Post by Resume18 »

Yeah, this guy is advancing 1st amendment freedom,

Pure scumbag.

RTH10260

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:33 pm
I guess its a little vague. I do love seeing them get tossed though.

Photographs for News, Advertising,
or Commercial Purposes
Photographs for news purposes may be
taken in entrances, lobbies, foyers, corridors, or auditoriums when used for public
meetings except where prohibited by
official signs or Security Force personnel
or other authorized personnel or a federal
court order or rule. Other photographs may
be taken only with the permission of the
local Postmaster or installation head

Poster 7, August 2016 PSN 7690-03-000-9181
That date seems to correspond to my "couple of years back", eg slightly modified to prevent harrassment of customers and staff.

To note: the "original" 1st AAs I followed didn't go to harass post offices but had a real beef with corrupt police forces and sheriff offices and went to document those issues. With several law suits won. Two of them had the backup of an attorney who would help them out if in trouble.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Rachel Gassy Burro posted this... it's a 30 minute shootout with a SovCit, posted by a guy I guess with a TV show. Southland Bounty Hunters The show follows the life of Bounty Hunter Patty Mayo in the course of hunting. Hadn't really seen something like this but don't follow them as closely as some here... it's nuts.

SHOOTOUT WITH SOVEREIGN CITIZEN | Patty Mayo Kia

Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season on weTV with Fogbow updates on Fridays!

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Patty Mayo's videos are fake with actors.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:06 am
:yeah:
Donut Operator and various other have ripped his videos apart as staged and fake.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:06 am
The moment I see Rachel's name, I assume it's questionable. She's not all there.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Cosplay is a universal fact, even unto pretend bounty hunters.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

With Patty, and honestly a lot of youtube "personalities" its just a job, they're actors in low rent TV shows.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Didn't open my eyes Trent.
Capture.JPG
Full "article".
How Google stole your internet

By SYSOP-313
Post date
May 26, 2020

Remember back in the old days how Google showed pages and pages of results at the bottom of the page?

Old style Google search results seemingly go on forever…
Well, do you know what they do now besides clutter the results with ads or similar search suggestions? They have literally stolen all of the results and now just give you a “more results” button.

Newer style Google “more results” button severely limits results.
The censorship is real. You used to be able to get literally millions of results on many searches but not anymore. Now you get maybe 20 results on any given search. They thought that they would pull a fast one on everyone, but I am at least PARTIALLY WOKE!
http://partiallywoke.com/how-google-stole-your-internet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Indigo

Post by Indigo »

scirreeve wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:00 am
Didn't open my eyes Trent.
Capture.JPG
Full "article".
How Google stole your internet

By SYSOP-313
Post date
May 26, 2020

Remember back in the old days how Google showed pages and pages of results at the bottom of the page?

Old style Google search results seemingly go on forever…
Well, do you know what they do now besides clutter the results with ads or similar search suggestions? They have literally stolen all of the results and now just give you a “more results” button.

Newer style Google “more results” button severely limits results.
The censorship is real. You used to be able to get literally millions of results on many searches but not anymore. Now you get maybe 20 results on any given search. They thought that they would pull a fast one on everyone, but I am at least PARTIALLY WOKE!
http://partiallywoke.com/how-google-stole-your-internet
You are probably already aware of this, but just in case you are not... partiallywoke is one of Trent's web sites. My impression is that he controls it and provides all of the content. The site has a companion YouTube channel under the same name:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzsz6L ... w/featured

In a short video intro to "a new channel" (Partially Woke), Trent explains it is "for people who are not, ah, I don't know, don't want to say that. Its, its going to be, ah, more ah, comedy and information for you."

Of course it is all really to drive interest in Trent's various scams that he probably hopes will turn a buck for him. Perhaps "partially woke" means only partially radicalized and partially brainwashed (so maybe toned down content), while being fully "woke" is fully radicalized and fully brainwashed into Trent's version of sovcit nuttery. :sick:
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --President George W. Bush

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Is there a difference between “partially woke” and “semi-comatose?” :think:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Certainly NOT in Trent's case.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

He's partially woken to the sound of stupid. The Google interface he mentions is the phone-sized interface. It is done because hitting the page count with your thumb can be difficult. It's just the fancy way to continue going through pages.

Sitting on my laptop, I still get a result count and page links. Searching for Goodbaudy has 5.970 results in .43 seconds. Searching for "Northland10" (using quotes so it does not add a space before 10) results in 7,190 results in .39 seconds. Goodbaudy does have 6 pages and Northland10 only 2, though it gets the "omitted results" part as it is getting the same sites for many results (The Fogbow, Doc Conspiracy's, RC's place, Scribd, etc.). Remove that filter and it is over 10 pages.

Since I assume Trent is up in arms after Googling himself, he should be more up in arms. An anonymous nobody gets more hits.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Trent wrote: Remember back in the old days how Google showed pages and pages of results at the bottom of the page?
Do I remember the days when one page contained multiple pages? Um, that would be a big "no."

Think about these questions before you ask them, Trent.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:26 am
Trent wrote: Remember back in the old days how Google showed pages and pages of results at the bottom of the page?
Do I remember the days when one page contained multiple pages? Um, that would be a big "no."

Think about these questions before you ask them, Trent.
He's not so good at crafting his statements. This is the guy that was yelling while being dragged away by the cops, "I need a victim." While those of us who follow Sovs know what he meant, he sure did not make it sound that way.

You'd think having time to type it and not a spur of the moment yelling might provide the time to craft the statement a little better but that is of no benefit to some. See Taitz, Orly.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”