Feliz Natal (Merry Christmas)

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:10 pm Is this the Festivus thread?
We can make it that. Festivus for the rest of Us.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:10 pm Is this the Festivus thread?
It is now!
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:42 pm I guess you can't have a very Merry Christmas after a really crappy year. I spent mine alone. I did not feel good enough to deal with going to my daughter's, where there are steps, not a lot of comfortable seating, and mostly food that I can't eat right now. I sent my son over there with all the food and gifts, and watched on FaceTime as the kids opened their presents. Honestly, it didn't feel like Christmas, and I didn't care. I so want to get the tree down, but I"m not up to it, and I'm not asking my son as it's easier to do myself.

I checked in on here yesterday and found out about Gregg. That didn't help. I hope we find out more, though.

On the plus side, I am done with the stupid pill that has controlled my life for the last three weeks tomorrow.
I know exactly how you feel Andy. I was not in a very Christmasy mood this year at all. My jolly is tapped out. But I did want to spend some time with the kids because Covid kept us separated for the past two Christmases. So, I chose to go and act as normal as possible. I hope you find a normal too.

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”