SCAMS!

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

SCAMS!

Post by raison de arizona »

Mrich wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:35 pm I almost didn't watch this episode because I didn't want to watch them butchering actual pigs. I have never heard the term before.
It sounds a lot like a "catfishing" scheme except for the amount of money involved. I can't imagine investing that kind of money without going through my investment advisor.
Total ditto. The name totally threw us off and we nearly skipped. But we enjoy Oliver too much so we chanced it. Whew, were we relieved!

But that was crazy.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

UK

RTH10260

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

SCAMS!

Post by Luke »

Thanks, RTH! Hadn't seen his videos in a while. This one is hilarious, wait till you see him get these scammers to send photos of sucking their thumbs for "AI verification" :lol:

It's satisfactual.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

Hello folks!

Elon Musk himself just told me that I have won some kind of shares :o

I need to reply to his gmail address and register a complaint! :cantlook: :brickwallsmall:

--
Diese E-Mail stammt von Elon Musk und Gründer, CEO und Chefingenieur des SpaceX-Teams; Frühphaseninvestor, CEO und Produktarchitekt bei Tesla, Inc.; Gründer von The Boring Company; und Mitbegründer von Neuralink und OpenAI. Mit einem geschätzten Nettovermögen von rund 245 Milliarden US-Dollar. Ihre E-Mail-Adresse wurde zufällig aus einer US-amerikanischen, kanadischen und europäischen E-Mail-Datenbank ausgewählt und Sie haben 18.087,71 Tesla-Aktien zu 228,0 USD pro Aktie (TSLA) im Wert von 4.124.270,00 USD gewonnen. Bitte nehmen Sie diese E-Mail ernst und antworten Sie auf diese E-Mail oder wenden Sie sich an ( emteslastockllastock@xxxxx), um eine Beschwerde anzufordern.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email is from Elon Musk and Founder, CEO and Chief Engineer of the SpaceX team; early stage investor, CEO and product architect at Tesla, Inc.; founder of The Boring Company; and co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI. With an estimated net worth of around $245 billion. Your email address was randomly selected from a US, Canadian and European email database and you won 18,087.71 Tesla shares at $228.0 per share (TSLA) worth $ 4,124,270.00. Please take this email seriously and reply to this email or by contacting ( emteslastockllastockxxxxx) to request a complaint.
ps, his sender email is of course suzanademri373663@xxxxx :doh:

:rotflmao:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

SCAMS!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

How LUCKY can you be!!!??? Have you responded yet?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

SCAMS!

Post by zekeb »

You don't have to know their e-mail address. Just click HERE to reply.
Largo al factotum.

Return to “Computers and Internet”