Report Problems/Questions Here

We listen to your suggestions, honest we do! Well, sometimes.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Every Sunday morning, one of the forum maintenance chores I do is reboot my server, which takes us offline briefly, but the tech I talked to this morning said it's a good idea to reboot my server once a week or every two weeks, whatever. I do other maintenance chores, too also.

Except last week and this week after I rebooted the server it took half an hour to get back online, and the techs don't know why, but they're creating an advanced ticket, so some smartypants geek will look at it and send me an email this week.

Now you know. :|
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I have noticed over the past couple of days the forum response has gotten a bit sluggish. It is nothing like the slow down we had last year but definitely slower than it had been. Maybe this is related to the reboot issue?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Reality Check wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:24 am I have noticed over the past couple of days the forum response has gotten a bit sluggish. It is nothing like the slow down we had last year but definitely slower than it had been. Maybe this is related to the reboot issue?
It will also ocassionally time-out and throw this:
Screenshot_20240419-184421~2.png
Screenshot_20240419-184421~2.png (214.48 KiB) Viewed 50 times
There is also the issue with intermittent logouts.

And the ssl cert is no longer working for web. https//

Return to “Questions and Suggestions”