Moms for Liberty, known Nazi sympathizers

These people suck. They are bad people.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Maybe discussed before but this feels like an astroturf group. A lot of the photos don't look like ordinary people.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:02 pm Maybe discussed before but this feels like an astroturf group. A lot of the photos don't look like ordinary people.
Look ordinary very WHITE people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Morans. Stupid on so many levels.
Moms for Liberty @Moms4Liberty wrote: Looks like the cubs are unscathed.

Good job Mama.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ryan Shead @RyanShead wrote: May I just add…

LeVar Burton is a national treasure.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Moms for Liberty outreach leader exposed as registered sex offender
Phillip Fisher Jr, who served three years in prison, volunteered at Philadelphia summit for rightwing parental rights group

Edward Helmore
Tue 21 Nov 2023 15.04 CET

A Philadelphia-based outreach leader for Moms for Liberty – the conservative parental rights group that is pushing to exclude discussion of gender and diversity from school curricula – has been exposed as a registered sex offender.

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Phillip Fisher Jr – a pastor and local Republican ward leader who volunteered at Moms for Liberty’s national summit in Philadelphia this year – pleaded guilty in 2012 to a charge of aggravated sexual abuse involving a 14-year-old boy when he was 25 and living in Chicago.

Sheila Armstrong, the chairwoman of Philadelphia’s Moms for Liberty chapter, confirmed to the Inquirer that Fisher was still planning to volunteer at her autism non-profit’s Christmas party.

Armstrong said she was surprised to learn of Fisher’s criminal record because she had received a “child abuse history certification” from Pennsylvania’s department of human services in his name that did not turn up any record of him “as a perpetrator of an indicated or founded report of child abuse”.

However, Fisher is registered as a sex offender on an Illinois state police list and on the US justice department’s national sex offender website. He told the Inquirer that he never intentionally hid anything about his past.

“I’m in the database,” he added. “It’s an easy search.”

Moms for Liberty responded by posting Fisher’s certification on X, adding that news outlets that had picked up the story “don’t want to hold [state] leaders accountable”.

“This person is not a chapter chair – he was a volunteer with the Philadelphia chapter,” the group added. “Our chapter chair did a background check with Pennsylvania [homeland security] and he was cleared pursuant to child protective services law.”

The Moms for Liberty co-founder Tina Descovich also said that Armstrong runs all her chapter volunteers through the state’s department of human services “to make sure they are clear”.

Fisher, she remarked, “is certified by the state as ALL CLEAR. It’s remarkable how much time is spent trying to destroy us. The story should be about the [state] system certifying this guy.”

According to court records, Fisher pleaded guilty to one of 12 charges filed against him after an investigation by the Chicago police. The charging documents allege Fisher had oral and anal sex with the victim in the case in January 2011.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... x-offender
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Moms for Liberty Oklahoma Chapter pushing to remove Scholastic Book Fairs from Oklahoma schools

Tanya Modersitzki
Nov 14, 2023

Okla. — The Moms for Liberty Oklahoma chapter is pushing to remove Scholastic Book Fairs from schools across the state.

The group said it's because Scholastic has "radical viewpoints and sexual ideologies" being pushed in the books it sells.

"Scholastic, a once trusted company that happens to be one of the top publishers of children's books, now appears largely focused on indoctrinating youth with radical viewpoints and sexual ideologies from a very young age at an increasingly rapid rate," the ground said in a statement.

Moms for Liberty said the books are "indoctrinating" kids and goes against Oklahoma law.

The book in question is "The Hate U Give" that they say has racism and profanity.

The other book is "The Heart Stopper" series that Moms for Liberty said has make out sessions, sexual activity, gender ideology, violence, and profanity.

Both books they said were found in a middle school book fair.

"We are investigating, and Superintendent Walters is always concerned and vigilant about eliminating woke indoctrination in the classroom," State Superintendent Ryan Walters' office said in a statement.

Moms for Liberty is hoping schools choose a different vendor for book fairs.

"We condemn the current nature of the business that Scholastic is exhibiting and look forward to alternative publishers and book fair companies embracing materials dedicated to building academia, character, and morality of our youth while respecting the values and traditions of parents," the group said.

https://www.fox23.com/news/moms-for-lib ... 6b44d.html
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

So, we've gone right to the top with this group! (See thread above)
The Sarasota Police are currently investigating claims of sexual misconduct against Christian Ziegler, a prominent figure in Florida’s Republican Party.

This inquiry, as reported by the Florida Center for Government Accountability, involves detailed examination of Ziegler’s phone, following its confiscation by authorities. The victim claims to have been in a 3-way relationship with both Ziegler and his wife.
Zeigler's wife is the leader/person who started M4L. She's also besties with Casey DeSantis.

The other woman in this thruple has accused Chris Z of rape.

And...lordy, there ARE tapes!
Unnamed sources confirm the nature of the investigation, which also includes accusations of illicitly recording intimate acts. Requests have been made for the official records from the Sarasota Police, but the process of acquiring these documents is ongoing due to the investigation’s active status.
https://thespacecoastrocket.com/florida ... stigation/

ETA: link to better story: https://flcga.org/florida-gop-chair-chr ... ois-lover/
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

While it wouldn't surprise me if the two of them were doing the horizontal mambo with ron and casey desantis as well, the fact they're all buddy buddy with those two psychopaths means that, even with tapes, nothing is going to happen. And I totally expect that the accuser will be harassed by pretty much any LEO that wants to toady up to desantis.

The GOP loves to pull the "more moral than thou" persona, but tend to be pretty wild in private. (Hell, look at right wing dirty trickster and asshole Roger Stone. Both he and his wife are swingers.)

There's nothing wrong with consensual threesomes, or even swinging if that's your thing. But at least don't be a damn hypocrite about it.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

A threesome is almost yawn-worthy, but somehow you just knew it would be moralizing, holier-than-thou high-ranking Republicans, right?

Should the rape accusation prove to be valid, I want to see that scumbag Ziegler go to prison for an effing long time. I want his life to be a misery forever more. :biggun:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

shannon wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:34 pm But at least don't be a damn hypocrite about it.
That's what gets me about this stuff.

Here's the thing: I have to get up in the morning and look in the mirror. I have mirrors in my bedroom and my bathroom, and they're impossible to escape or avoid. I have to look at that dude every dang day. I don't want to see a liar, or a thief, or a hypocrite looking back at me. I gotta be able to live with the dude in the mirror. He ain't pretty, but he tries to be a good man, a good husband, father, son, friend, neighbor, and citizen.

Do these people not have mirrors? Do they really not mind looking in the mirror and seeing a terrible hypocrite, whose whole life is a lie? Do they not care about the effect on their family and friends, that they could be exposed as terrible hypocrites?

I just absolutely could not live like that. I don't know how they do it.

I do know I'd be a lot richer if'n I wasn't so darn honest. It's a detriment sometimes. But my grandma Rhoda told me she'd rather live richly than be rich. So there's that. :daydreaming:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Foggy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:11 am Do these people not have mirrors? Do they really not mind looking in the mirror and seeing a terrible hypocrite, whose whole life is a lie? Do they not care about the effect on their family and friends, that they could be exposed as terrible hypocrites?

I just absolutely could not live like that. I don't know how they do it.
Cultural differences. They understand the utility of showing various facades to outsiders in order to accomplish various goals, but do not see an internal inconsistency in behavior, nor do they see their facade as unethical. Your moral system does not map onto their honor system.

A classic example of this is the sexual abuse. You see it as a crime against the victim, but they see it as a crime against the victim's social group, thus as long as one has the proper standing, it isn't unethical, and most of what they focus on is outsiders hurting the honor of their families.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Every accusation a confession.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

neeneko wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:26 am
Foggy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:11 am Do these people not have mirrors? Do they really not mind looking in the mirror and seeing a terrible hypocrite, whose whole life is a lie? Do they not care about the effect on their family and friends, that they could be exposed as terrible hypocrites?
Cultural differences. They understand the utility of showing various facades to outsiders in order to accomplish various goals, but do not see an internal inconsistency in behavior, nor do they see their facade as unethical. Your moral system does not map onto their honor system.

A classic example of this is sexual abuse. You see it as a crime against the victim, but they see it as a crime against the victim's social group, thus as long as one has the proper standing, it isn't unethical, and most of what they focus on is outsiders hurting the honor of their families.
This is well said. In other words, it's powerlessness that drives them to accept hypocrisy, where it's OK to sell out their integrity to accomplish what they are unable to achieve honorably. There's a lot of hubris in believing that your ends (a Christian theocracy) is so important to everyone that it's acceptable to steamroll what anyone else wants. The need to have government censor ideas that are uncomfortable shows the massive fear and powerlessness that drives people to want governmental help to ban books.

And the second part is that they are tribalists. The status of the tribe is the most important thing, and the well-being of individuals doesn't matter compared to tribal prestige. Thus, the bias towards preserving the status of the people in power who commit abuse outranking the wounds suffered by victims. The whole tribe loses status if the leaders are corrupt and weak (as in indulging the sins of the flesh).
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

With these far-right New Apostolic types, the evil of any particular person is ok - and God forgives everything, remember? - if the ultimate goal is the Kingdom of God.

Remember that whole thing they were doing to excuse the un-christian, terrible morals of Trump (affairs, cheating, etc). because sometimes "God sends bad people to accomplish His ultimate goal." These are the folks who are waiting for the End Times when Jesus comes on Earth again. If it takes someone like Trump to accomplish that, then so be it.

These people are like the abortion clinic protesters. Yell and scream at women going into the clinic. Then one day they get an abortion and two days later are out protesting and yelling at people again. It's confounding.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski

Wow. New details just released from search warrant on State GOP Chair and Moms for Liberty founder the Zieglers. Lots of admissions by both of them to the police. Lots of hypocrisy.

So, the Moms for Liberty founder admitted to the police she had sex with the woman, and the FL State GOP Chair admitted to the police that he went to this woman’s home, had sex with her and filmed it, but denied he raped her, but she was terrified to leave the house for 2 days.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Family values conservatives call this, I think? :shrug:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Manson Family values perhaps.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Moms for Rape.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Moms For Liberty founder refuses to step down from school board after vote to oust her

Dec 13
Written by Ali Condon

The co-founder of Moms for Liberty (M4L) has refused to step down from her local school board despite all other board members voting in favour of her resignation.

Bridget Ziegler, who co-founded M4L – the anti-LGBTQ+ hate group and SPLC-designated extremist group – has been accused of major hypocrisy after admitting to having a same-sex encounter.

Ziegler revealed that she had engaged in a sexual encounter with a woman after that same woman accused her husband Christian Ziegler of rape.
Moms for Liberty is an SPLC-designated extremist group that was co-founded by Bridget Ziegler. (YouTube/Moms for Liberty)
Although Bridget Ziegler is not directly involved in the rape accusation, she did acknowledge that she and her husband had engaged in a three-way sexual encounter with the accusor at a different time.

That admission quickly sparked calls for Ziegler to step down from her seat on the Sarasota County School Board – not because she engaged in a same-sex encounter, but because it exposed her as a hypocrite.

As the co-founder of M4L, Ziegler had championed far-right education policies that marginalise the LGBTQ+ community and promoted Florida’s Don’t Say Gay bill.

As a result, the Sarasota County School Board voted 4-1 on Monday night (11 December) in favour of Ziegler voluntarily stepping down.

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/12/13/ ... ool-board/
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Sources: Christian Ziegler wants multimillion-dollar buyout to step down as Florida GOP Chair

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/64 ... gop-chair/
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski

BREAKING: The FL GOP voted today to censure State Chair Christian Ziegler, strip him of all authority to conduct business, and reduced his salary to $1, while ignoring his desperate plea to save his job.
FL GOP Strips Christian Ziegler of All Authority
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:18 pm Sources: Christian Ziegler wants multimillion-dollar buyout to step down as Florida GOP Chair

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/64 ... gop-chair/
Guess not.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Somebody encountered their very own FAFO.

Quite satisfactory actually. Except for the woman, that's not good at all.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

BUT... But... but... I only followed Trump standards :blackeye:

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:faint: Former student calls out Bridget face to face in epic fashion.

https://x.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/17365 ... 02618?s=20

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”