Hamas Attacks Israel

Volkonski
Verified:

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Volkonski »

Man pleads not guilty to hate crime in fatal stabbing of 6-year-old Muslim boy in Illinois

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-pleads-no ... =104476991
An Illinois man pleaded not guilty Monday in the fatal stabbing of a 6-year-old Muslim boy in Plainfield -- allegedly over the Hamas-Israel conflict -- earlier this month, according to Chicago ABC station WLS.

Joseph Czuba allegedly stabbed Wadea Al-Fayoume 26 times with a "military-style knife" and also stabbed his mother Hanan Shaheen more than a dozen times in the incident, according to police. Shaheen survived the attack.

Czuba was charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, two counts of a hate crime and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Flatpoint High »

Hamas Official Mousa Abu Marzouk: The Tunnels in Gaza Were Built to Protect Hamas Fighters, Not Civilians; Protecting Gaza Civilians Is the Responsibility of the U.N. and Israe
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
p0rtia

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by p0rtia »

I see that Earth 3 has left the building.
Suranis

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Suranis »

Lord Putin blames the Jews for riots at airport by people who wanted to kill Jews.

Putin alluded that the mob in Makhachkala was caused by mysterious foreign powers aimed to "destabilize and divide" Russia:

"At a recent meeting with leaders of religious organizations, as you know, I already sp…

"At a recent meeting with leaders of religious organizations, as you know, I already spoke about attempts to use the dramatic situation in the Middle East and other regional conflicts against our country, against Russia, to destabilize and divide a multi-ethnic and multi-confessional society. For this purpose, as we see, various means are being used: lies, provocations and sophisticated technologies of psychological and information aggression."
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by neonzx »

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:26 pm
Hamas Official Mousa Abu Marzouk: The Tunnels in Gaza Were Built to Protect Hamas Fighters, Not Civilians; Protecting Gaza Civilians Is the Responsibility of the U.N. and Israel
Um.
:? I think I have questions.
Suranis

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Suranis »

On the riots at the airport, I'll start off with a lovely video of Children saying they are coming there to kill Jews

In #Dagestan, a crowd stormed the building of Makhachkala airport in search of Jews from a flight from Tel Aviv.

Makhachkala airport and runway is captured by the aggressive crowd, Russian Telegram channels report.

According to the media, law enforcement structures were noticed in the airport (Russian Guards and special forces).

Russian Telegram channels report that the crowd in the Makhachkala airport is trying to get inside the plane from Israel.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by RTH10260 »

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:26 pm
Hamas Official Mousa Abu Marzouk: The Tunnels in Gaza Were Built to Protect Hamas Fighters, Not Civilians; Protecting Gaza Civilians Is the Responsibility of the U.N. and Israe
https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status ... 8486260097
That's why Israel is now ploughing Gaza and turning the tunnel system to the light of day :twisted:

PS i recently picked up a news item on a new weapon that Isreal developed for fighting the Hamas tunnel system. They developed a sealant that can be dropped into a entrance, a binary concoction much like dry wall sealant. When the small charge is detonated the two componennt mix and expand to fill the tunnel diameter completely. One unit seems to fill a large bag that can be carried as backpack by one soldier.The stuff is said to cure rock hard. Hamas will not be able to reuse that section. Too bad for anyone that gets stuck between two blobs.
busterbunker

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by busterbunker »

I think I'm going into self-imposed exile. Biden may not win the 2024 election. The title of this thread is misleading.

I got some good info here for a while, thank you. Like when the Malheur thing went down. You had first-hand sources.

I was the first dumb-ass to bump this thread for an entire week. Shame on you.

I'm too young for this shit. Thanks again.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Foggy »

:?:

You're always welcome to disagree with us. What do you think we're doing wrong? :think:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Ben-Prime »

I must admit I was confused by the notion of the thread title being misleading, myself. Did Hamas not attack Israel? Was it secretly Antifa in disguise or something? I mean, sarcasm on that aside, what did I miss, here?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Flatpoint High »

Foggy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:43 am :?:

You're always welcome to disagree with us. What do you think we're doing wrong? :think:
We're not flipping the attack to blaming Israel?
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Suranis

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Suranis »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67275665
BBC News
Anti-war protesters interrupt Antony Blinken at US Senate hearing
Protesters with red-painted hands shouted "Ceasefire now!", interrupting the US Secretary of State.
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Suranis »

Israel has disappeared from China's online maps - The Wall Street Journal

Users have noticed that the country's name does not appear on online digital maps provided by companies such as Baidu and Alibaba. They show Israel's recognized borders, Palestinian territories, and key cities, but no country name.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by RTH10260 »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:19 pm [ :snippity:

PS i recently picked up a news item on a new weapon that Isreal developed for fighting the Hamas tunnel system. They developed a sealant that can be dropped into a entrance, a binary concoction much like dry wall sealant. When the small charge is detonated the two componennt mix and expand to fill the tunnel diameter completely. One unit seems to fill a large bag that can be carried as backpack by one soldier.The stuff is said to cure rock hard. Hamas will not be able to reuse that section. Too bad for anyone that gets stuck between two blobs.
Indian source FWIW

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by raison de arizona »

GOP Rep. Zinke proposes bill to ban Palestinians from entering US

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) introduced a bill Thursday that could ban Palestinians from entering the U.S. and possibly expel those who are already here.

Zinke, who served as secretary of the Interior Department under former President Trump, introduced legislation called the Safeguarding Americans from Extremism Act.

The legislation would require the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to halt granting visas, asylum and refuge for people who have a Palestinian Authority-issued passport. The bill would revoke the entrance or visa for individuals who came to the U.S. after Oct. 1.

“This legislation keeps America safe,” Zinke said. “I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States. This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved. Given the circumstances, the threats to our immigration system and the history of terrorists abusing refugee, asylum and visa processes all over the world, the requirements in this bill are necessary to keep Americans safe. This bill does exactly that.”
:snippity:
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4292 ... 20Zinke%20(R%2D,Safeguarding%20Americans%20from%20Extremism%20Act.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:33 pm
GOP Rep. Zinke proposes bill to ban Palestinians from entering US
:snippity: “This legislation keeps America safe,” Zinke said. “I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States. This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved. Given the circumstances, the threats to our immigration system and the history of terrorists abusing refugee, asylum and visa processes all over the world, the requirements in this bill are necessary to keep Americans safe. This bill does exactly that.”
:snippity:
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4292 ... tering-us/
Biden does not issue visas, nor to my knowlege does the Palestinian Authority do screening. It will be the US embassy in Tel Aviv (Jerusalem?) that does the footwork. I do not recall that any Hamas fighter received a visa and entered the US. I assume the few visas that will get granted will be for family members and on humanitarian grounds. So such a restriction will backfire.
pipistrelle

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by pipistrelle »

Zinke the corrupt?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by raison de arizona »

Yup, that's him.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Volkonski »

Netanyahu suspends Israeli minister over Gaza nuclear comment

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 023-11-05/
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday disciplined a junior member of his cabinet who appeared to voice openness to the idea of Israel carrying out a nuclear strike on Gaza, where the war with Hamas is inflicting a spiralling Palestinian civilian toll.

Netanyahu's office issued a statement saying that the minister concerned - Heritage Minister Amihay Eliyahu, from a far-right party in the coalition government - had been suspended from cabinet meetings "until further notice".

Asked in a radio interview about a hypothetical nuclear option, Eliyahu had replied: "That's one way."

His remark drew swift condemnation from around the Arab world, scandalised mainstream Israeli broadcasters and was deemed "objectionable" by a U.S. official.

Neither Eliyahu or his party leader are in the streamlined ministerial forum running the Gaza war. Neither would they have inside knowledge of Israel's nuclear capabilities - which it does not publicly acknowledge - or authority to activate them.

"Eliyahu's statements are not based in reality. Israel and the IDF (military) are operating in accordance with the highest standards of international law to avoid harming innocents. We will continue to do so until our victory," Netanyahu's office said.

The League of Arab States said in a statement: "The racist statements of Israeli Minister Eliyahu are revealing. Not only does he admit that they possess a nuclear weapon, but he also confirms the reality of the Israelis’ abhorrent racist view towards the Palestinian people."
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
busterbunker

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by busterbunker »

Foggy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:43 am .What do you think we're doing wrong?

Same fucking shit. But worse.
RTH10260

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by RTH10260 »

A deadly cascade: how secret Hamas attack orders were passed down at last minute
Plan drawn up by handful of leaders was unknown to men who would carry it out until morning of attacks on Israel a month ago

by Jason Burke in Jerusalem
Tue 7 Nov 2023 06.00 CET

The first orders went out before 4am: anyone who had been attending the regular training sessions and was not planning to attend dawn prayers at their usual mosques must go to pray.

An hour later, as the sky began to lighten over Gaza and the congregations began to disperse, new instructions were issued. These too were straightforward and passed mainly by word of mouth: bring your weapons and any ammunition you have and assemble at specific landmarks.

But still no one was told what was about to happen. Operation al-Aqsa Flood, the most ambitious operation launched by Hamas since the extremist Islamist organisation had taken control of Gaza in 2007, was still a secret.

The plan had been formulated by a handful of hardened, veteran Hamas leaders and was still unknown to the men whose violence was about to shatter any passing sense of calm or progress towards a new stability in the Middle East. It was unknown, too, to Israel’s much vaunted military and intelligence services.

The decision to pass instructions verbally to thousands of Hamas militants scattered among Gaza’s 2.3 million inhabitants was the latest in a series of measures designed to deceive one of the most potent surveillance systems in the world and keep any word of what might be about to happen from a network of spies.

The instructions spread across Gaza in a cascade, given first to the commanders of the “battalions” of a hundred or more, then to leaders of platoons of 20 or 30, who told the squad commanders at the head of a dozen, who passed the message on to the friends, neighbours and relatives who had joined them at the twice weekly drills held in dozens of locations in the enclave.

Only when the men had assembled was extra ammunition and more powerful weaponry distributed. Many had handled such arms over previous months and had returned them to Hamas’s arsenals after each lesson. Soon they were carrying hand-held and rocket-propelled grenades, heavy machine guns, sniper rifles and explosives.

It was now 6am. The sun was up and the final orders were issued. Now, these were written down: the men were to rush through gaps that would soon be blown or smashed through the $1bn perimeter fence around Gaza and attack Israeli soldiers and civilians on the other side.

Bulldozers were used to breach the border fence with Israel from Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip on 7 October. Photograph: APAImages/Shutterstock

This account of the early moments of the 7 October terrorist attacks in Israel is derived from multiple sources, including meetings with Israeli intelligence officials, experts, sources with direct knowledge of interrogation reports of Hamas fighters captured during the attacks, and material released by Hamas and the Israeli military.

Though many claims are difficult to verify and have been contested, respected and independent experts on Hamas have described the account as plausible.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... -7-october
RTH10260

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by RTH10260 »

Volkonski
Verified:

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Volkonski »

Capitol Police clash with group protesting 'violently' outside DNC
All members have been evacuated from the area, according to police.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/capitol ... =104930336
Capitol Police said they are working to "keep back" 150 people who are "illegally and violently" protesting outside of the Democratic National Committee in Washington, D.C.

They said they were making arrests but didn't say how many. It appears, based on social media postings, that protesters are calling for a cease-fire in the Middle East.

"Right now our officers are working to keep back approximately 150 people who are illegally and violently protesting in the area of Canal Street and Ivy Street, SE. Officers are making arrests. All Members have been evacuated from the area. Please stay away from the area," Capitol Police said in a statement.

Congressman Brad Sherman, D-Cailf., posted on X, formerly Twitter, that he was inside the DNC when he had to be evacuated.

Members of Congress were hearing from prospective candidates inside of the DNC when Capitol Police evacuated them from the building, Rep. Sherman told ABC News in a phone interview.
RTH10260

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by RTH10260 »

FWIW

Suranis

Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Suranis »

Honestly, I believe the IDF that that Hospital is their headquarters. The reason is that it WAS their headquarters back in 2014. So they have form.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mi ... story.html

And Amnesty International reported on Hamas Torture chambers in the hospital in 2015. Torture chambers that are meant for Palestinians, not Israelis.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... -conflict/

So I'm not exactly crying about the IDF laying into the hospital. I don't think the Israelis give 3/10s of a shit about Palestinian Civilians either, but all the carefully crafted approved by Hamas images coming out right now is makign me roll my eyes.

Interestingly the Times of Israel ran a story accusing Bibi of propping up Hamas for his own political advantage. No idea if true but here is the link.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years ... our-faces/

Oh and civilians aren't Hamas's problem.

Hamas Official Mousa Abu Marzouk: The Tunnels in Gaza Were Built to Protect Hamas Fighters, Not Civilians; Protecting Gaza Civilians Is the Responsibility of the U.N. and Israel
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Foreign Countries and Culture”