Stephen Miller

These people suck. They are bad people.
Kendra

Stephen Miller

Post by Kendra »

I could swear he had his own thread (old board?). Here goes.

Stephen Miller is fired up about Biden’s new Exec Order on DEI: “This is raw marxism! It’s taking the principles of marxism and merging them with the Left’s new ideology of CRT and Gender Theory to create this uniquely poisonous and toxic ideology.”
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Stephen Miller

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Biden's *new* executive order on DEI? I tried looking it up but could only find references to the EO on DEI he signed in 2021. Any idea what Miller is complaining about?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Stephen Miller

Post by raison de arizona »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:06 am Biden's *new* executive order on DEI? I tried looking it up but could only find references to the EO on DEI he signed in 2021. Any idea what Miller is complaining about?
Executive Order on Further Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through The Federal Government
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Stephen Miller

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Thank you very much!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Stephen Miller

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:08 pm I could swear he had his own thread (old board?). Here goes.

Stephen Miller is fired up about Biden’s new Exec Order on DEI: “This is raw marxism! It’s taking the principles of marxism and merging them with the Left’s new ideology of CRT and Gender Theory to create this uniquely poisonous and toxic ideology.”
Tell me you've never read Marx, without telling me you've never read Marx... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Stephen Miller

Miller weighs in on Freedom Cities.
Stephen Miller @StephenM wrote: No illegals allowed in Freedom Cities.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Stephen Miller

Post by RTH10260 »

Except for landscaping, childcare, garbage collection, road sweeping, ... :violin:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Stephen Miller

Post by Slim Cognito »

They're going to have a hard time getting buildings built.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Stephen Miller

https://twitter.com/StephenM/status/164 ... 49219?s=20
Stephen Miller @StephenM wrote: The Left’s constant, vile, unrelenting lies about conservatives, Christians and Republicans—accusing them of genocide, slandering them as nazis, likening them to the worst villains of history—has created an incredibly unsafe environment and spurred extremely unstable individuals.
raison de arizona

Stephen Miller

Yes, just like how gay conversion therapy has always worked so well. What a novel idea. :roll:
https://twitter.com/StephenM/status/164 ... 91329?s=20
Stephen Miller @StephenM wrote: The duty of medical and psychiatric professionals when encountering a person with a delusional identity disorder is to help them overcome the delusion—not to affirm and celebrate the delusion, to demand others do the same, or to mutilate the patient to deepen their delusion. 1/2

Sterilizing & castrating children is not healthcare, medical care, or treatment. It is disfiguring child abuse. Treatment for children with gender dysphoria means aligning their perceptions with biological reality. Instead, so-called adults instill and encourage dysphoria. 2/2
raison de arizona

Stephen Miller

Just putting it out there that I think Miller may be wrong about the charges tfg faces. Guess time will tell.
Stephen Miller @StephenM wrote: What are Donald Trump’s crimes? Taking on the parasitic political class that engorges itself on the suffering of our people. Rejecting globalists & neocons that drain US blood & wealth. Stopping foreign lands from stealing our jobs. Expelling illegals, halting mass migration…1/2

and centering all decisions on the lives and hopes and dreams of our people and their shared destiny.

These are the crimes our political and financial masters deem unforgivable.

These are the offenses for which President Trump now faces trial.

Know this above all else. 2/2
https://twitter.com/StephenM/status/1641847544719212550
Kendra

Stephen Miller

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Stephen Miller

Post by Slim Cognito »

Life imitates Mad Magazine.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Stephen Miller

Post by Ben-Prime »

Ms. Green M&M be like "I took down Tucker, bald goblin. You think I'll work up a sweat ending you?"
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
p0rtia

Stephen Miller

Post by p0rtia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:11 am Life imitates Mad Magazine.
:rimshot:
somerset

Stephen Miller

Post by somerset »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:11 pm Ms. Green M&M be like "I took down Tucker, bald goblin. You think I'll work up a sweat ending you?"
:thumbsup:
much ado

Stephen Miller

Post by much ado »

Rolling Stone article...

Stephen Miller Is Taking Legal Action Against the M&M’s Company
Tucker Carlson may be gone from Fox, but MAGA world is going after his greatest nemesis: the green M&M.

America First Legal, the legal activist group founded by former Trump adviser Stephen Miller, on Wednesday filed a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) against Mars Inc., the maker of M&M’s. The pro-Trump nonprofit alleges Mars’ efforts to increase diversity and representation of minorities within its workforce constitutes discrimination and a violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

The move comes just days after Fox News fired its former prime-time host and sexy-M&M devotee Tucker Carlson. Carlson famously feuded with Mars after it swapped out the green M&M’s go-go boots for professional attire it called “current” and “representative of our consumer.” In a televised rant, the former Fox host moaned that the green candy is “no longer wearing sexy boots, now she’s wearing sensible sneakers,” and lamented that “when you’re totally turned off, we’ve achieved equity, they’ve won.”

Miller did not respond to questions about whether the complaint was related to Carlson’s ouster.

In a statement from Mars, the company wrote that it “is an equal opportunity employer — we do not engage in discriminatory employment practices. Inclusion and diversity have long been priorities for us, and we use lawful means to pursue our inclusion and diversity objectives.”

While the timing of the Mars complaint may seem suspicious, it comes as part of a broader assault on diversity and inclusion efforts as the conservative movement’s latest craze has focused on “woke capitalism,” defined as a form of market conservatism that fails to toe the line on right-wing culture-war fundamentalism.
much ado

Stephen Miller

Post by much ado »

much ado wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:04 pm Rolling Stone article...

Stephen Miller Is Taking Legal Action Against the M&M’s Company
Tucker Carlson may be gone from Fox, but MAGA world is going after his greatest nemesis: the green M&M.

America First Legal, the legal activist group founded by former Trump adviser Stephen Miller, on Wednesday filed a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) against Mars Inc., the maker of M&M’s. The pro-Trump nonprofit alleges Mars’ efforts to increase diversity and representation of minorities within its workforce constitutes discrimination and a violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

The move comes just days after Fox News fired its former prime-time host and sexy-M&M devotee Tucker Carlson. Carlson famously feuded with Mars after it swapped out the green M&M’s go-go boots for professional attire it called “current” and “representative of our consumer.” In a televised rant, the former Fox host moaned that the green candy is “no longer wearing sexy boots, now she’s wearing sensible sneakers,” and lamented that “when you’re totally turned off, we’ve achieved equity, they’ve won.”

Miller did not respond to questions about whether the complaint was related to Carlson’s ouster.

In a statement from Mars, the company wrote that it “is an equal opportunity employer — we do not engage in discriminatory employment practices. Inclusion and diversity have long been priorities for us, and we use lawful means to pursue our inclusion and diversity objectives.”

While the timing of the Mars complaint may seem suspicious, it comes as part of a broader assault on diversity and inclusion efforts as the conservative movement’s latest craze has focused on “woke capitalism,” defined as a form of market conservatism that fails to toe the line on right-wing culture-war fundamentalism.
ETA: To start with, how in the hell would Stephen Miller have standing to sue?
bob

Stephen Miller

Post by bob »

much ado wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:14 pmTo start with, how in the hell would a group founded by Stephen Miller have standing to sue?
FIFY.

This is America: Anybody can file anything.

The group lodged a complaint with the EEOC. Which anybody, any group may do. And the EEOC is free to say, "That's nice," and take no action. Which is what will happen.

And that'll likely end the matter, as this filing is just theater.
Image ImageImage
much ado

Stephen Miller

Post by much ado »

bob wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:48 pm
much ado wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:14 pmTo start with, how in the hell would a group founded by Stephen Miller have standing to sue?
FIFY.

This is America: Anybody can file anything.

The group lodged a complaint with the EEOC. Which anybody, any group may do. And the EEOC is free to say, "That's nice," and take no action. Which is what will happen.

And that'll likely end the matter, as this filing is just theater.
Thanks for the clarification! And I didn't read carefully enough... :bag:
raison de arizona

Stephen Miller

wtf we already have enough crazies in AZ, find somewhere else
America First Legal @America1stLegal wrote: Urgent message from AFL President @StephenM on our latest lawsuit to obtain records related to the 2022 midterm election in Maricopa County, AZ.
America First Legal @America1stLegal wrote: 🚨🗳️BREAKING — America First Legal filed a lawsuit against the Arizona Secretary of State and the Arizona Department of State to obtain public records from the 2022 midterm election in Maricopa County, AZ.

https://aflegal.org/america-first-legal ... pa-county/
Suranis

Stephen Miller

Post by Suranis »

"Breaking" is doing a lot of work here.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Stephen Miller

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Stephen Miller

Post by Luke »

Steve's 2.5 years kicked out of Washington have really helped, he's so much funnier and more pleasant now. :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
somerset

Stephen Miller

Post by somerset »

orlylicious wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:15 pm Steve's 2.5 years kicked out of Washington have really helped, he's so much funnier and more pleasant now. :lol:
"Mini-Me" is all growed up now ;)

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”