that draws me to a title.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

Of course, he's now assured a prime speaking spot at CPAC.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Sam the Centipede

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:18 am Of course, he's now assured a prime speaking spot at CPAC.
or warm up at a Trump Rally? Heil Trumpf!
bill_g

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

Damn. Didn't think about that. He'll drive the Gen Lee up on stage and start a monologue about preserving Southern heritage.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

I didn't watch the video so I don't know what she had to say but I do know she scares me, and that's just from the screen shot.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
p0rtia

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by p0rtia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:11 pm I didn't watch the video so I don't know what she had to say but I do know she scares me, and that's just from the screen shot.
It's the eyes.... yeesh!
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Maybenaut »

bill_g wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:26 am Damn. Didn't think about that. He'll drive the Gen Lee up on stage and start a monologue about preserving Southern heritage.
OMG, those General Lees are all over the place out here.

Dude who played “Cooter” on that show, Ben Jones, lives in my part of Virginia.

He parlayed his fame into two terms in the U.S. House of Representatives, representing a district in Georgia. After returning to (or coming to) Virginia after his political career ended, he opened three Dukes of Hazzard museums - in Sperryville, VA, Nashville, and Gatlinburg.

Sperryville used to be a sleepy town out in the boonies, but wealthy DC and Northern Virginia folk started buying up property and building weekend homes, and Cooter’s no longer fit the image. I can’t remember whether it was the town of Sperryville or Rappahannock County, but they found some zoning violation, refused to grant a variance, and shut Cooter’s down in Sperryville. They moved out here to Luray, four miles from here, in 2017 (as I understand it, they looked at our house but couldn’t get a permit for a restaurant because the septic system is too small, or something).

I have mixed feelings. I went inside (once) only to see Confederate flags on sale. Jones is (or was) a Democrat, but he’s a southerner, so… But they put on a lot of events (mostly car shows) that bring out-of-town money to Luray and Page County.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
bill_g

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

Maybenaut wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:09 pm
OMG, those General Lees are all over the place out here.

Dude who played “Cooter” on that show, Ben Jones, lives in my part of Virginia.

He parlayed his fame into two terms in the U.S. House of Representatives, representing a district in Georgia. After returning to (or coming to) Virginia after his political career ended, he opened three Dukes of Hazzard museums - in Sperryville, VA, Nashville, and Gatlinburg.

Sperryville used to be a sleepy town out in the boonies, but wealthy DC and Northern Virginia folk started buying up property and building weekend homes, and Cooter’s no longer fit the image. I can’t remember whether it was the town of Sperryville or Rappahannock County, but they found some zoning violation, refused to grant a variance, and shut Cooter’s down in Sperryville. They moved out here to Luray, four miles from here, in 2017 (as I understand it, they looked at our house but couldn’t get a permit for a restaurant because the septic system is too small, or something).

I have mixed feelings. I went inside (once) only to see Confederate flags on sale. Jones is (or was) a Democrat, but he’s a southerner, so… But they put on a lot of events (mostly car shows) that bring out-of-town money to Luray and Page County.
Hmmm ... sudden code violations. Sounds to me like it was cool to be Confederate until it wasn't, and then the white paint came out to cover it all up. While I don't care if a museum honoring Southern History closes for lack of business, I am not fond of people tinkering with local land use and building codes to run a business out.

I was dragged into those kinds of arguments at least twice, and in one case it involved a hardware store owner that I was not particularly fond of. I hated having to defend him and his business to the rest of the board. But, my nay did not carry the day. The other members decided their code interpretation was correct and defensible, and he decided not to get representation to appeal their decision. He sold to a national chain (Ace Hardware), and suddenly everything was copacetic.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Maybenaut »

bill_g wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:14 pm
Hmmm ... sudden code violations. Sounds to me like it was cool to be Confederate until it wasn't, and then the white paint came out to cover it all up. While I don't care if a museum honoring Southern History closes for lack of business, I am not fond of people tinkering with local land use and building codes to run a business out.

I was dragged into those kinds of arguments at least twice, and in one case it involved a hardware store owner that I was not particularly fond of. I hated having to defend him and his business to the rest of the board. But, my nay did not carry the day. The other members decided their code interpretation was correct and defensible, and he decided not to get representation to appeal their decision. He sold to a national chain (Ace Hardware), and suddenly everything was copacetic.
Yeah, it was Rappahanock’s loss for sure. These folks bring in a lot of money to the local businesses from visitors who don’t put much of a strain on local resources.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
bill_g

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

Maybenaut wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:22 pm
Yeah, it was Rappahanock’s loss for sure. These folks bring in a lot of money to the local businesses from visitors who don’t put much of a strain on local resources.
Definitely. A popular destination attraction can be a net positive multiplier to the local economy. The State of Nevada is a good and bad example of what can be done with tourist money.
RVInit

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RVInit »

In the big scheme of things, right wing assholes, to be specific, this guy isn't the worst of the worst. But, this is too good not to post. Listen to the end, a great song about the guy. In general, if you follow this YouTuber, the end of her videos are usually full of funny goodness. But this ending is one of the best.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
John Thomas8

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by John Thomas8 »

The source of some of the low lifery:

realist

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by realist »

ahhhh the bible of the racist right.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Ben-Prime »

realist wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:50 pm ahhhh the bible of the racist right.
I remember once describing it for an ex of mine in converastion as '"Mein Kampf' meets 'the Book of Revelations' meets the works of John Brunner' (the 70s dystopian sci-fi author, familiar to both of us as she'd just thumbed through the Shockwave Rider in my car on a road trip, though I suppose post-2008 I could simply have used 'the Hunger Games' as the last comparison).
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:08 pm
realist wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:50 pm ahhhh the bible of the racist right.
I remember once describing it for an ex of mine in converastion as '"Mein Kampf' meets 'the Book of Revelations' meets the works of John Brunner' (the 70s dystopian sci-fi author, familiar to both of us as she'd just thumbed through the Shockwave Rider in my car on a road trip, though I suppose post-2008 I could simply have used 'the Hunger Games' as the last comparison).
And written even worse than Mein Kampf....which is an achievement I guess... :shrug: :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
John Thomas8

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by John Thomas8 »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:48 pm
And written even worse than Mein Kampf....which is an achievement I guess... :shrug: :lol:
Well, having a PhD doesn't make one moral or sane.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:04 pm
And also ended up selling the rights to the book to a Jewish publisher if I remember correctly.... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
John Thomas8

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by John Thomas8 »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:14 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:04 pm
And also ended up selling the rights to the book to a Jewish publisher if I remember correctly.... :shrug:
In the end, all these mutts are prosperity theological (aka christofascist) grifters. Cash wins every single time.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”