Bragg Manhattan DA charges tfg? Hush money. tfg “INDICATED!”

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:11 pm "Off his rocker"? Ha! tfg can do whatever he likes.
Anthony Michael Kreis @AnthonyMKreis wrote: Can he do this? Yes. Is he absolutely off his rocker for posting it in the courthouse? Also yes.
He's suffering.

Good.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I noticed this morning that X/twitter has a new header - both on the web version and the app. There are the usual "For You" (that musty keeps trying to switch me to), "Following" and a new one: "Trump's Criminal Trial." A little surprised that xitter made a change that's actually useful.

Folks are using different hashtags for the trial, so a search that way doesn't find everyone. I (and probably you, too) have certain folks I already follow for trials, but I've seen a few new names in this new filter. Because, however, I do not trust the musty man, I double check on my usual accounts.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
realist

Post by realist »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:22 pm I noticed this morning that X/twitter has a new header - both on the web version and the app. There are the usual "For You" (that musty keeps trying to switch me to), "Following" and a new one: "Trump's Criminal Trial." A little surprised that xitter made a change that's actually useful.

Folks are using different hashtags for the trial, so a search that way doesn't find everyone. I (and probably you, too) have certain folks I already follow for trials, but I've seen a few new names in this new filter. Because, however, I do not trust the musty man, I double check on my usual accounts.
Interesting. I do not see that button on my Xittter. :think:
Image X 4
Image X 32
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:22 pm I noticed this morning that X/twitter has a new header - both on the web version and the app. There are the usual "For You" (that musty keeps trying to switch me to), "Following" and a new one: "Trump's Criminal Trial." A little surprised that xitter made a change that's actually useful.

It’s possible you subscribed to a list. I don’t see it. I have J6, etc.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I don't remember subscribing to a list; I'm not sure I know how!

Here's how it looks:
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 1.18.22 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 1.18.22 PM.png (18.51 KiB) Viewed 812 times
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I wonder why Merchan is being so slow to rule on the contempt. :waiting: :knitting:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Making sure his wife and daughter make it to the safehouse.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I think we will see a ruling today. He is probably making a written ruling.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:19 pm I don't remember subscribing to a list; I'm not sure I know how!

Here's how it looks: Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 1.18.22 PM.png
That’s how my lists look.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:?: Anyone spot Walt Nauta with tfg in NY trial? Or is he languishing at MaL?

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 8940788766
Thousands of people were turned away from the Courthouse in Lower Manhattan by steel stanchions and police, literally blocks from the tiny side door from where I enter and leave. It is an armed camp to keep people away. Maggot Hagerman of The Failing New York Times, falsely reported that I was disappointed with the crowds. No, I’m disappointed with Maggot, and her lack of writing skill, and that some of these many police aren’t being sent to Columbia and NYU to keep the schools open and the students safe. The Legal Scholars call the case a Scam that should never have been brought. I call it Election Interference and a personal hit job by a conflicted and corrupt Judge who shouldn’t be allowed to preside over this Political Hoax. New York Justice is being reduced to ashes, and the World is breathlessly watching. Hopefully, Appellate Courts can save it, and all of the companies that are fleeing to other jurisdictions. They can no longer take a chance on New York Justice!
much ado

Post by much ado »

Ben Meisalas reports that Trump had one supporter protesting at the courthouse.

Who is telling the truth?
► Show Spoiler
ETA: USA Today's story on protestors...

Why aren't the MAGA faithful protesting Trump's trial/pity party?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Reality Check wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:43 pm I think we will see a ruling today. He is probably making a written ruling.
Imma hoping you are right and this ruling has some actual teeth to it. No more playing footsies.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:liar:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

neonzx wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:33 pm
Reality Check wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:43 pm I think we will see a ruling today. He is probably making a written ruling.
Imma hoping you are right and this ruling has some actual teeth to it. No more playing footsies.
Or sternly worded letters.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

CNN and MSNBC reporters are also calling BS on the reports of Trump supporters being blocked. I think it was Katie Phang who pointed out that most of those supporters who would have come out, are already in jail for J6.
andersweinstein

Post by andersweinstein »

Transcripts, transcripts, get yer red hot transcripts (by close of next business day) right here:

https://pdfs.nycourts.gov/PeopleVs.DTrump-71543/Transcripts/
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Thank you
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm sure Not-actually-from-Florida Man is going to start ranting about how everyone else is not strong enough to stay the course as his Laywers try and talk about the case.
Hic sunt dracones
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Anyone else notice the missing page?

Just after the juror talked about safety concerns
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

MTN Michael Popok on Peckers testimony on the stand

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

My summary of Popok's main ooints from his video:

Pecker is the first prosecution witness. He is a "road map" witness, being walked through the case as per the opening statement.

Pecker is a willing witness, holding nothing back.

Pecker described how his National Enquirer bought the Stormy Daniels story with the sole purpose of killing it for the benefit of the campaign. This is crucial because it establishes the factor of intent to commit a further crime (on campaign finance) that upgrades the record keeping crime from misdemeanor to felony.

Popok muses on how Pecker talking about "women selling stories" landed with the jury, especially the 5 women in it. I didn't fully understand what Popok's drift was on that.

Pecker confirmed time and again what the prosecution said in their opening statement: "Pecker is cashing the checks that the prosecution wrote."

Pecker had been stiffed earlier for $150K which he had paid to "catch and kill" the story of Trump's liaison with Karen McDougal so Michael Cohen has to be brought in as an agent or intermediary to handle the Stormy Daniels story. (Hmm… isn't it ironic that Trump's cheapskatery in stiffing his contractors might be biting him in the ass now?)

Jury is very attentive to Pecker's testimony and understand its significance.

Popok says as a trial lawyer he knows that there first witness is very much the most important, this is when jurors are likely to decide which way their verdict will go and the remainder of the trial is unlikely to change their minds.

Popok says that Trump is trying to signal indifference by leaning back with his eyes closed except when his own lawyers speak, but Trump is wrong if he thinks this will suit well with the jury.

Popok consistently makes 4 errors of pronunciation in Judge Merchan's name (both vowels, the central consonant, and the stress), which I find irritating. But I guess mangling names is the USAian way. :shrug:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:25 am :snippity:
Popok consistently makes 4 errors of pronunciation in Judge Merchan's name (both vowels, the central consonant, and the stress), which I find irritating. But I guess mangling names is the USAian way. :shrug:
His mispronunciation that irritates me the most is the word "adjourned". Instead of pronouncing it with a silent "o" he tries to put an "oy" in there or something. :doh:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”