exFLOTUS (Melania)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Suranis

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Suranis »

https://web3isgoinggreat.com/?id=melani ... pollo-nfts
Melania Trump's space NFTs likely violate NASA policy

Melania Trump doesn't seem willing to let the flop of her first NFT project, which ended with her allegedly buying the NFT herself, slow her down. She's just announced a line of Apollo 11-themed NFTs, because apparently our former first lady is a big space buff. The Man on the Moon NFTs sell for $75 each, and feature a 1969 photo of Buzz Aldrin on the moon surface, bizarrely superimposed on what appears to be a 2007-era iPod Nano.

As a photo produced by a federal agency, NASA's image is not copyrighted. However, NASA policy outlines "strict laws and regulations", including that "NASA is not approving any merchandising applications involving Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), as they are not consistent with the categories of products the agency is approved to merchandise... NASA does not wish for its images to be used in connection with NFTs."

The NFTs don't seem to be exactly flying off the shelves. The collection contains 500 copies, and according to the website, only 55 have been sold in the week following the project's release, garnering Mrs. Trump $4,125.

https://news.artnet.com/market/melania- ... es-2339504
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Pretty sure Melanie knows hubby was indicted and even more sure she knows why.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RTH10260 »

this Newsweek article has more details

https://www.newsweek.com/melania-trump- ... ac-1816576
AndyinPA
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by AndyinPA »

I doubt she takes that as bad news.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by raison de arizona »

How Good Is Melania at Managing Donald Trump’s Temper? Reportedly Better-Than-Golf Good
The dream of every little girl is to grow up to manage her husband’s font of anger when he’s not out on the back nine.

Boy, Donald Trump is in a pickle. Three indictments, each one just as bad as the last, all of which he’s responded to with a big “not guilty.” This guy’s blood must really be boiling. His head must be hot and his ass must be red. Thankfully, Trump has recourse. A Page Six source reports that “Melania’s even better than his regular golf games at keeping his temper in check. She provides a peaceful life for him when he needs it.”

This is the dream of every little girl. We hope that one day we’ll grow up to manage some guy’s anger when he’s not on the golf course. It’s a calling, an ambition, a reverie. Please give me a man whose unmitigated wrath is golf’s and my responsibility alone. Me and golf will tend to his precipitous moods until he and/or I are dead in the ground.

The source continued, saying, “The couple and their son [Barron] have breakfast and dinner together regularly at their residence at his Bedminster golf club. [Melania] literally turns the news off at times so they can watch something else together, and she frowns over telephone or social media use at the table. Melania keeps him on track as a father and has in many ways stepped up to fill the place Ivanka [Trump] and Jared [Kushner] once had…She is his most intimate and internal sounding board.”

Sorry, a couple quick addendums to the dream: Please make it my mission to turn off the TV when he can’t, and to purse my lips when my adult husband’s phone is out at the dinner table. Please make it so that when he can’t have his daughter as the filly to his stallion, he’ll accept me instead. Please make his preferred methods for mitigating the anger he has toward a situation he has gotten himself into with his own actions, in descending order: his daughter, me, golf.
:snippity:
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2023/0 ... -than-golf
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Slim Cognito »

I call bullshit. It's my arrogant opinion that she only dines with him when she has to, for appearance sake. As for poor Barron, I'm sure he spends about as much time as a teenage boy usually spends with his mom, but dad?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:59 pm I call bullshit. It's my arrogant opinion that she only dines with him when she has to, for appearance sake. As for poor Barron, I'm sure he spends about as much time as a teenage boy usually spends with his mom, but dad?
I suspect he dines in the public dining room for guests to milk all the attention he can.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by neonzx »

I gotta agree with Slim on this. If you recall, even when they stay over in the same residence, they have separate bedrooms. This now just a marriage of convenience (as it likely always was with all of The Dons trophy wives). A bit surprised she hasn't filed for the divorce yet.
Suranis

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Suranis »

Possibly she was told that there was no money for her alimony.

"I was out and I want half your money!"

"Sure. Which ten Billion in debt do you want, dear?"

She gets to live like a Sultan with the illusion of wealth rather than being penniless on her own.

And ya, that account is total bullshit.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:24 am Possibly she was told that there was no money for her alimony.
He was able to come up with $260,000 for her hair dresser in the past year and a half. :wink:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Mr brolin »

neonzx wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:39 am
Suranis wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:24 am Possibly she was told that there was no money for her alimony.
He was able to have one of his Grift-O-PAC's come up with $260,000 for her hair dresser in the past year and a half. :wink:
FIFY .... :mrgreen:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by poplove »

Some juicy gossip!
Melania Trump's Nightmare: Explosive Emails Expose Ugly Family Feuds, Devastating Secrets About Donald and $2 Billion Divorce Bombshell

https://radaronline.com/p/melania-trump ... ndictment/
Dave from down under

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Dave from down under »

Is Melania planning to do some underbussing??? :shh: :popcorn:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I dunno. It's RADAR online, not the most trustworthy of places
Suranis

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Suranis »

The word "Could" is working overtime in that article.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Melania Trump ‘quietly’ renegotiated prenup with Donald ahead of potential second presidential term, legal woes: sources

Sources tell Page Six that Melania Trump has “quietly” renegotiated her prenuptial agreement with Donald Trump in advance of his potentially serving a second term in the White House.

An insider told us of the agreement between the couple who married in 2005, “Over the last year, Melania and her team have been quietly negotiating a new ‘postnup’ agreement between herself and Donald Trump.”

The source further said, “This is at least the third time Melania has renegotiated the terms of her martial agreement,” but the source added that it’s not because the former first lady is going anywhere.

“Melania is most concerned about maintaining and increasing a substantial trust for their son, Barron,” 17, the same source familiar with Melania, 53, told Page Six.

The new agreement also provides for Melania, and spans money and property, according to the source.
Said the insider, “This agreement was necessary because of the current legal battles… [Donald] has suffered” — including potential payouts in New York Attorney General Letitia James’ sprawling, $250 million civil case against Trump and his real estate business, as well as his order to pay $5 million to E. Jean Carroll for defaming her.
https://pagesix.com/2023/09/28/melania- ... mp-prenup/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by AndyinPA »

She better get it quickly. :biggrin:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

exFLOTUS (Melania)

She’s hawking Xmas ornaments. They come with a digital something and also they are signed by her.
IMG_5925.png
IMG_5925.png (201.81 KiB) Viewed 4224 times
https://usamemorabilia.com/red-white-blue-christmas
June bug

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by June bug »

Seriously - yuck.
Suranis

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Suranis »

So she's basically flogging off her worthless NFTs with ugly ass Decorations. Charming.

I'd bet a good amount of money they were designed by Donnie Goldtoilets. Its exactly the kind of Gold crap he thinks is stylish.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Foggy »

My god, she gave away Hawaii and Alaska! :o
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Dave from down under

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Dave from down under »

Foggy wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:00 pm My god, she gave away Hawaii and Alaska! :o
MT: "I really don't care, do you?"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RTH10260 »

Looks to me like a paint splash of a dancer draped in the American flag :think: :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by pipistrelle »

There's a bit of Alaska showing. The Caribbean islands are yuge. The Great Lakes are obscured. It's nasty looking.

is this another of her team's brilliant ideas that won't sell?
chancery
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by chancery »

Yabbut, the bit of Alaska showing doesn't have a flag over it, which makes the iconography either weird or incoherent.

You know, the scope for attractive Christmas tree ornaments can be extremely broad. I've seen and admired decorative themes involving musical instruments, cars, airplanes, cooking utensils, all sorts of imaginative things. So I don't want to say that American flag-themed ornaments would necessarily be in bad taste, if you're careful to avoid jingoism.

But this one, where you can practically see an anti-immigrant wall surrounding the lower 48, is repulsive. No room at the inn indeed. Whatever happened to "peace on earth?"

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”