Anyone near Vegas? Hubster supposed to fly there tomorrow for training all week. Flight changed from 12 pm to 3 pm?

sad-cafe

Anyone near Vegas? Hubster supposed to fly there tomorrow for training all week. Flight changed from 12 pm to 3 pm?

Post by sad-cafe »

Sooo

Are they experiencing issues from the California Hurricane???

Thanks
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:18 am Sooo

Are they experiencing issues from the California Hurricane???

Thanks
I live in Las Vegas and we have had light rain all night. No thunderstorms or wind so far. The airport is operating although some flights appear to be delayed or canceled because of weather. This website might be helpful:

https://www.skyscanner.com/flights/arri ... departures
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

thank you so much!

hubby loves the website
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Since I moved West, I have learned that even regular rain can cause problems like flash flooding because the water can't soak into the ground fast enough. In some areas they don't even bother paving the roads because they just get washed away.
poplove

Post by poplove »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:57 am thank you so much!

hubby loves the website
Glad I could help!
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

all of his flights have been delayed, he won't get to Vegas until 1 AM. I dropped him off at airport at 12 pm

His meetings start at 8 AM
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Have a friend about 40 minutes west of Vegas. The county is in emergency lockdown.
poplove

Post by poplove »

We haven't much rain all day but now there's intermittent showers. We also have a flash flood warning until 10pm tonight. School tomorrow has not been canceled.

In other news, my niece lives in Palmdale CA and their pool is overflowing with rainwater.

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”