The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:13 pm P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:Like many of the names of Bills introduced in Congress, RealityCheck’s statements and so called facts that he has proffered in his support of Team Obama has nothing to do with the insinuations of his user ID name. It is just a social engineering tactic.

As I recall he’s a trained social engineer and sociologist (look up what social engineers do online) – who is a master (in his own mind at least) of linguist trickery, language manipulation as taught by Antonio Gramsci a founder of the Italian Communist Party, and in attempts to manipulate people and public perceptions.
:snippity:
The moron Chuckles still thinks I am the late Professor Richard Rockwell. I was always flattered to be mistaken for him. I think that idiot lady from Maryland, KenyaBornObamAcorn, was the one who tried to out all of us at the Fogbow and came up with that one. Of course Mike Zullo outdid all of them and figured out I was Rick Skalsky at DARPA.

I don't think Sharon loves me either:
Sharon Rondeau says:
Saturday, April 20, 2024 at 7:58 PM

How much are you being paid and by whom?
Sharon Rondeau says:
Saturday, April 20, 2024 at 7:59 PM

This is all disinformation, and we all know it.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Reality Check wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:24 am
bob wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:13 pm P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:Like many of the names of Bills introduced in Congress, RealityCheck’s statements and so called facts that he has proffered in his support of Team Obama has nothing to do with the insinuations of his user ID name. It is just a social engineering tactic.

As I recall he’s a trained social engineer and sociologist (look up what social engineers do online) – who is a master (in his own mind at least) of linguist trickery, language manipulation as taught by Antonio Gramsci a founder of the Italian Communist Party, and in attempts to manipulate people and public perceptions.
The moron Chuckles still thinks I am the late Professor Richard Rockwell. I was always flattered to be mistaken for him. I think that idiot lady from Maryland, KenyaBornObamAcorn, was the one who tried to out all of us at the Fogbow and came up with that one. Of course Mike Zullo outdid all of them and figured out I was Rick Skalsky at DARPA.

I don't think Sharon loves me either:
Sharon Rondeau says:

Sharon Rondeau says:

Make sure to remind chuckles of the time he claimed fdr had troops fire on the bonus army. Which was something that occurred under hoover
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Ah, a poignant throwback to the good old days!

Thanks, Rick; that was a fun read.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

You should tell her that she's paying you.

Her tax dollars at work. :mrgreen:

Sharon and Charles are still angry at me for rubbing their noses in the dirt, so I can't even get a comment through moderation. I haven't tried for years, I mean, I have other things to do.

Charles kept demanding I write my congresscritter and ask for Obama's eligibility to be investigated. I wrote to him, but I asked him to investigate all the birther lies, and I listed 60 of them off the top of my head.

In the first paragraph, I told my congresscritter that I was writing at the behest of a treasonous liar and dishonorable retired Navy officer named Charles Kerchner. I didn't say dishonorably discharged, I just said he was dishonorable, which is my opinion. And I sent a copy to Kerchner. I reported him to my congressman for being a treasonous liar.

Goodness gracious was that man livid, the next time we ended up in a chat room together. I thought he was gonna pop an artery or sumpin'.

... and I tricked Sharon into seriously flattered gratitude for some little thing I wrote to her using a pseudonym. After she gushed her thanks, I suddenly remembered that I had copied it word for word from Mein Kampf, and revealed the game. She has a mad at me for that. :violin: :crying:

:batting:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

:fingerwag: Y'all aren't taking this seriously with your jests. Rondeau's legal experts, along with Mike Zullo's crack investigators, are poised to prevent Barack Obama from ever becoming president.

All they need to complete their project is a working time machine (a small Tardis will suffice) and a major inversion of reality. The counterfactuals are all on their side!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, but the worst thing about these idiots is that they were so monomaniacal about their stupid beliefs that it seriously warped them. They ended up deciding that hundreds and hundreds of judges, including the Supremes, were all corrupt and evil. They decided that both houses of Congress and all 57 :biggrin: state legislatures were treasonous, and election officials who wouldn't remove Obama from the 2012 ballot were intentionally violating the law.

In other words, they seriously started to hate America.

They hated our entire political and justice systems. They were convinced that somehow, some way, Obama was not eligible to be president, and the whole thing was illegal, and nobody was doing anything about it, and damn if that dude didn't serve every single day of two presidential terms, and to this day nobody gives a shit about the stupid birthers.

Except me and a few other people ... :biggrin:

So here was this tiny group of stupid assholes, and they really started hating America, but at the same time they had to keep screaming that they were the patriots, and it was pathetic. People who honestly thought they were patriotic their whole lives, but they suddenly decided that everyone in the justice system and everyone in the political system were crooks, and the crooks were running this great land of ours.

And that's what I mean by warped. :crazy:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:24 am I don't think Sharon loves me either:
Sharon Rondeau says:

Sharon Rondeau says:

I find this particularly hi-larious because Zullo's wrongness is filed as "national" "news."

Rondeau usually pretends to be the disinterested "journalist" (at least for news articles), but her mask has again slipped.

Rondeau also is violating various rules for her own site. If an OBOT had made those comments, they would have been baned. :fingerwag:
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I see daneman is still around
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:47 am Yeah, but the worst thing about these idiots is that they were so monomaniacal about their stupid beliefs that it seriously warped them. They ended up deciding that hundreds and hundreds of judges, including the Supremes, were all corrupt and evil.
That's the part that pissed me off the most.

I mean, Diana Ross had more talent than 99% of the pop "artistes" in the charts today.

Taylor Swift shows promise but she needs to quit catering to 13yo and act like the adult she is.
If they tell you I fell off the bed and hung myself, I didn't.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

keith wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:50 pm
Foggy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:47 am Yeah, but the worst thing about these idiots is that they were so monomaniacal about their stupid beliefs that it seriously warped them. They ended up deciding that hundreds and hundreds of judges, including the Supremes, were all corrupt and evil.
That's the part that pissed me off the most.

I mean, Diana Ross had more talent than 99% of the pop "artistes" in the charts today.

Taylor Swift shows promise but she needs to quit won't stop catering to 13yo and act like the adult she is because that's where her money is.
FIFY
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: No Evidence?:
'DeMaio' wrote: On occasion, commenters at The P&E make curious assertions. Such is the case with respect to a comment made by [some jerk*] regarding a prior post here relating to one aspect of the purported “long-form” birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.

The issue at hand relates to whether the image of the birth certificate displayed on the website of the National Archives and Records Administration (“NARA”) includes a perceptible authenticating seal of the State of Hawai’i. Because many have questioned the authenticity of the birth certificate itself, let alone the authenticity of the seal, a debate continues over whether there is enough competent “evidence,” one way or the other, to put the question to rest.

At this point, commenter [some jerk] asserted: “It is disinformation** to suggest that the possibility of forgery means this seal was forged when there’s no evidence to support that belief.”** Really? That assertion requires closer analysis.
"DeMaio's" "analysis" is just the usual :callonme: that ... fails to provide any actual evidence. :yawn:
As long as the indirect or circumstantial evidence of the certificate’s inauthenticity remains uncontroverted, unless and until it is proven wrong by competent “evidence” instead of ipse dixit (“it is so because I say it is so”) and Magritte-like substitutes, the claimed authenticity of the birth certificate and the “raised seal” will remain the topic of Internet debate.
:yankyank:

* :whistle:

** This was in response to Rondeau's comment, "Disinformation again."
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

No evidence is evidence. :roll:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

realist wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:54 pm No evidence is evidence. :roll:
And a negative is assumed true until it is disproved. :brickwallsmall:
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:21 pm And a negative is assumed true until it is disproved. :brickwallsmall:
Until that happens, as "DeMaio" notes, it "will remain the topic of Internet debate."

Which is to say, "Duh." People peddling their lies on the internet has existed as long as the internet has existed.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

There's evidence. Do your own research.

It's not their job to back up their claim with evidence. Duh.
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

It's not really about the eblidense in these arguments, is it?

The birther or conspiracy theorist standpoint is that their wacko conjectures must be disproved to their satisfaction. Not disproved according to rational criteria, not according to expert consensus, not according to reality even, but disproved when they say "yes, you're right, we were wrong." Which won't happen.

Why? Because it's faith-based, so sticking by one's beliefs, however weak the support, is a virtue, a badge of membership of the in-group.
bob

Post by bob »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:50 pm It's not really about the eblidense in these arguments, is it?

The birther or conspiracy theorist standpoint is that their wacko conjectures must be disproved to their satisfaction. Not disproved according to rational criteria, not according to expert consensus, not according to reality even, but disproved when they say "yes, you're right, we were wrong." Which won't happen.
:yeahthat:

And even when an irrefutable case is made, the response always is, "This is just a red herring because the real issue is...."

And the goalpost is moved yet again.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Reality Check wrote:There is also a letter from the President himself congratulating the hospital on the occasion of their 100 anniversary in which Obama called the hospital “the place of my birth”. I guess Kapi’olani is all in on your vast conspiracy by publishing his letter in their foundation magazine w/o a disclaimer that he was not born there?
https://www.wnd.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... ng2009.pdf
Rondeau wrote:Where is that letter now?
Where is a 15-year-old letter sent to Kapi’olani hospital? :brickwallsmall:

... Kapi’olani hospital? :roll:

Bonus:
Reality Check wrote: So now here we are 13 years later arguing over an embossed seal that doesn’t really need to be there. It is absurd.
Rondeau wrote:Yes, because it’s all about a forgery!
Rondeau said it, that settles it. :smoking:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:15 pm
Where is a 15-year-old letter sent to Kapi’olani hospital? :brickwallsmall:

... Kapi’olani hospital? :roll:

Bonus:
Reality Check wrote: So now here we are 13 years later arguing over an embossed seal that doesn’t really need to be there. It is absurd.
Rondeau wrote:Yes, because it’s all about a forgery!
Rondeau said it, that settles it. :smoking:
Even after 15 years her stupidity seems to be endless.

I cannot remember the name of the show but a right wing jock called the hospital hoping to catch them in a HIPAA trap and embarrass them. When the hospital operator answered the phone he asked her if Obama was born there. She said something like "Of course and everyone knows it."
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Birth Certificate Exposé Brings Out Forgery Defenders:
“THEY CONTINUE TO BE ON ASSIGNMENT”

On Thursday, The Post & Email published an article reporting the National Archives’ displaying of an “unauthenticated” long-form birth certificate image purportedly issued by the State of Hawaii in 2011 to Barack Hussein Obama.

As with our previous coverage of the Obama birth-certificate saga, Thursday’s article generated considerable response from readers, including “Joe Leland,” “Johnathan J,” “Ray Fremick” and “Reality Check,” aka “RC,” who claim an official state seal is visible upon enlarging the lower left portion of the image.

Two images were also supplied to this writer via email,* presumably by “Johnathan J” in response to our request for a screenshot, to support his claim that “In the archive’s copy of the image, the outline of the seal is visible (in the lower left quadrent) [sic].”

In any case, the email response came from an individual calling himself “Charlie Hughes,” likely invoking the 1916 Republican presidential candidate Charles Evans Hughes who then-Secretary of State Breckinridge Long posited was ineligible due to his birth to a British-citizen father.

“Since I don’t know how to post an image to your comment section here are screenshot images of a round seal on both the Obama birth certificate PDF and the Savannah Guthrie photograph,” “Johnathan J/Charlie Hughes” wrote. “I added lines to indicate where the double dotted lines that make up the outside border of the seal are on the certificate.”

In response to the claims of a visible seal, Zullo told The Post & Email:
Zullo wrote:The issue with the seal has two aspects to consider. Using an electric steel embosser would result in a flawless seal due to even pressure distribution across its entire diameter. Alternatively, if done manually, missing pieces in the seal wouldn’t occur unless deliberately avoided. Just like the Selective Service stamp, a light impression was made on the paper, hinting at something being stamped but not distinct enough to serve as a true identifying mark. It lacks the authority of a state-issued Hawaiian seal, making it unidentifiable.
In contrast, Zullo said, paper records he obtained from individuals whose 1961 births were recorded by the Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH) demonstrate a clear, completely round state seal legible without magnification or manipulation.

Zullo continued:
Zullo wrote: Apparently this is a sensitive topic. Obama apple-polishers are approaching it with great fear and intensity. One key point to emphasize is that the supposed Hawaiian state seal on the birth certificate cannot be positively identified as being authentically produced by the State of Hawaii government agency responsible for such stamps. Embossings on a paper with zero identifying markers do not make it an official seal.

In no previous presidential election has a birth certificate held such importance as a critical and weighty document issued by the government. However, in this case, there seem to be numerous irregularities suggesting and proving a fraudulent creation process and intentional evasion during production. Clear evidence supporting the birth certificate’s origin and legitimacy appears to be lacking, raising doubt even about basic validations like the presence of an authentic raised state seal.

During our press conference, I made a deliberate decision not to disclose the contentious evidence related to the state seal, just as I refrained from presenting other concerning details regarding the PDF document. It is worth noting that the State of Hawaii does not publish vital statistics documents in PDF format. This tactic of using PDFs is consistent with methods previously used by this administration to convince individuals of the validity of specific documents, despite significant doubts.

During an official press event, President Obama chose not to publicly showcase his own original paper birth certificate to confirm its authenticity. He did not physically present the document or demonstrate ownership by waving it around. As a result, the public has never had the opportunity to view the physical copy of the birth certificate as it was never presented.

The handling of this issue is more dubious than the fictitious birth document, especially considering that this individual’s eligibility for the presidency has been a topic of debate for a significant period. This aspect warrants additional scrutiny.
When we inquired of Zullo whether he thinks those supporting the authenticity of the birth-certificate image are financially compensated for their work, he firmly stated, “I believe they are all paid operatives who have been tasked with the birth certificate issue, and they continue to be on assignment. This is evident whenever this topic is raised on your site, as they are quick to scrutinize and criticize it.”
Trolling Rondeau is newsworthy! And lucrative! :towel:

* I have no idea who is emailing Rondeau, but it isn't me. :nope:
Image ImageImage
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Oh, Bob....

:batting:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

From a covert rendezvous in the shadows of the Swiss Alps, Realist and I send OBOTS these coded greetings.

The tension in the air is palpable, a silent testament to the danger lurking in the shadows. We sensed the heat closing in, Sharon Rondeau and her formidable brain trust inching ever closer to the truth. But this time, it's not just any truth—they're dangerously close to uncovering secrets that could shake the very foundations of power.

Commander Zullo's reappearance sent shockwaves through our clandestine network. His expertise is unmatched, and his return signals a level of urgency we haven't encountered before. Dammit, Commander Zullo is right again: The Obama loyalists are panicking, their fear tangible as we scramble to contain the fallout.

What the Birthers uncovered sent shivers down our spines. It's far worse than anything we could have imagined. The stakes are higher, the risks greater.

With the situation escalating rapidly, it's time to activate advanced emergency protocols. The CHARTREUSE Obot Guide is obsolete; we switch to the VERMILLION Guide, with a twist. The Supplement in the CATTLEYA Guide holds the key to our next move.

Mr. S., our elusive benefactor, has already set the wheels in motion. Untraceable bugout cash cards, loaded with funds, are at our disposal. Every trace of our financial activities must be eradicated, leaving no breadcrumbs for our adversaries to follow.

As we prepare to disappear into the shadows once more, we know that the coming days will test our resolve like never before. There's no room for hesitation. Survival depends on our ability to adapt, to outmaneuver the Birthers at every turn. And with danger lurking around every corner, one wrong move could be our last.

CURSE YOU, RED RONDEAU!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:21 pm
And a negative is assumed true until it is disproved. :brickwallsmall:
:winner:

P&E comment:
'DeMaio' wrote:Commenter [some jerk*] claims that your humble servant’s recent offering falls short. He asserts “This article did not present any evidence showing that the seal was forged.”

The fact that many people contend otherwise, backed up with factual documentation, is circumstantial evidence. [some jerk] may not like it, but that does not change its character as “evidence.” The “weight” and “relevance” of the evidence are other matters.

Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. has claimed that the Kapi’olani Hospital in Honolulu was the “place of my birth,” but has thus far refused to direct the hospital to confirm that purported fact.

Obama could easily deflate the sails of those who claim the certificate and the seal thereon are fraudulent. He could simply seek from the hospital – just as he did with the Hawai’i Department of Health as to the birth certificate – a letter signed by the head of the hospital confirming that, after a diligent search of its birth records, he was, in fact, born there. No big deal. He could then post that letter to the Internet just as he did with the birth certificate, which he refuses to do.
When called on the lack of evidence, "'DeMaio'" doubles down on the lack of evidence, and again concludes his speculation is presumed true until disproven to "DeMaio"'s satisfaction. :crazy: Zombie Apuzzo!

Of course:
Rondeau wrote:The truth will out one of these days, and that’s what the Deep State fears.
Right; the "Deep State" fears these decade-old lies. :roll:

Bonus:
RC wrote:I guess Kapi’olani is all in on your vast conspiracy by publishing his letter in their foundation magazine w/o a disclaimer that he was not born there?
RC wrote:I would imagine it is still in possession of the hospital. Why not call them and ask?
Rondeau wrote:That has already been done.
"Funny" how Rondeau "forgot" to "report" on the hospital's (alleged) response. :roll:

And:
Kerchner wrote:Beware of the duplicitous social engineer, the facts and language manipulator of reality by commission of false statements and omission of other facts and information, by RealityCheck, aka RC, a long-time member of Obama’s online team of supporters and enablers of Obama’s fraud. His User Name is the exact opposite of what his agenda is and his purpose for being here is and that is to distort the true reality that Obama is a Marxist, grifter and a life narrative fraud using forged and stolen identity documents and was put into high office by his nefarious backers to implement his “Dreams From My Father” anti-American agenda.
RC wrote:When you have no facts attack the messenger. BTW I never taught at the University of Connecticut nor ever worked for DARPA. I wish I were paid by the hour for the time I have spent debunking Birther nonsense but alas it was all for free.

Birthers are such terrible sleuths.
Kerchner wrote:You call us Birthers and we call you and your deceiver Vattel-denier ilk Obots and trolls.

Have you not signed off on your radio show and in various written places as “RC” or “RCR”? Are those not your initials?

Is the pronoun “I” in your above comment just another deception tactic, as the old adage goes about deceivers – liars lie, or did you loan someone your user ID as a “sock puppet” for that comment to help you with the deception? I know how you far-left trolls from Wokestan using the language of Newspeak love to change pronouns to suit your agenda.

Tell us your real name? You said where you allege you did not work. Then, where did you work or do you work? Where do you live, what state, country? You know my real name? Let’s hear yours. Or are you a coward to tell us? Why do you hide who you really are, if you are not RCR?

Are you content to be just an anonymous worker-bee OBOT troll whose bosses got triggered by an article about Obama’s forged ID documents and your backers sent you to this site to do your social engineering, gas-lighting usual disinformation spreading routine and dirty work?
How dare RC use such a misleading pronoun like "I"! :faint:

The three remain birthers (Rondeau, especially) are absolutely spicy when they are being trolled. Yet Zullo believes the OBOTs have "great fear and intensity." :rotflmao:

Meanwhile, over at Freepville:
rx wrote:I find the Post & Mail’s (P&M) utterly vague and inconclusive seal fixations and rumor repetitions to muddle (as the author terms it) “the saga.”

Research on Barry’s LFBC has long progressed far beyond what the P&M outdatedly regurgitates. Indeed, FR readers have seen much better work from Butterdezillion (see “The Fuddy Hoax” book) and know not to trust Mike Zullo’s output or that of his document experts—”both foreign and domestic”— where the P&M uncritically repeats his poorly researched conclusions.
:thumbsup:

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Oooo!!! Butterdezillion! :groupdance:

I had forgotten about that nutter! And my memory has completely erased any trace of her role in the victory of birtherism – perhaps Obots wiped my mind somehow, some fancy schancy machine from the Soros skunk works in Zurich?
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I suppose we should be flattered that in their pea sized brains the only people they believe who could shred their pile of horse manure passing as evidence they have created over 15 years is a well funded organization of Obots with unlimited resources. :confuzzled:

Return to “Other weirdos”