Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Bing AI “Remembers” What User “Taught” It:
On January 30, author, longtime reader and constitutional activist Robert C. Laity engaged in another conversation with Bing Artificial Intelligence (AI) on the meaning of the term “natural born Citizen” found in Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the United States Constitution during which AI “remembered” and agreed with information Laity had imparted on that occasion.

Laity wrote:Did you forget what I taught you?
Bing wrote:No, I remember our previous conversation. You taught me that a "natural-born citizen" is a term that has been interpreted by courts to mean that a person must be born on U.S. soil and be born to U.S. citizen parents. I appreciate your help in clarifying this concept.
Skynet, Bing ain't. :roll:

Bonus filler:
On Saturday, Laity contacted the National Associated of Secretaries of State (NASS) with his views on the constitutional eligibility of Haley as well as former 2024 Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy and sitting vice president Kamala Harris.
Laity (to NASS) wrote:I wish to file Ballot access challenges pursuant to respective federal and State laws regarding mandatory criteria that must be met in order to enter particular offices., and allegations regarding the following disqualified Candidates for President or VP of the U.S.:

Kamala Harris

Nikki Haley

Vivek Ramaswamy

Neither of the (3) above named persons is an Article II,USConst. “Natural Born Citizen” and are therefore constitutionally barred from becoming President or VP. See also the 12th Amendment, USConst.

A Natural born citizen IS “one born in the U.S. to parents who are both U.S. Citizens themselves”- Minor v. Happersett, USSCt. (1874), Unanimous.
The NASS doesn't even administer elections! :brickwallsmall: Dr. Laity, Esq. will be lucky if he gets a FOAD informing him of this.
The same day, Laity contacted Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson with a similar complaint:
Laity (to SoSoMI) wrote: Notice of Ballot Access Challenge to the candidacies of Nikki Haley, Vivek Ramaswamy and Kamala Harris

168.31 (h) Michigan Election Law:

“Investigate…the administration of election

Laws and report violations of the election laws…to the attorney general…for prosecution”

Secretary of State Benson,

I allege that the aforementioned persons who have campaigned to be elected President or Vice-President or may campaign in future elective contests, are

NOT qualified under Article II of the US Constitution and/or the 12th Amendment.

Neither of the three (3) aforementioned individuals are “Natural Born [Citizens]”

of the United States.

A “natural born citizen” is one born in the United States to parents who are both US Citizens themselves”-Minor v. Happersett, USSCt. (1874) Unanimous.

See also: United States, ex rel, Robert Laity v. Kamala Devi Harris, USSCt. (Cert. denied. Lack of Standing).
I'm sure Michigan will give all due consideration (i.e., none) to your frivolous lawsuit that was dismissed on jurisdictional grounds. :roll:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

So the match continues into another round – who will prevail in the contest between Artificial Intelligence versus Real Stupidity?
bob

Post by bob »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:52 pm So the match continues into another round – who will prevail in the contest between Artificial Intelligence versus Real Stupidity?
:fingerwag: :
[some jerk] (to Bing) wrote:Robert Laity says a natural-born citizen must have two U.S. citizen parents.
Bing wrote:Robert Laity’s assertion that a natural-born citizen must have two U.S. citizen parents is a viewpoint that has been debated in legal and constitutional circles. However, it is essential to recognize that interpretations of the natural-born citizen clause can vary, and different legal experts hold differing opinions.

Some individuals, like Robert Laity, argue that a natural-born citizen must have both parents as U.S. citizens. They believe that this interpretation ensures a stronger allegiance to the United States.

Throughout U.S. history, several presidents and vice presidents have had at least one parent who was not a U.S. citizen. These individuals met the natural-born citizen requirement by being born within U.S. territory.

In summary, while Robert Laity’s viewpoint exists, the broader legal consensus leans toward a more inclusive interpretation of natural-born citizenship.
Roberty Laity said you said that a natural-born citizen must have two U.S. citizen parents.
Bing wrote:I apologize for any confusion, but I did not make any statement regarding the requirement for natural-born citizenship to have two U.S. citizen parents.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E wrote:On Saturday, Laity contacted the National Associated of Secretaries of State (NASS) with his views on the constitutional eligibility of Haley as well as former 2024 Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy and sitting vice president Kamala Harris.
P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Elections ARE however administered by State authorities such as the respective State’s Secretary of State or Board of Elections. The NASS has an election committee. They have been served lawful NOTICE of a dispute regarding the bona-fides of the Candidates I cited. I have been notifying every State in the Union before their respective primaries.
So Laity's sending an unsolicited email is "service" of "lawful NOTICE." :roll:

What exactly, is NASS supposed to note? That Laity is a lonely crank?

When NASS roundfiles Laity's notice, then what? Sue it for the tort of shrouding? Citizen's arrest for misprison of treason?

What Laity actually will do:
► Show Spoiler
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Rev Dr Laity Esq needs to take this back to COURT and keep suing until he gets to SCOTUS! Come on Laity, LFG! :boxing:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Luke wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:00 am Rev Dr Laity Esq needs to take this back to COURT and keep suing until he gets to SCOTUS!
Or: P&E: Biden Cannot Remain as President of the United States:
Laity wrote:The recent “Report of the Special Counsel on the Investigation Into Unauthorized Removal, Retention, and Disclosure of Classified Documents Discovered at Locations Including the Penn Biden Center and the Delaware Private Residence of President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.” has been released to the public.

Biden’s case should be taken before the grand jury. If there is a true bill then it would be up to the presiding judge in Biden’s trial to determine whether Biden was unable to be tried on the basis of diminished capacity.
The DOJ believes sitting presidents can't be indicted, "counselor." :brickwallsmall:
This writer had a Secret Clearance in the United States Navy, starting with a “Confidential” clearance and progressing to a “Secret” Clearance. I had to review papers in a secured facility and could not remove them from said facility. In fact, one of my shipmates with a “Confidential” clearance went to prison for doing so.
:yankyank:
In the past I have written to U.S. officials regarding my concerns that Biden may be a victim of elder abuse. I have gone up the chain of officials to the Health and Human Services Secretary.

There were crickets. DHHS did nothing.
:callonme:
That prospect brings up another very serious constitutional issue. Kamala Harris is ineligible to be President. She cannot be given the Presidency. She is not an Article II “Natural Born Citizen.”

If it is determined that Biden is non-compos mentis, and since Harris is not eligible to act as President, both are unable to hold the office.

Pursuant to the Presidential Succession Act the Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, becomes President.
:yawn:
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, good luck with that.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: New York’s Board of Elections Refuses to Correct Inaccurate Presidential Eligibility Term:
At long last on Friday, Laity received a written response to his most recent complaint filed on January 2 not only with the NYSBOE, but also with the state’s Division of Election Law Enforcement, Laity’s local district attorney and New York State Attorney General Letitia James’s office.

The email reply Laity received from the NYSBOE on Friday states:
NYSBOE wrote:Please find attached the Division of Election Law Enforcement’s determination in response to the complaint you submitted.

We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and assure you that all complaints received by the Division are treated as serious matters.
In the attachment addressing Laity’s concern, [the Chief Enforcement Counsel] conceded the wording on the Board of Elections’ website, specifically the “webpage” titled, “Running for Office,” and a “guidebook” titled, “Running for Elected Office in New York State,” is imprecise but justified it by quoting from the booklet’s preface proffering the disclaimer, “information posted…is not used as a substitute for…specific petition requirements…”

[Counsel] then addressed Laity’s interpretation of “natural born Citizen” by presenting the Board’s own version of the meaning, relying on a 2015 article published in the Harvard Law Review Forum by Neal Katyal and Paul Clement, both former solicitors general of the United States during different administrations. Often cited here by legal scholar Joseph DeMaio, the authors posit that a “natural born Citizen” includes a person born overseas to a single U.S.-citizen parent, relying on the repealed 1790 Naturalization Act, a fact the authors did not disclose in their oft-cited tome.

[Counsel] claims that “when adopting the U.S. Constitution, courts and other literature point to the meaning of a natural born citizen, as to include those born outside of the U.S., so long as at least one parent is a U.S. Citizen,” but he does not explain how “courts and other literature” “adopted” the U.S. Constitution. . . .

The Katyal/Clement article is the only source [counsel] cited other than the same case Laity invoked, Minor v. Happersett, an 1874 U.S. Supreme Court case dealing primarily with voting rights. . . .

It is the editor’s surmise that artificial intelligence (AI) was likely involved in crafting [counsel]’s response based on interactions with the tool which she, Laity and others have had.

Yet another reference is to a lawsuit filed by the late Christopher Strunk which Johnson said “accused NYSBOE of failing to ascertain that President Obama was a natural-born citizen.”

The court’s opinion, [counsel]’s missive states, was that “federal courts and state courts have no role” in “the Electoral College and its voting procedures for the president.”

“…based on the foregoing, this matter is closed with no further enforcement action,” [counsel]’s letter concludes.
:towel:

The good news is this response will generate so much content for Rondeau. :dance:

Rondeau, of course, can't simply post the full response, but there's this:
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Do these people ever go outside? Or even open the blinds? It's kinda sad that this is how they're marching to the inevitable end.
bob

Post by bob »

NYSBOE wrote:…based on the foregoing, this matter is closed with no further enforcement actions.
You know what that means:
Laity wrote:I responded to Johnson’s letter tonight. I sent a copy to Lettitia James, Attorney General of the State of NY. More to come.
:towel:

Laity gets FOADed, so of course his response is to throw more paper.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

His body of work is enormous and unfinished. :batting:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:Would filing a complaint with the Federal Election Commission do any good or prompt any action by the FEC to investigate this and the state of NY’s recalcitrance in fixing it and maybe get NY State squared away about misquoting the constitutional eligibility term for the office of President and Commander in Chief? Is that something you have already done before?
No. :brickwallsmall:

It is quite impressive, for a bunch of self-proclaimed eggspurts having been at this for over a decade, they still know nothing about elections.
Image ImageImage
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:01 pm
P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:Would filing a complaint with the Federal Election Commission do any good or prompt any action by the FEC to investigate this and the state of NY’s recalcitrance in fixing it and maybe get NY State squared away about misquoting the constitutional eligibility term for the office of President and Commander in Chief? Is that something you have already done before?
No. :brickwallsmall:

It is quite impressive, for a bunch of self-proclaimed eggspurts having been at this for over a decade, they still know nothing about elections.
FIFY
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:10 pm His body of work is enormous and unfinished. :batting:
:lol:
101010 :towel:
realist

Post by realist »

Kerchner wrote:
Would filing a complaint with the Federal Election Commission do any good or prompt any action by the FEC to investigate this and the state of NY’s recalcitrance in fixing it and maybe get NY State squared away about misquoting the constitutional eligibility term for the office of President and Commander in Chief? Is that something you have already done before?
:brickwallsmall:

He should ask AI.

But then wouldn’t get the answer he wants, so then that back and forth could go on at Sharon’s for … ever.
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

Laity wrote:I responded to Johnson’s letter tonight. I sent a copy to Lettitia James, Attorney General of the State of NY. More to come.
P&E: Laity Responds to Election Board’s Refusal to Correct Presidential Eligibility Terminology:
"I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT 'PETITION REQUIREMENTS'"

On Saturday Laity replied to Johnson in a lengthy missive of his own.
Laity (cleaned up) wrote:
► Show Spoiler
:yawn:

Laity failed Letterwriting 101: He doesn't ask for anything.

The intern who reads this will say, "Cool story, bro," and log it as closed. Ditto with the AGoNY.

"For completeness," the NYSBOE's FOAD.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Laity is laser focused on what really matters. Realist, do we have to PANIC until 2039??? :shock:

Robert Laity says:
Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 1:26 AM

Fifteen years hasn’t deterred me from pursuing this issue however. If in 2039 it is still being missrepresented I will still be seeking its correction.

“If the Good Lord’s willing and if the creek don’t rise”-Jerry Reed
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

If the Good Lord was willing, I think She'd have acted by now.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Luke wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:03 pm Laity is laser focused on what really matters. Realist, do we have to PANIC until 2039??? :shock:

Robert Laity says:
Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 1:26 AM

Fifteen years hasn’t deterred me from pursuing this issue however. If in 2039 it is still being missrepresented I will still be seeking its correction.

“If the Good Lord’s willing and if the creek don’t rise”-Jerry Reed
I would lay some pretty high odds that in 2039 Laity will not be doing anything except feeding worms. Make it 1 to 10? All that hatred and racism takes a toll. Look at Apuzzo.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Reeeealist! This is getting SERIOUS! There's--there's-- Laity wrote to an Assemblyman AND simultaneously sent it to Sean Ryan, NY State Senator, NY Senate District #60! They are so breathless at the P&E that nobody has commented.

Our nerves can't take much more of this... we may need to call in the 699th again! Last time, they "encouraged" Laity to stop it and it worked for a few years.

After State-Level Officials Fail to Act, Laity Turns to Assemblyman
5 days ago

(Feb. 17, 2024) — On Saturday morning, upstate New York resident Robert C. Laity contacted his state assemblyman, William Conrad, regarding the mispresentation of the New York State Board of Elections (NYSBOE) of the “citizenship” constitutional presidential eligibility criterion as “born a citizen” rather than the actual Article II, Section 1, clause 5 term, “natural born Citizen.”

In New York, members of the state legislature’s House of Representatives are referred to as “assemblymen” or “assemblywomen.”

A copy of the letter was also sent to State Senator Sean Ryan.

Laity discovered the misstatement in 2009 after challenging the constitutional eligibility of both 2008 major-party presidential candidates John McCain and Barack Hussein Obama.

As The Post & Email has reported over the years, on multiple occasions Laity has pointed out the NYSBOE’s error, receiving no response until February 10 of this year. The lengthy document from Chief Enforcement Counsel Michael L. Johnson not only deviated from the issue at hand, but also rationaled the NYSBOE’s inaccurate terminology by citing its disclaimer, posted for the benefit of those planning to run for office, advising they consult New York “Election Law for specific petition requirements.”

Laity had also sent his January 2 complaint to Gov. Kathy Hochul, Lt. Gov. Antonio Delgado, the New York State Division of Election Law Enforcement, Attorney General Letitia James, and U.S. Congresswoman Elise Stefanik (NY21), the current House Republican Conference Chair.

In Saturday’s letter to Conrad, Laity wrote:

I have had a very longstanding complaint against the New York State Board of Elections of over fifteen (15) years duration.

My complaint involves the willful misrepresentation by the NY Board of Elections of the U.S. Constitutional criteria required to hold the office of President of the United States. I use the word “willful” because the general counsel for the Board admitted that its representations are in error.

The NY Board of Elections misrepresents the criteria in Article II, USConst. That of requiring a President to be a “Natural Born Citizen”. The NYBOE having substituted the erroneous term “born a Citizen.”

Attaching his recent correspondence with the NYSBOE and the other parties, including Johnson’s response, Laity concluded the communication, “There is no lawful rationale for the NY Board of Elections to continue to lie to the citizens of NY.”

Had no idea Frank Cannon was an Assemblyman now, loved his TV series.

Laity Wins Again.JPG
Laity Wins Again.JPG (89.29 KiB) Viewed 271 times
bob

Post by bob »

Laity continues not to ask anyone to do anything. :yawn:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Why doesn't Laity produce some of his debate with that constitutional scholar Mr. G.P.T. Bing-Chat, to support his arguments?

Oh, I forgot, the Artificial Intelligence decided it didn't wish to engage with Real Stupidity.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Conrad and Ryan are both Democrats. Good luck on those letters Robbie. FOAD letters incoming. :rotflmao:
bob

Post by bob »

Laity: Will the Secret Service Pay a Visit to Carville?:
On March 21, longtime Democrat political strategist James Carville told CNN anchor Anderson Cooper of the 2024 presidential race that individuals more skilled at lobbing political attacks than Joe Biden should “do what I call ‘the wet work.'”

In his response, Cooper indicated he was aware the term signifies “a mob hit.”

“Well, it’s kind of, but it’s paid TV and stuff like that,” Carville replied to Cooper. “But yes, that’s a CIA term; take a guy out…this has got to be done.”

Reacting to the interview, on Sunday afternoon constitutional activist Robert C. Laity sent the following email to the Metropolitan Police for the District of Columbia:
Laity wrote:You should immediately refer Carville to the Secret Service. It is a disgrace that such threats against Donald Trump are becoming so ubiquitous.

See: 18USC, Sec. 879
Laity, of course, was gravely offended when the Secret Service knocked on his door because he had said Obama should be executed. :roll:

Bonus:
Laity wrote:Carville thinks that his threats have no import and that he is immune from prosecution because he made them on “paid TV”. Carville made overt threats against Donald Trump, advocating for Biden surrogates to do Biden’s wet works.

Enough is Enough. I demand the Secret Service to actively investigate James Carville and to take appropriate measures to bring him to Justice.

Today, I forwarded my DC Police complaint to the Department of Justice myself. As you may remember, when I filed complaints against Barack Obama, US District Court Judge Leslie Foschio, USDC-WNY apprised me that the proper first step is to notify local police in these cases. Which I did.

Donald Trump is being targeted by enemies of this Nation. It is up to “We the People” to Petition the Government to do its duty and arrest Carville for violating 18USC, Sec.879.
:roll: :yankyank:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Before Realist and I get really panicked about Laity's latest BOMBSHELL, where do you think we should rate our Panic Attacks on this Severity Scale?

Panic Meter.JPG
Panic Meter.JPG (36.78 KiB) Viewed 101 times

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”