Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Ben-Prime »

SCOTUS: We don't look at evidence, we look at the law.
MIKE: BUT I HAVE THIS NEW EVIDENCE!
SCOTUS: We don't look at evidence, we look at the law.
MIKE: BUT NEW EVIDENCE!!!!

Wash, rinse. repeat.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Lumpy via OL and others:
Lindell Offense Fund attorneys are presenting EVEN MORE EVIDENCE TO SCOTUS! SO EXPLOSIVE, I BELIEVE IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING!
I may not be a leegull eggspurt but I have kibbitzed at the Fogbow Lore Skool enough to know that appeals ain't about shoveling in middens of new eblidense, however artfully collated, well ordered and perfectly stapled.

But that's probably not important for a deadlisted case. To (mis?)quote professor bob teaching Foglore 101: "anybody can submit anything to any court"

But … I find I have a macabre curiosity about what new!! explosive!! evidence!! Lumpy thinks he has. His critical thinking skills appear to be in reverse – he was taken in by Dennis Montgomery, not a good sign. Does Lumpy really believe the crap he spews?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, and when do I get my sooper dooper network detector box?

:waiting:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:58 am Yeah, and when do I get my sooper dooper network detector box?

:waiting:

Nope. When you messed up and didn't buy Mike's MAGNIFICIENT SLIPPERS, you're name, blood type and other details went into the DO NOT SEND FLYING BOX database. Now, if you sign up for the recurring $2,500 convenient monthly tithe...
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

To the surprise of no one with the possible exception of Mike Lindell:
Mike Lindell dealt another loss in Supreme Court ruling
Tom Boggioni
My Pillow founder Mike Lindell suffered another court loss on Monday when the Supreme Court refused to hear his appeal related to having his phone seized by the FBI as part of a vote tampering investigation.

Lindell, who is embroiled in multiple lawsuits that have drained his company of cash, had asked the court to take a look at a ruling made last September after he attempted to make the case that his constitutional rights were infringed when he was ordered to hand over his phone while sitting in the drive-thru in a Minnesota Hardee's.

In the earlier ruling that the Supreme Court decided to not review, Judge Ralph Erickson of the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals wrote, “Lindell’s irritation as to where and how the government took possession of his cell phone does not give rise to a constitutional claim, let alone a showing of a callous disregard for his constitutional rights."

According to the report from USA Today, the 2022 phone seizure was related to an investigation into "the sharing of sensitive information from Colorado’s computerized voting systems."

"The FBI had questioned Lindell about Tina Peters, the Mesa County clerk in Colorado who was indicted in 2022 over accusations that she improperly permitted someone to copy access passwords and other files from a secure voting system and post them online, exposing the machines to hackers. Peters has argued the files posted online from the machines she supervised demonstrated flaws in the systems," USA Today's Maureen Groppe reported.

In Lindell's filing, he accused the government of harassing “those who persist in questioning the integrity of computerized voting systems, particularly those used in the 2020 election.”
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

He was really upset about this on The Lindell Report tonight. Haven't been watching lately, they have so messed up the episodes are random now, and except for FrankSpeech, episodes (like on Rumble, podcasts, etc) are weeks behind. But Mike's not upset enough to stop running ads for the 1st 5 minutes of the show. He gives updates, including DONATE NOW to help Peggy Judd of Cochise County AZ who Mike says was just "doing her job".

https://frankspeech.com/Video/mike-lind ... lash-point
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :doh:
The other Mike Lindell: Oregon professor fields calls and emails meant for MyPillow CEO
People are mistakenly emailing a Seattle emergency preparedness expert, asking him if he can connect them with Donald Trump

Rachel Leingang
Tue 16 Apr 2024 12.00 CEST

The voicemails and emails last year came from his supporters, praising his work and asking if he could connect them with Donald Trump.

Not a weird ask for Mike Lindell, the pillow salesman who now makes a name for himself by questioning election results.

But the callers and writers had the wrong Mike Lindell: they were reaching out to a semi-retired 77-year-old professor living in Seattle who most definitely didn’t know how to reach the former president.

The professor’s recent spate of mistaken identity gives a glimpse at what it’s like to share the same name as someone famous – or, in this instance, infamous. It’s the lower-profile version of booking the Four Seasons Total Landscaping when you meant to book the Four Seasons.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... pillow-ceo
realist

Post by realist »

Fascinating (but not surprising) that his so-called supporters, obviously genius as he, do not have a clue how to actually contact him. :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

realist wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:17 am Fascinating (but not surprising) that his so-called supporters, obviously genius as he, do not have a clue how to actually contact him. :lol:
If they are the fans of Mr. Pillowforbrains that they say they are, they should know that he lives in Minnesota, not Seattle.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

in a last ditch effort to raise money, Mike Lindell introduces “MyProstitute.”
IMG_1844.jpeg
IMG_1844.jpeg (89.75 KiB) Viewed 463 times
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Oh my, technology has moved on! So realistic! Does MyPillow also supply MyPumps for inflation?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:08 pm Oh my, technology has moved on! So realistic! Does MyPillow also supply MyPumps for inflation?
Eh, I prefer the traditional methods.

Hic sunt dracones
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Suranis wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:25 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:08 pm Oh my, technology has moved on! So realistic! Does MyPillow also supply MyPumps for inflation?
Eh, I prefer the traditional methods.

Off Topic
If you want a fun night watch Zero Hour and Airplane! back to back. Airplane! is technically a remake of the drama Zero Hour (1957) but with a completely different attitude. Much of the dialog for Airplane! is lifted directly from the earlier movie which makes it all the more fun. I'm pretty sure the jive scene is new. :lol:
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:15 pm
Off Topic
If you want a fun night watch Zero Hour and Airplane! back to back. Airplane! is technically a remake of the drama Zero Hour (1957) but with a completely different attitude. Much of the dialog for Airplane! is lifted directly from the earlier movie which makes it all the more fun. I'm pretty sure the jive scene is new. :lol:
Off Topic
I found this video looking for it. :mrgreen:

Hic sunt dracones
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Stephan Stucker was hilarious in that.

Poor guy died of HIV way too young.
bob

Post by bob »

Off Topic
Chilidog wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 pm Stephan Stucker was hilarious in that.
I didn't realize how young he was in Airplane.

A brief foray into the rabbit hole led to the trailer for Stucker's debut in this 70s sexploitation flick:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Where do we look to see the upcoming denial of Lindell's case? I remember seeing lists of the cert-denied petitions, but can't remember where. Couldn't find it on SCOTUSBlog. It should be today or tomorrow? Want to be ready to share the good news. :P
bob

Post by bob »

The order list should be published around 10 EDT.

And the denial should appear on the petition's docket soon thereafter.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thank you always, Bob. So it looks like today? That's great timing with the Trump hush money case at 9:30 and the bond hearing at 10. What's the link to where the denials will be?

I've got the docket up, and it's also on our Protopage at https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.asp ... -1021.html

A Lindell MONDAY SMACKDOWN would indeed be quite satisfying. :dance:
bob

Post by bob »

The order list is up.

Silent denial, as expected.

Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Big thanks, Bob!

Well, Lindell was predicting 9-0 :lol:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”