Whatever happened to <fill in the blank>?

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

When I first saw her doing stand up on Johnny Carson, I thought she was hilarious. This is just sad.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I used to be a big fan, too, but she sure has changed over the last 20 years, at least.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

When the Hamas-Israel conflict started, I wondered how long it would take for the "International Fellowship of Christians and Jews" to start begging for donations to help out. It was a matter of days, at least from my minimal TV viewing. But tonight they reverted to Holocaust survivors in Russia using the same footage they've used for years.

They could be perfectly legit, although I think I recall Huckabee in their ads at one time. But I can't bring myself to trust them. It probably has to do with distrust of evangelical attitudes toward Israel.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Whatever happened to lonestar rudy? I think his last upload was a year ago.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:00 pm Whatever happened to lonestar rudy? I think his last upload was a year ago.
LoneDummy had his youtube axed due to vax misinformation and hate speech. Today he's pretty much given up on most of his Cavalcade of Fiends, featuring only Jeffery Weinhaus daily, with an occasional message from Edward Brown and Yorie Kahl.

No more circle jerk weekend calls with other nuts, no more Year of Jubilee monthly updates.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I went to it when I asked this question. It's back up but his last upload was a year ago
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:25 pm I went to it when I asked this question. It's back up but his last upload was a year ago
Are you sure you're not thinking of 1776Lonestar, his old back up birther channel, that he abandoned when youtube axed his main?

https://www.youtube.com/@1776LoneStar/videos
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Remember Steven Biss, the L. Lin Wood of Larry Klaymans, infamous for suing a cow on behalf of Devin Nunes amongst many other LOL suits?

Apparently had a massive stroke last August and, just a couple days ago was disbarred in VA on impairment grounds.

Submitted without further comment.
Estiveoshot_20240201_103226.jpg
Estiveoshot_20240201_103226.jpg (69.64 KiB) Viewed 517 times
Estiveoshot_20240201_103258.jpg
Estiveoshot_20240201_103258.jpg (117.94 KiB) Viewed 517 times
Image Image Image Image
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:40 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:25 pm I went to it when I asked this question. It's back up but his last upload was a year ago
Are you sure you're not thinking of 1776Lonestar, his old back up birther channel, that he abandoned when youtube axed his main?

https://www.youtube.com/@1776LoneStar/videos
Yeah I didn't realize that was his backup.
realist

Post by realist »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:40 pm Remember Steven Biss, the L. Lin Wood of Larry Klaymans, infamous for suing a cow on behalf of Devin Nunes amongst many other LOL suits?

Apparently had a massive stroke last August and, just a couple days ago was disbarred in VA on impairment grounds.

Estiveoshot_20240201_103226.jpgEstiveoshot_20240201_103258.jpg
The document says suspended, not disbarred.
There is a difference.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

realist wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:33 pm
Estiveo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:40 pm Remember Steven Biss, the L. Lin Wood of Larry Klaymans, infamous for suing a cow on behalf of Devin Nunes amongst many other LOL suits?

There is a difference.
Dagnabbit, the post I picked it up from said disbarred, and when I went to get it from the horses mouth I looked right at suspended and still read disbarred. :doh: Thanks, Greenie!
Image Image Image Image
bob

Post by bob »

@jbinnall is Jesse Binnall, a bench player in the 2020 debacle, who has earnestly picked up the grift since.
Image ImageImage
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:54 pm
realist wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:33 pm

There is a difference.
Dagnabbit, the post I picked it up from said disbarred, and when I went to get it from the horses mouth I looked right at suspended and still read disbarred. :doh: Thanks, Greenie!
Either way, he’s done ‘practicing’ law
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

In this episode, Barr suggests an armed rebellion, should they fail to win the vote.
https://x.com/therealroseanne/status/17 ... 93583?s=20
Roseanne Barr @therealroseanne wrote: On my way to Maralago to help
Support the great @KariLake!

We must try to vote our way out of this for at least one last year….

and then if that doesn’t work #1776
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:38 pm In this episode, Barr suggests an armed rebellion, should they fail to win the vote.
https://x.com/therealroseanne/status/17 ... 93583?s=20
Roseanne Barr @therealroseanne wrote: On my way to Maralago to help
Support the great @KariLake!

We must try to vote our way out of this for at least one last year….

and then if that doesn’t work #1776
I feel so honored:
20240402103300.png
20240402103300.png (358.14 KiB) Viewed 252 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

:clap:
Image Image Image Image
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:notworthy:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Since Benton was mentioned previously in this thread https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... on#p175338, I'll put this here.

Basically Benton was previously pardoned by Trump, but has faced a subsequent conviction for steering an illegal Russian contribution to Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. When the Appeals Court ruled on this, they found that Benton's previous conviction, for which he received a pardon from Trump, was admissible as evidence of prior bad acts because the pardon did not claim he was innocent. This article explains it better -

Appeals court upholds conviction of GOP operative who steered Russian money to Trump camp
Benton — who was pardoned by Trump in 2020 for other campaign finance crimes in the final weeks of Trump’s term — was convicted by a jury in late 2022 of six felonies related to the contribution and falsified campaign finance records. U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, sentenced Benton to 18 months in prison, and records indicate he is due for release in June. Both Ron and Rand Paul — the former Texas representative and current Kentucky senator, respectively — wrote letters on Benton’s behalf at sentencing, decrying the impact that a jail sentence would have on his family.

The appeals court, however, rejected that argument as well, noting that prosecutors are permitted to introduce evidence of other “bad acts” in trial under certain circumstances. And while Trump’s pardon of Benton could be seen as an “act of grace” by the outgoing president, Trump did not claim that Benton was actually innocent of the charges against him.

“Under the modern understanding of a Presidential pardon’s effect, it ‘does not blot out guilt’ or create a factual fiction that conviction never occurred,” Henderson wrote.

“[T]he face of Benton’s pardon makes no mention of rehabilitation or innocence,” the judge continued. “Benton places great weight on the accompanying White House press release but it is likewise silent as to Benton’s rehabilitation or innocence.”
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

What a POS.
Mike Sington @MikeSington wrote: Roseanne Barr is a horrible, vile, and disgusting person.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”