Happy New Year 2024

You never know, something important could happen.
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

Happy New Year 2024

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

Yes, a happy and safe new year to all the Fogbow peeps! I have my black-eyed peas complete with ham bone in the pot! :thumbsup:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Happy New Year 2024

Post by Foggy »

I really do fear that this year is going to be insane on too many levels, y'know.

Just Trump alone ... winning the GOP nomination and being sent to prison at the same time, can you even imagine?

But he has inspired a whole host of imitators and hangers-on and the cult, by gum, still seems to be growing, not shrinking. And there's going to be way too much political violence this year, I suspect.

Talk me down, por favor. I'm worried that this year will be the craziest yet, and we've already had some lulus.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

Happy New Year 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:29 pm But he has inspired a whole host of imitators and hangers-on and the cult, by gum, still seems to be growing, not shrinking.
Is it? I haven't seen any evidence that it's more than the usual. The people most vested in his winning are criminals.
Annrc
Verified:

Happy New Year 2024

Post by Annrc »

Happy New Year! Stay safe and keep sane. No pulling your hair out in frustration.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Happy New Year 2024

Post by neonzx »

Because I was in bed (intentionally) at 10:30pm. I had to find the replay on the Tube.

Return to “Announcements”