Biden Crime Family? What is the evidence please

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Mrich

Biden Crime Family

Post by Mrich »

Sequoia32 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:48 pm

I don't know how to change the title. Can someone help?
Edit the title in the first post in the thread. Any posts made after that will have the new topic title
chancery
Verified:

Biden Crime Family

Post by chancery »

ISTR that the creator of a topic can change its title, although it's a little squirrelly as to whether existing posts will pick up the revised title.

I believe that Foggy can change anything and everything, but he sometimes hesitates to use the full extent of his powers. ;)
MN-Skeptic

Biden Crime Family

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Or we could add /snark to our own snarky comments and /CrazyRepublicans (or whatever) to the posts with the crazy Republicans comments and supposed evidence.
Volkonski
Verified:

Biden Crime Family

Post by Volkonski »

My research has found that the supposed muggle Joe Biden is in fact a 10th generation British Isles squib.

His last wizard ancestor violated the underage prohibition of magic law by briefly turning his paternal aunt into a newt. (She got better.)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
chancery
Verified:

Biden Crime Family

Post by chancery »

:boxing: :rotflmao: :boxing: :rotflmao: :boxing: :rotflmao:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Biden Crime Family

Post by Reality Check »

Sequoia32 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:48 pm :snippity:
I don't know how to change the title. Can someone help?
Sure, go back and edit the title on the original post. All new replies will have the new title. It will change on the index pages too. :bighug:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Changing thread title within thread

Post by RTH10260 »

Just a note to all who dislike a thread title:

when you reply, you also have the option to change the title of your reply post. Then when someone replies to you, they will carry that altered title forward.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks for changing the title :bighug:

Just like with HRC, this bs is just to "soften" up the nominee. They don't care if there's any evidence... by flooding the zone with so many different stories, even if all made up, they think they can confuse voters into thinking, "well something must be wrong". Republicans are shameless about it -- Kevin McCarthy actually said it out loud about HRC and BENZHAZI!!!!! and end up skipped over as Speaker one time.

To gin up their base, not much we can do. But for Independents, they've seen this movie before and we need to remind them of that. No evidence is going to come out about President Biden, he's been in office decades. Where was the GOP when he was VP and this was all allegedly going on? If they suspected something, where were they during the 2012 re-elect? That was a nasty, drag down fight. The little angels didn't want to hurt "Uncle Joe"? Bullsh*t then and now.

I wouldn't put it past them to impeach Biden, but the GOP will learn the hard way what happened when they did that with Clinton. Their goldfish memories (and youngsters) may not remember, but in 2024 they'll get the lesson again.

Greg "Ted Baxter" Kelly, always a whore for relevance, is already teasing some audio that he says will make President Biden 100% drop out of the race. He gave strange dates to release it, like Sep 15-Oct 15 (I dislike him so not going to visit his Twitter stye to confirm but it's around there). If I do visit, I'll do a Criswell Predicts: "It's NOTHING, like we have seen before".

The public is a lot more savvy in many ways with social media and the like -- they've seen these desperate GOP antics before, heard them blatantly lie, and watched their BOMBSHELLS fizzle out. It will be interesting how many not MAGAs will fall for it. I'm betting less than last time.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Orlylicious hits the nail square on the head. It's about flooding the zone with insinuation, which become questions in the minds of many, and eventually becomes belief. I used to hear people say "where there is smoke there is fire" when it came to HRC. These people who would say that could not point to a single supposed crime, but just because "so many people are saying so many things" some of them must be true. All this repetition and insinuation works, that is why Republicans keep doing it. It's their go-to playbook at this point.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

:winner:
much better president.jpg
much better president.jpg (65.12 KiB) Viewed 2108 times
much ado

Post by much ado »

That's a rather low bar.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

RVInit wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:06 pm Orlylicious hits the nail square on the head. It's about flooding the zone with insinuation, which become questions in the minds of many, and eventually becomes belief. I used to hear people say "where there is smoke there is fire" when it came to HRC. These people who would say that could not point to a single supposed crime, but just because "so many people are saying so many things" some of them must be true. All this repetition and insinuation works, that is why Republicans keep doing it. It's their go-to playbook at this point.
One of the biggest problems in this country is that too many people really take no interest in government and politics. Also, they don't know how to use critical thinking.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:39 pm
RVInit wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:06 pm Orlylicious hits the nail square on the head. It's about flooding the zone with insinuation, which become questions in the minds of many, and eventually becomes belief. I used to hear people say "where there is smoke there is fire" when it came to HRC. These people who would say that could not point to a single supposed crime, but just because "so many people are saying so many things" some of them must be true. All this repetition and insinuation works, that is why Republicans keep doing it. It's their go-to playbook at this point.
One of the biggest problems in this country is that too many people really take no interest in government and politics. Also, they don't know how to use critical thinking.
:yeahthat:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

We wait with bated breath.
Citizen Free Press @CitizenFreePres wrote: Nancy Mace takes CNN to Biden Crime Family school:

"The bank records hold the evidence. If you could see the suspicious activity reports that I have seen on the Biden family, you would support an impeachment inquiry."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:56 am We wait with bated breath.
https://twitter.com/citizenfreepres/sta ... 8685825118
Citizen Free Press @CitizenFreePres wrote: Nancy Mace takes CNN to Biden Crime Family school:

"The bank records hold the evidence. If you could see the suspicious activity reports that I have seen on the Biden family, you would support an impeachment inquiry."
Well, these reports are generated nearly automatically be banks when their systems detect some activity that does not fit past patterns, and likely match some government (FBI, CIA, ...) criteria. That will espacially be true for public figures. They just bombard the US Treasury and let them resolve the smoke to see if there is fire.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Well, now that Comer & House Oversight have found the smocking gun with the $200K loan repayment, the flood gates have opened and people on Twitter are reporting new evidence of Joe Biden's decades long crime spree.

What I've seen alleged so far:

● Biden never reported tips to the IRS when he was a 10 year old paperboy

● Biden once tore that "do not remove under penalty of law" tag off a mattress

● Biden once jaywalked

● Biden once video taped an Orioles game without the express written consent of Major League Baseball

● Biden once spent more than the $25 limit on a Secret Santa present

● Biden occasionally leaves the seat up

● An unnamed member of the Biden family has an unreturned library book

● Biden once ate an ice cream cone that was NOT wrapped in a napkin, and a few drops of melted ice cream fell on the ground.

I'm sure much more will be revealed as the GOP inquiry continues in the coming days & weeks. I am not sure if the Republic will endure.
Image Image Image Image
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:34 am
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:56 am We wait with bated breath.
https://twitter.com/citizenfreepres/sta ... 8685825118

Well, these reports are generated nearly automatically be banks when their systems detect some activity that does not fit past patterns, and likely match some government (FBI, CIA, ...) criteria. That will espacially be true for public figures. They just bombard the US Treasury and let them resolve the smoke to see if there is fire.
A bank must file a report for transactions that meet or exceed $10,000/day (eta: This is a total for the day, not single transaction). And, as you mentioned, transactions that don't fit the established pattern by the customer. For example, I have a salary that is deposited every other Friday. It's a modest amount and I pay my bills, etc. Now, if I suddenly started using the money to buy a large amount of foreign currency every other Saturday, then that would trigger a SAR as well, even if I kept the transactions at $9,999.99 per day.

Source: Twice yearly BSA training and 16 years of working for banks.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:47 am I'm sure much more will be revealed as the GOP inquiry continues in the coming days & weeks. I am not sure if the Republic will endure.
I saw one where he got free address labels, and gulped. Not that I've ever received any such myself. :shh:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

● Biden failed to fulfill his commitment to the Columbia Record Club by never buying all of the required records or tapes at full club prices after getting his 10 for a penny
Image Image Image Image
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:35 pm ● Biden failed to fulfill his commitment to the Columbia Record Club by never buying all of the required records or tapes at full club prices after getting his 10 for a penny
High treason.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Biden patted his head when the leader didn't say "Simon says" first!
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:35 pm ● Biden failed to fulfill his commitment to the Columbia Record Club by never buying all of the required records or tapes at full club prices after getting his 10 for a penny
That’s a good one. I’d forgotten those.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:40 pm
High treason.....
Me too =twice
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

● Biden steals his grandchildren's noses and doesn't give them back
Image Image Image Image
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:rimshot: