Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
Dr. Ken

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Dr. Ken »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:50 pm
They clearly never listened to the lyrics or watched the original music video. Meanwhile here's a slow emotional remix he made almost a decade ago
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
John Thomas8

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by John Thomas8 »

That brought tears to my eyes. Wow.
Suranis

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Suranis »

I'm sure Ron DeSantis would appreciate the donation.
Hic sunt dracones
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by jez »

Ok. Who let in the ninjas cutting onions. :crying:
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Rolodex

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Rolodex »

It's like Born in the USA - magas blasting it all over the place. Excuse me, have you hear the lyrics?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Resume18

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Resume18 »

Rolodex wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:55 pm It's like Born in the USA - magas blasting it all over the place. Excuse me, have you hear the lyrics?
To paraphrase a certain dead skeptic, they've never read the lyrics, much less a long book.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
noblepa

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by noblepa »

Bruce Springsteen wrote: Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
End up like a dog that's been beat too much
'Til you spend half your life just to cover it up, now

Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A., now

Got in a little hometown jam
So they put a rifle in my hands
Send me off to a foreign land
To go and kill the yellow man

Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.

Come back home to the refinery
Hiring man said, "Son, if it was up to me"
Went down to see my V.A. man
He said, "Son, don't you understand, now?"

I had a brother at Khe Sanh
Fighting off all the Viet Cong
They're still there, he's all gone
He had a woman he loved in Saigon
I got a picture of him in her arms, now

Down in the shadow of the penitentiary
Out by the gas fires of the refinery
I'm ten years burning down the road
Nowhere to run, ain't got nowhere to go

Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A., now
Born in the U.S.A.
I'm a long gone daddy in the U.S.A., now

Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
I'm a cool rocking daddy in the U.S.A., now
Songwriters: Bruce Springsteen. For non-commercial use only.
So, no, I suspect that they have never listened to the lyrics (other than the chorus, which, in the context of the rest, doesn't mean what they think it means) or read them.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:51 pm
Bruce Springsteen wrote: Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
End up like a dog that's been beat too much
'Til you spend half your life just to cover it up, now
So, no, I suspect that they have never listened to the lyrics (other than the chorus, which, in the context of the rest, doesn't mean what they think it means) or read them.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by raison de arizona »

Kari Lake's campaign manager. Paging Ben Carson.
Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch wrote: Floyd Brown, who is serving as campaign chairman of Kari Lake's bid for the U.S. Senate, says the US has gone "backwards in race relations" because Obama created so much racial division: "Now, because of DEI, when you see a Black surgeon, you get a question in your mind."
Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch wrote: Christian nationalist religious-right activist Floyd Brown revealed that he is serving as campaign chairman of Kari Lake's bid for the U.S. Senate. https://bit.ly/4bchkKQ
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
John Thomas8

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by John Thomas8 »

Add Cormac J. Carney, federal district court judge who likes to release violent reichwingers (twice):

https://news.yahoo.com/circuit-court-bl ... 00316.html
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

John Thomas8 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:55 pm Add Cormac J. Carney, federal district court judge who likes to release violent reichwingers (twice):

https://news.yahoo.com/circuit-court-bl ... 00316.html
Antifa
nonexistent
"By many accounts
hearsay not part of case

Not political at all.
John Thomas8

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by John Thomas8 »

I can not for the life of me figure out what's wrong with being anti-fascist.
p0rtia

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

JHK that pissed me off.

I'm a big fan of Fantasy and SF, so I'm here to tell you that there are more fictional characters on Earth 2 than in the Lord of the Rings. Antifa militia, 10,000 mules, "illegal" aliens smuggled in to vote, FEMA camps.

JHK on a stick!
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

More on Judge Carney and Rundo. Great thread.

Also, why do so many of these guys have a meth problem?
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by poplove »

@RonFilipkowski
Apparently, Google AI is identifying Jim Jordan and Catturd as pedophiles.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by raison de arizona »

What it said:
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Posting this here because this is the thread with the most mentions of Andrew Tate. A buddy of Tate's seems to have gone rather completely around the bend: https://dailycaller.com/2024/03/05/cham ... drew-tate/
Champion Boxer Ryan Garcia Claims ‘Elites’ Tied Him Down And Forced Him To Watch Child Rape In Bohemian Grove

Pro boxer Ryan Garcia made a stunning accusation, claiming unnamed elites tied him down and forced him to watch them rape children at the infamous Bohemian Grove, he claimed in a Monday night Twitter Spaces appearance.

“Bro I don’t give a fuck bro. They held me down, they made me watch little kids get raped, I don’t give a fuck anymore,” Garcia told Andrew Tate in a Twitter Space.

“Where?” Tate asked.

“Bro they fucking took me to the fucking woods bro and they fucking tied… I’m not fucking joking bro I have fucking proof bro I don’t give a fuck. Bro I’ll fucking show you every fucking video you could ever believe. Bohemian Grove is real,” Garcia claimed in a profanity-laced tirade.

Garcia may be in the midst of some sort of mental health crisis as he’s been spending the past few days posting increasingly erratic messages to Twitter.

“I’m not in possession of my phone, I can’t get access to my Instagram, my cards are locked, and I’m just being real… you know, I’m being real taken advantage,” Garcia said in a strange video posted to his Twitter on Monday afternoon.
I thought Andrew Tate was moldering in a Romanian jail awaiting trial. Surprised to see that he has access to social media.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:40 pm :snippity:
:snippity:
“Bro I don’t give a fuck bro. They held me down, they made me watch little kids get raped, I don’t give a fuck anymore,” Garcia told Andrew Tate in a Twitter Space.

“Where?” Tate asked.

“Bro they fucking took me to the fucking woods bro and they fucking tied… I’m not fucking joking bro I have fucking proof bro I don’t give a fuck. Bro I’ll fucking show you every fucking video you could ever believe. Bohemian Grove is real,” Garcia claimed in a profanity-laced tirade.

Look as a Marine and an Aviation Mechanic I am a frequent user of the F-Bomb [which Ms. Slim has been using lately and I totally approve :thumbsup: ], but in this case it has been over used, losing it's effectiveness....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
qbawl

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by qbawl »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:46 pm
johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:40 pm :snippity:

“Where?” Tate asked.

Look as a Marine and an Aviation Mechanic I am a frequent user of the F-Bomb [which Ms. Slim has been using lately and I totally approve :thumbsup: ], but in this case it has been over used, losing it's effectiveness....
Reminds me of Basic training 'Reception Center' and Corporal GODDAMNIT so called because every sentence required at least 3 uses of that phrase and the man never used very long sentences. Best part was he sat in an observation tower with a loudspeaker system as a traffic cop / cruise director / Jr. HMFIC.
Frater I*I

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

qbawl wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:06 pm [ :snippity:
Reminds me of Basic training 'Reception Center' and Corporal GODDAMNIT so called because every sentence required at least 3 uses of that phrase and the man never used very long sentences. Best part was he sat in an observation tower with a loudspeaker system as a traffic cop / cruise director / Jr. HMFIC.
Bonus points for any non-military Fogbowzer who knows what this means without the help of the Google...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Dave from down under »

HMFIC

Human Movement Formation Interaction Controller???

Now to Google to see how wrong I was ;)
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:23 pm
Bonus points for any non-military Fogbowzer who knows what this mean with the help of the Google...
I am assuming by context with the autocratic items listed before the slashes in the same sentence it's Head MoFo in Charge, but that's just by context, and I'm too lazy to check.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:34 pm
Bonus points for any non-military Fogbowzer who knows what this mean with the help of the Google...
I am assuming by context with the autocratic items listed before the slashes in the same sentence it's Head MoFo in Charge, but that's just by context, and I'm too lazy to check.
:winner:
Frater I*I

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:34 pm :snippity:

And you win a kewpie doll...

Trent Reznor
qbawl

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by qbawl »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:34 pm

Right on! But when my Mother asked I told her Head Man Fully In Charge. I don't think she bought it.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”