Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

:think: Apple, lime, grapefruit, satsuma, orange or cherry level panic?

Robert Laity wins the entire fruit salad! :groupdance:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E wrote:Reacting to the interview, on Sunday afternoon constitutional activist Robert C. Laity sent the following email to the Metropolitan Police for the District of Columbia:
Laity wrote:You should immediately refer Carville to the Secret Service. It is a disgrace that such threats against Donald Trump are becoming so ubiquitous.

See: 18USC, Sec. 879
P&E: Laity Pursues Complaint Against James Carville:
On Monday, reader and constitutional activist Robert C. Laity filed a complaint with one of his U.S. senators, Kirsten Gillibrand, regarding what he perceived to be a threat made against former President and presumptive 2024 Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump by longtime Democrat political operative James Carville.

Laity also contacted the U.S. Justice Department and Secret Service directly.

Gillibrand’s office replied:
Thank you for contacting my casework team. If you are a New Yorker who needs assistance from a Federal Government agency, my staff will review the information you presented and contact you if additional information is needed.

If you have not done so, you may open a case through my website at www.gillibrand.senate.gov/help/help-for-new-yorkers. There you will find a casework checklist and frequently asked questions about how my office may help.

I appreciate your message and will do everything I can to assist. . . .
On Tuesday morning, The Post & Email called the Secret Service to obtain media contact information and resulting in the following message:
Rondeau wrote:Good morning. My inquiry is regarding comments made by the above individual on “Anderson Cooper 360” on March 21 in which he said of the 2024 presidential race, invoking what he said is a “CIA term,” that someone should do the “wet work” on behalf of Joe Biden because Biden is “not very good at it.”

Does the Secret Service consider that a threat against Biden’s presumptive opponent, Donald J. Trump, and if so, have you taken any action? . . . .
We will advise if and when a response is received.
:smoking:

"For completeness":
Laity (in 2013) wrote:Obama has usurped the presdidency during time of war. He is a spy under the UCMJ and subject to the death penalty if convicted. If he is convicted, Obama should be hung by the neck until dead. A proper sentence for a traitor,fraud and spy. “It is good to hang a” Usurper “Once in awhile as an example to others”.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

ChatGPT is a super fun toy, now you don't even have to log in to use it. Gave it a whirl on Rondeau & Rev Dr Laity Esq's latest brilliant article:
Will the Secret Service Pay a Visit to Carville?
2 weeks ago by Sharon Rondeau

(Mar. 24, 2024) — On March 21, longtime Democrat political strategist James Carville told CNN anchor Anderson Cooper of the 2024 presidential race that individuals more skilled at lobbing political attacks than Joe Biden should “do what I call ‘the wet work.'”

In his response, Cooper indicated he was aware the term signifies “a mob hit.”
► Show Spoiler

Instructed ChatGPT: fact check this birthers article, critique the grammar and writing style, and write a rebuttal. Literally, as soon as I pressed enter with that instruction and the entire article, it wrote:
The article raises concerns about comments made by James Carville and suggests that his remarks might constitute a threat against former President Donald Trump. Let's fact-check the claims, critique the grammar and writing style, and provide a rebuttal.

**Fact-checking:**

1. **Accuracy of the Allegations:** The article implies that James Carville's statement about "the wet work" could be interpreted as a threat against Donald Trump. However, Carville's comments were made in the context of discussing political strategy, and there is no evidence to suggest that he was advocating violence or illegal activities.

2. **Legal Basis:** The article references 18 USC § 879, which pertains to threats against former Presidents and certain other individuals. However, it's important to note that Carville's remarks do not appear to meet the legal threshold for prosecution under this statute.

**Grammar and Writing Style:**

1. **Sentence Structure:** The article contains several lengthy sentences that could be difficult for readers to follow. Breaking up these sentences and using more concise language would improve readability.

2. **Clarity of Argument:** The article jumps between different topics, such as Carville's comments, the definition of "wetwork," and recent police activity in Washington, D.C. This lack of focus detracts from the main argument and makes it challenging for readers to understand the author's point.

**Rebuttal:**

The article's attempt to link James Carville's comments to potential threats against Donald Trump is misleading and unfounded. Carville's use of the term "wet work" was metaphorical and related to political strategy, not violence or illegal activity. Furthermore, there is no evidence to suggest that Carville's remarks meet the legal criteria for prosecution under federal law.

Rather than engaging in baseless speculation and attempting to draw connections where none exist, it would be more productive to focus on substantive political discourse and address the real issues facing our country. Misrepresenting individuals' statements for political gain only serves to further divide our nation and detract from meaningful dialogue.
ChatGPT 1
Rondeau/Laity 0.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

BREAKING BREAKING: REV DR LAITY ESQ SAW THE ECLIPSE!

In response to our question as to whether he was in the “path of totality” that day, Laity responded Wednesday morning:

Yes. I was in the direct line of it. I witnessed the area get dark. The automatic night lights at the apartment buildings complex behind my house came on for four minutes and them shut off automatically.

At our Zoo, the birds stopped chirping and the crickets started making a racket. The Lions were roaring.

The area saw an 150,000 person increase in population for a couple days. The road traffic was surprisingly quiet on some streets.

Niagara Falls was a popular viewing area. Both the Canadian and US sides. One of my alma maters Buffalo State College had people in the bleachers watching the festivities.

It was overcast so a peek at the whole thing was a joy to catch. I slept late that day. I woke at around 3:20PM to witness a darkened sky.

As you may be aware, I stay up all night and sleep during the day. I was in the house when the moon passed between the Sun and the Earth.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2024/04/10 ... -totality/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”