⚖️ Master Calendar of Trump Court Dates: Criminal and Civil Cases

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy has a Google Calendar with Trump Criminal Calendar dates, but here they are from Just Security, which keeps a comprehensive list updated daily at https://www.justsecurity.org/88039/trum ... d-to-know/
While the full calendar below tracks hundreds of events, here are the top 30 legal and political dates as of now:

Monday, January 15, 2024 – Iowa Republican Presidential Caucus
Tuesday, January 16, 2024 – MAL: Defendants motions to compel discovery; Carroll I: Trial begins at 9:30 AM (on damages only)
Wednesday, January 17, 2024 – Maine 14A: Last day for Superior Court to issue written decision on Trump appeal of the decision of the Secretary of State
Thursday, January 18, 2024 – Trump Colorado SCOTUS 14A: Last day for Trump brief, amicus curiae briefs in support and in support of neither party
Friday, January 19, 2024 – DC Trump Case: The DC Cir. may issue a merits decision in Trump presidential immunity appeal on or before this date [ESTIMATE]
Saturday, January 20, 2024 – Maine 14A: Last day for Trump to file notice of appeal to the decision of the Superior Court
Tuesday, January 23, 2024 – New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary
Wednesday, January 24, 2024 – Maine 14A: Last day for Trump to file appeal brief and appendix with clerk of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court
Monday, January 29, 2024 – Trump Colorado SCOTUS 14A: Last day for any motion pertaining to Feb. 8 oral argument, including leave to argue as amicus curiae or for additional allotted time, to be filed
Wednesday, January 31, 2024 – Trump Colorado SCOTUS 14A: Last day for respondents briefs and amicus curiae briefs in support; Maine 14A: Last day for the Maine Supreme Judicial Court to issue its decision on any appeal of the decision of the Superior Court; NY Civil Fraud: Justice Engoron to file written decision; MAL: Sealed, ex parte hearing with gov’t in advance of Feb. 12/13 CIPA Section 4 hearings, at 10 AM; GA (Roman): Cobb County hearing on Michael Roman request to unseal records in special prosecutor Nathan Wade divorce proceedings
Friday, February 2, 2024 – MAL: Gov’t response to defendants motions to compel discovery
Monday, February 5, 2024 – Trump Colorado SCOTUS 14A: Last day for Trump reply brief, by 5 PM; GA (Meadows, Clark, Shafer, Latham): Motions (other than motions in limine) due for Mark Meadows, Jeffrey Clark, David Shafer, and Cathleen Latham
Tuesday, February 6, 2024 – Nevada Republican Presidential Primary
Thursday, February 8, 2024 – Trump Colorado SCOTUS 14A: Oral arguments set, time TBD; Nevada Republican Presidential Caucus
Monday-Tuesday, February 12-13, 2024 – MAL: Hearings on CIPA Section 4 motions
Thursday, February 15, 2024 – NY Election Interference: Hearing and decision on motions, including to dismiss, and to consider any scheduling conflicts and potential changes to trial date, time TBD (usually 9:30 or 10 AM)
Sunday, February 18, 2024 – DC Trump Case: Last day for Trump to file a petition for rehearing en banc in the DC Cir., if merits decision rejects his appeal on estimated Jan. 19; GA (Roman): Hearing on Michael Roman motion to disqualify DA Willis, her office, and special prosecutor Wade from further prosecuting the Ga. case, in early-mid February [ESTIMATE]
Sunday, February 25, 2024 – DC Trump Case: DC Cir. mandate issued, if merits decision is Jan. 19 and the court issues no order discretionarily amending default rules on mandate
Thursday, February 22, 2024 – MAL: Pretrial motions due
Saturday, February 24, 2024 – South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary
Tuesday, February 27, 2024 – Michigan Republican Presidential Primary
Wednesday, February 28, 2024 – MAL: Parties to file a joint jury questionnaire filing for court consideration
Friday, March 1, 2024 – MAL: Scheduling conference to consider Trump motion to continue May 20 trial date and set outstanding pretrial deadlines
Monday, March 4, 2024 – DC Trump Case: Trial was to have begun, now held in abeyance pending resolution of appeal
Tuesday, March 5, 2024 – Super Tuesday Primaries, including Colorado and Maine Republican Presidential Primaries
Monday, March 25, 2024 – NY Election Interference: Trial currently scheduled to begin
Thursday, April 18, 2024 – GA (Still): Motions (other than motions in limine) due for Shawn Still
Monday, May 20, 2024 – MAL: Trial begins
Monday-Thursday, July 15-18, 2024 – Republican National Convention
Monday, August 5, 2024 – GA: Gov’t proposed date for trial to begin
Good times.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Jeez that's a lot.

For some reason Peter Navarro popped into my head today. I was thinking his sentencing was soon. I did a little searching and saw in an article from Nov (talking about his guilty verdict) that his sentencing date was to be Jan 12. I couldn't find anything out about that, though. Maybe that date got moved? Was he sentenced?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

here are the top 30 legal and political dates
This is why I can't keep up. That's ludicrous. I can handle maybe 5. :oldman:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Rolodex wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:12 pm Jeez that's a lot.

Maybe that date got moved? Was he sentenced?
Nov 8, 2023

“MINUTE ORDER as to PETER K. NAVARRO. Sentencing in this matter shall now proceed on January 25, 2024 at 10:00 AM. The Final Presentence Investigation Report shall be due on or before January 11, 2024. The Parties' Sentencing Memoranda shall be due on or before January 18, 2024. Replies, if any, shall be due on or before January 22, 2024. Reply briefs shall be limited to five pages. The hearing scheduled for January 12, 2024 is hereby vacated. Signed by Judge Amit P. Mehta on 11/8/2023. (zjd)”

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/63 ... v-navarro/
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:05 am
Rolodex wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:12 pm Jeez that's a lot.

Maybe that date got moved? Was he sentenced?
Nov 8, 2023

“MINUTE ORDER as to PETER K. NAVARRO. Sentencing in this matter shall now proceed on January 25, 2024 at 10:00 AM. The Final Presentence Investigation Report shall be due on or before January 11, 2024. The Parties' Sentencing Memoranda shall be due on or before January 18, 2024. Replies, if any, shall be due on or before January 22, 2024. Reply briefs shall be limited to five pages. The hearing scheduled for January 12, 2024 is hereby vacated. Signed by Judge Amit P. Mehta on 11/8/2023. (zjd)”

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/63 ... v-navarro/
Thanks! I thought I had a vague memory of it being moved, but the goog didn't tell me anything.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”