Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
Suranis

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Suranis »

Getting punched probably helped Richard Spencer start altering his public views.

Hic sunt dracones
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Kriselda Gray »

What's this talking about the Alt-Right in the past tense? The movement that gave us Charlottesburg hasn't died out. There my not be big rallies like the Charlottesburg one, but that's always been a one-off, it's not like there were a bunch before it, either. But there still are white supremacist rallies happening in public areas, and white supremacists are still gaining power.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

See also DisneyWorld/DuhSantistan.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
much ado

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by much ado »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:32 pm What's this talking about the Alt-Right in the past tense? The movement that gave us Charlottesburg hasn't died out. There my not be big rallies like the Charlottesburg one, but that's always been a one-off, it's not like there were a bunch before it, either. But there still are white supremacist rallies happening in public areas, and white supremacists are still gaining power.
The Southern Poverty Law Center tracks hate groups of various sorts. Here is their map...

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map
Suranis

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Suranis »

I don't think alt-right was ever a Group as such. It was a term coined to describe a "New Right" movement that had sprung up.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:28 am Getting punched probably helped Richard Spencer start altering his public views.

I suspect it was more his divorce accompanied by DV assertions and IIRC bankruptcy.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Suranis wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:33 pm I don't think alt-right was ever a Group as such. It was a term coined to describe a "New Right" movement that had sprung up.
Yeah, I know - I even referred to it as a "movement" in my question.

(This isn't directed at you, Suranis, I'm just trying to clarify what I meant earlier)

The article in question asks what the Alt Right movement *was* posits that the it has collapsed after Charlottesville. I was asking when did we start talking about the Alt Right in the past tense since the movement that brought us Charlottesville hasn't gone anywhere. It's as active as it's ever been. And if someone is judging it dead and gone because there hasn't been a repeat of Charlottesville, well, Charlottesville was essentially a one-of-a-kind incident, but other, smaller rallies are still happening all over the country, and we're seeing politicians who are popular with the Alt Right public getting elected to State and Federal offices. We may not use the *term* Alt Right as much any more, referring to them instead as "white supremacists", "white nationalists", but they haven't gone anywhere.
Suranis

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Suranis »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:15 pm Yeah, I know - I even referred to it as a "movement" in my question.

(This isn't directed at you, Suranis, I'm just trying to clarify what I meant earlier)

The article in question asks what the Alt Right movement *was* posits that the it has collapsed after Charlottesville. I was asking when did we start talking about the Alt Right in the past tense since the movement that brought us Charlottesville hasn't gone anywhere. It's as active as it's ever been. And if someone is judging it dead and gone because there hasn't been a repeat of Charlottesville, well, Charlottesville was essentially a one-of-a-kind incident, but other, smaller rallies are still happening all over the country, and we're seeing politicians who are popular with the Alt Right public getting elected to State and Federal offices. We may not use the *term* Alt Right as much any more, referring to them instead as "white supremacists", "white nationalists", but they haven't gone anywhere.
Ya. I suppose it's a bit like "the Tea Party." Remember them?
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by raison de arizona »

The WHOLE WORLD is clamoring for tfg! :lol:
IMG_6298.jpeg
IMG_6298.jpeg (179.08 KiB) Viewed 15454 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

The world is one guy?
Dave from down under

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Dave from down under »

Putin wants him back as well…
Resume18

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Resume18 »

Obsequious quisling is a term that jumps to mind reading (and seeing) that.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Suranis

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Suranis »

Ya, the world wants him so bad he cant leave America anymore.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

Resume18 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:30 pm Obsequious quisling is a term that jumps to mind reading (and seeing) that.
I was gonna go with "Uncle Tom".

I just like to stick with the classics.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Right Wing Low Lifes

Wake up dammit! Yer on the tube!
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Phillip: Can you point to anything that Trump has done to defend democracy?

Carson: I can’t point to anything that he has done is a threat to democracy
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Flatpoint High »

Looks like Trevian has threatened Ms. Freeman.
…Addressing the case against her she says: "There's a woman sitting somewhere who knows this whole thing is a lie. Who knows I never did anything to her. Who knows I never. Who knows she begged me for help. There's a woman sitting somewhere who knows that I'm going to f**k her whole life up when this is done," she said.

Kutti then said her conversation with the woman was on video at a police station. That suggests she is talking about Ruby Freeman as Kutti's recorded conversation with Freeman in a police station is a central part of the case against her
Not only that she allegedly PRACTICED that lunatic mugshot
In the Instagram Live video, Kutti also discusses her mugshot after she was indicted. She is smiling broadly at the camera in one of the major images of the Georgia indictments.

Kutti said she knew the mugshot would be a historic record that would be viewed by people's grandchildren in the future, so she practiced her mugshot pose for two hours.
The rest of the story:
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-t ... st-1849144
trevian-kutti.webp
trevian-kutti.webp (28.14 KiB) Viewed 15155 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Dave from down under

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Dave from down under »

Please DA
No plea deal for her!

She needs to go through the system to learn about reality.
raison de arizona

Right Wing Low Lifes

Matt Walsh is the "what is a woman" tool. Daily Wire is Ben Shapiro.
Jason S. Campbell @JasonSCampbell wrote: Matt Walsh: “It's far better for a child to be raised lacking one of his arms” than have gay parents
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

Let’s ask a kid.

ImageImageImage x4
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

That logic would apply to adults as well. I propose those afraid of gay cut off one of their arms to show their commitment to this concept.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by poplove »

The @FBI says they have released new files on right-wing extremist (and former bureau agent) W. Cleon Skousen. Active in the John Birch Society, he was also influential other right-wing networks, and in Mormonism.
https://vault.fbi.gov/willard-skousen
raison de arizona

Right Wing Low Lifes

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:21 pm Looks like Trevian has threatened Ms. Freeman.
…Addressing the case against her she says: "There's a woman sitting somewhere who knows this whole thing is a lie. Who knows I never did anything to her. Who knows I never. Who knows she begged me for help. There's a woman sitting somewhere who knows that I'm going to f**k her whole life up when this is done," she said.

Kutti then said her conversation with the woman was on video at a police station. That suggests she is talking about Ruby Freeman as Kutti's recorded conversation with Freeman in a police station is a central part of the case against her
Not only that she allegedly PRACTICED that lunatic mugshot
In the Instagram Live video, Kutti also discusses her mugshot after she was indicted. She is smiling broadly at the camera in one of the major images of the Georgia indictments.

Kutti said she knew the mugshot would be a historic record that would be viewed by people's grandchildren in the future, so she practiced her mugshot pose for two hours.
The rest of the story:
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-t ... st-1849144
trevian-kutti.webp
Things are looking bleak for Kutti. :thumbsup:
MeidasTouch @MeidasTouch wrote: Trump Georgia co-defendant Trevian Kutti's lawyers have filed a motion to withdraw as counsel.

A former prosecutor at the Manhattan DA's office tells us another indictment against Kutti is likely on the way for her recent threats made against a witness.
meidastouch.com wrote: Trump Co-Defendant Could Face Another Indictment as Lawyers Flee
Trevian Kutti's lawyers have withdrawn as counsel as the possibility of a superseding indictment looms.
Story: https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trump- ... wyers-flee
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Actor Makes Death Threat Against Joe Biden

Kelly Coffey-Behrens
Thu, December 21, 2023 at 7:44 PM GMT+1·

John Schneider, the actor who played Bo Duke on the popular show, 'Dukes of Hazzard,' has made a death threat against President Joe Biden.

"Trump poses many threats to our country. The right to choose, civil rights, voting rights, and America's standing in the world," the President of the United States wrote in a post on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

"But the greatest threat he poses is to our democracy. If we lose that, we lose everything," he added.

Earlier this week, the Colorado state Supreme Court ruled that former President Donald Trump has been banned due to his alleged involvement and support of an “insurrection.”

John Schneider Says Joe Biden Should Be 'Publicly Hung'

John Schneider responded to that post, threatening Joe Biden. "Mr. President, I believe you are guilty of treason and should be publicly hung," he began. "Your son too. Your response is...?"

He then signed it "John Schneider."

Schneider was referring to Biden's son, Hunter Biden, who has found himself involved in legal drama over the past few months.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/duk ... 12162.html
(original: TheBlast)
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

Well, he just threw his career away.... Oh wait!

(I hope someone asks Biden about that and Biden responds, "Who?")

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

When Dukes of Hazzard is the executive summary of your career

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”