Biden Harris 2024 Campaign: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. & Kamala Devi Harris

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

2024 Campaign: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. & Kamala Devi Harris Re-Elect - Robert Hur Special Counsel

Post by RTH10260 »

When one does not to fear any foreign countermeasurse to import tariffs imposed by the prior administration.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

2024 Campaign: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. & Kamala Devi Harris Re-Elect - Robert Hur Special Counsel

Post by raison de arizona »

Can I get an AMEN!
Victor Shi @Victorshi2020 wrote: Read this. Let it sink in. It's not complicated. Joe Biden & Donald Trump are not the same. President Biden has been one of the most successful presidents in modern history—& all of us should be so proud to support him & do everything we can to re-elect him this election.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Powerful new ad. It's already ready already.
Biden’s Wins @BidensWins wrote: BREAKING: The Biden campaign just released this powerful ad highlighting President Biden’s vision for America. Retweet to make sure all Americans see.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

looks like this whole hearing is backfiring. Now that the full interview transcript has been released it shows Hur lied. Joe did remember the date of the death of his son and remembered in detail various events. Hur also admits to getting stuff wrong during the transcript

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24476326-hur2
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

"Hur has dimentia"
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Another Merrick Garland f*ckup.

Garland is incompetent. He should resign. Maybe Alina Habba's firm will hire him.
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Why did they cut the video short? Did Hur admit his error or did he trump out?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

sterngard friegen wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:36 pm Another Merrick Garland f*ckup.

Garland is incompetent. He should resign. Maybe Alina Habba's firm will hire him.
There had to have been a reason Lindsay Graham said he was a Good Jurist. Unless my memory is screwy,

(Reminder. Graham said he was a good candidate that Obama would not Nom to the Supreme court because Obama was soooo divisive., then Obama did, and Graham still voted against him)
Hic sunt dracones
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

Suranis wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:43 pm
sterngard friegen wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:36 pm Another Merrick Garland f*ckup.

There had to have been a reason Lindsay Graham said he was a Good Jurist. Unless my memory is screwy,

(Reminder. Graham said he was a good candidate that Obama would not Nom to the Supreme court because Obama was soooo divisive., then Obama did, and Graham still voted against him)
Under Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, the Senate's Republican majority refused to consider Garland's nomination, holding "no hearings, no votes, no action whatsoever" on the nomination.
I hate to nitpick, I don’t think there were any votes, unless it was a vote to not proceed. I have no doubt that Lindsay Graham would have voted against him, though.

eta: Perhaps the Attorney General nomination he voted against him?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ok, fair enough. Graham wasn not exactly loud in his support of garland after Obama nominated him though.
Hic sunt dracones
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

Suranis wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:12 pm Ok, fair enough. Graham wasn not exactly loud in his support of garland after Obama nominated him though.
I couldn’t find a vote roll call for the Attorney General nomination. Edited to add above.
raison de arizona

Reddog wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:19 pm
Suranis wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:12 pm Ok, fair enough. Graham wasn not exactly loud in his support of garland after Obama nominated him though.
I couldn’t find a vote roll call for the Attorney General nomination. Edited to add above.
https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/ ... _00114.htm
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

Thanks! I know where to look now. And Thanks for that, too, also!
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

There was no vote on Obama's nomination of Garland.

Moscow Mitch would not even allow discussion of it, let alone hearings.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

During the Hur hearing today, the Democrats showed a couple of videos with a compilation of Trump's worst video moments. Trump is now declaring that the videos are a product of Artificial Intelligence. :lol: Nope.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 85918/amp/

STABLE GENIUS
Dems Kick Off High-Profile Hearing With Supercut of Trump’s Mental Gaffes
Robert Hur appeared before the House Judiciary Committee to discuss his dubious claims about President Biden's mental acuity
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I saw a tweet saying that FoxNews was carrying the Hur hearings live and so all their viewers got to see the Trump videos in their entirety. :o :lol:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:26 am I saw a tweet saying that FoxNews was carrying the Hur hearings live and so all their viewers got to see the Trump videos in their entirety. :o :lol:
I heard he's now claiming those videos were all AI
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:34 am
MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:26 am I saw a tweet saying that FoxNews was carrying the Hur hearings live and so all their viewers got to see the Trump videos in their entirety. :o :lol:
I heard he's now claiming those videos were all AI
HE DID! I only watched only a few brief minutes while Sen. Nadler was speaking and he showed a sequence of tfg public clips. No not AI!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Curse the person who explained AI to him.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Anyone got a link to the video?

My understanding is they were all live, so they happened in real time.

Return to “US President”