LoneStar1776

TollandRCR

Re: LoneStar1776

Post by TollandRCR » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:41 am

Off Topic
We don't need Rudy's videos as a trestment for insomnia. Just try reading a bit of the work of the leading sociological theorist of the 1960s, Harvard's Talcott Parsons. He put me to sleep in Cambridge, San Antonio, and Austin. Boring in person and in writing. A bad translator of Max Weber. I should have followed up on my idea of putting shreds of his writings into gelatin capsules. Would have beat Benadryl.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:45 am

Welcome to our little raucous playpen, Frater I*I. :bighug:

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:46 am

Rudy is VERY longwinded and incredibly fond of his own voce, so his videos are all going to be ginormous.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:39 am

Foggy wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:45 am
Welcome to our little raucous playpen, Frater I*I. :bighug:
Thank you, have been lurking for years as a guest, finally decided to get active :-D

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:58 am

Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post.
10 hrs ·
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156714852028245
Rudy Davis
10 hrs ·
Mrs. Weaver wrote an article about me. Below is my comment back to her.

Dear Mrs. Weaver,

When you wrote,,,

What this means when one examines the prisoners associated with his ministry, is that he has exclusively chosen felons who have adopted a Sovereign Citizen “I am above the law” legal ideology.

You are a damn liar Mrs. Weaver! Revelations 21:8 says that all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

.... exclusively chosen felons who adopted a Sovereign Citizen “I am above the law” legal ideology!!!!!!!! ............

Wow!!!! Why don't you reach out to the following prisoners whom my wife and I have spent our time, energy, money and resources encouraging and helping as well as promoting others do the same?

Barbara Holders with BarbaraHolder.us
Charles Dyer
Jeffrey Weinhaus
Bryce Cuellar
Free Lazor
Richard Taus
Jacob Scott Goodwin
Montgomery Carl Akers
Khalifa Ali Al-Akili
Terry Beydler
Daniel Borden
Gregory P Burleson
Robert S Davis
Jerry Delemus
Michael Ray Emry
Richard M. Franklin
Shawn Stuller
Waylon D. Ganey
Michael F. Griffin
Omar Qazi
David Hamilton
Dennis Morgan Hicks
James Wesley Howell
Brian Kennedy
Leonard Korets
Thomas Lane
Courtney James Lindsey
Clint Lorance
Christopher James Moltz
Keith L Orr
Juan Ortiz
Joseph Alex Pedrin
Robert Ratliff
Darlie Routier
Damion Smith
Jesse Smith
Ross Ulbricht

Why don't you contact those prisoners and ask them if they identify as Sovereign Citizen? Why don't you ask them if we have (and encouraged others to do so as well) wrote emails to them, sent them a book, sent them an encouraging letter or put a few bucks on their phone or commissary? But no, you think your time and energy is spent SPEWING LIES about me and the prison ministry. There will come a time Mrs. Weaver when you will stand before our Creator and you will be held accountable for your accusations and lies against the brethren. It's coming sooner than you think. Your pharisee attitude is repugnant and God's sees your wicked black heart. I will shed no tears when your wicked heart is laid bare for all to see. Your uncaring and unsympathetic views to those suffering in prison is despicable. Why don't you contact others who have written to prisoners because we brought attention to the unjustly incarcerated instead of spewing outright lies about the focus of our ministry? You are one of the most despicable people. May God have mercy on you if you are whoring out your soul and if you are receiving financial gain from this evil government for your postings. If it is ever found out that you are receiving financial gain for spewing propaganda, then there will be no hotter spot in hell than for those who whored out their soul to accuse the brethren falsely.

Our ministry does not get paid by the government and we simply do the best we can with the resources we have but we certainly do not "exclusively" focus on the prisoner type you have identified. May the Lord vomit you out of his mouth because you refuse to call out the wickedness in our criminal justice system and prison industrial complex and instead you want to demonize my little prison ministry. How petty can you be? Do you feel better about yourself now that you have written your little propaganda piece?

Revelation 21:8 King James Version (KJV) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 6:10 King James Version (KJV) And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

TRACKINGMEROZ.WORDPRESS.COM
Rudy Davis and Mike Parsons Eye A New Proselyte for their Line Up of “American Political Prisoners”
…for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. Matthew 23: 15b I was listening to a recorded jailhouse p…

LINK: https://trackingmeroz.wordpress.com/201 ... prisoners/

8 Reactions 3 Comments 1 Share

Inga Kinser I just finished reading the article. It was truly disgusting! One truth in the article though is that your and Erin's ministry IS different from the average Christian Ministries. That's why you are attacked. You don't just hand them a Bible and say a quick God bless you. You're actually DOING something that helps them and teaches others like myself. That terrifies the government. Know that we pray for ya'll often. God bless you both!

Roxanne Wodtli Just heard the pastor was released by Trump from Turkey today.

Kaylene Canfield That is crazy, she can write me about Barb. I write to probably 20 ladies at any given time. Lately I have heard from 2 that have been released and was absolutely thrilled to hear from them and that they are doing well.
Edit: I just noticed there was a comment on an earlier Rudy post:
Robert Baty ---

Coincidentally, Jacquelyn Weaver has posted another blog article about you, Rudy, and your people.

https://trackingmeroz.wordpress.com/.../rudy-davis-and.../
https://www.facebook .com/rudy.a.davis/videos/10210200201801808/

FOGBOW Username: RLBaty
Groups: FEMA Campers
http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/memberli ... file&u=136

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:56 pm

There is no criminal Rudy will not support. He has also posted Flatcap judge's phone number and an audio of Rudy yelling and screaming at the judge (on voicemail). I hope he gets a visit from the authorities. The audio is here (broken link).
https:// www.facebook.com/rudy.a.davis/videos/10210204193501598/

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:14 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:56 pm
There is no criminal Rudy will not support. He has also posted Flatcap judge's phone number and an audio of Rudy yelling and screaming at the judge (on voicemail). I hope he gets a visit from the authorities. The audio is here (broken link).
https:// www.facebook.com/rudy.a.davis/videos/10210204193501598/
He can add that to his visit from the Secret Service (for threatening videos toward Obama) and getting ejected from a Sarah Palin rally.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Rudy is just an all 'round nasty thoroughly vile piece of work and excuse for a human being.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Poor Terry Trussell is not on the Bible-Commisary-Prayer list.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 am

Rudy has a new (Federal) pen pal. Jacob Scott Goodwin. Now Rudy's video.

The 7:28 point in Rudy's vid in case anyone had any doubt.

Edit: I neglected to properly fact check, the video I linked to above was not Rudy's first visit with the sorta ironically named Mr. Goodwin. This was.

Return to “Lesser Lights”