I'M RETIRING. GOODBYE SUCKERS!

GreatGrey

Re: I'M RETIRING. GOODBYE SUCKERS!

Post by GreatGrey » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:55 am

Seems legit. Azreybadzhan
DB1E09D9-8DF0-4F1B-ABFE-C219F7E252C6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:03 am

How speshul!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:39 am

She looks like she might have a giant Iateeva!
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:12 pm

F2BF293D-7ECE-429F-A1DC-C34E155CD45B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:41 pm

:rotflmao:

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:52 pm

As a side, the winner of that $1.5 BILLION Mega Millions jackpot from October has still not come forward.
If the money isn’t claimed by late April, the $1.5 billion will return to the 44 states that hold Mega Millions lotteries. South Carolina’s total from that pot would add up to $11.2 million, which would go into the state’s education fund.

But that would be a step down in how much money the state could collect from a winner coming forward. Tony Cooper, chief operating officer of the S.C. Education Lottery, estimated South Carolina would collect about $70 million in state taxes as part of a payout.
Because S.C. is one of the states which permits lottery winners to remain anonymous, I'm assuming the ticket got misplaced/lost before the drawing and the winner never even checked the numbers. :violin:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:58 pm

neonzx wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:52 pm
As a side, the winner of that $1.5 BILLION Mega Millions jackpot from October has still not come forward.
If the money isn’t claimed by late April, the $1.5 billion will return to the 44 states that hold Mega Millions lotteries. South Carolina’s total from that pot would add up to $11.2 million, which would go into the state’s education fund.

But that would be a step down in how much money the state could collect from a winner coming forward. Tony Cooper, chief operating officer of the S.C. Education Lottery, estimated South Carolina would collect about $70 million in state taxes as part of a payout.
Because S.C. is one of the states which permits lottery winners to remain anonymous, I'm assuming the ticket got misplaced/lost before the drawing and the winner never even checked the numbers. :violin:
That’s a twist I hadn’t thought of.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:42 am

FINALLY

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/03/05/1po ... olina.html
Lottery officials announced that a South Carolina resident had stepped forward to claim the $1.5 billion Mega Millions jackpot from last October.

It was the largest jackpot payout to a single winner in U.S. history.

The winner elected to remain anonymous.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

HeatherGray

Post by HeatherGray » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:48 am

neonzx wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:42 am
FINALLY

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/03/05/1po ... olina.html
Lottery officials announced that a South Carolina resident had stepped forward to claim the $1.5 billion Mega Millions jackpot from last October.

It was the largest jackpot payout to a single winner in U.S. history.

The winner elected to remain anonymous.
I imagine the person was thinking "Well, since it's still not claimed, I should probably find those tickets I bought last October." And then just standing there for five minutes trying not to hyperventilate after reading the number.

Good decision on staying anonymous.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:42 am

I am driving travelling to Acra, Ghana, to pick up my golden retirement package!
Message From: Mr.Christopher

Good day,

My name is Christopher Poise I am a financial broker by profession. I have an important business I want to propose to you therefore go through this email and get back to me.

In the year 2011 during the political crisis in Libya, I was consulted by one of my old client an oil magnate and ex minister of petroleum being a strong ally to deposed Libyan president Muammar Gaddaffi. My client sought for my assistance to move 240 kilograms of Gold Dore Bars with cash of US$17 Million to a security vault abroad when it became clear to him that Gaddaffi will be ousted from the seat of power.

I made the necessary arrangements with an offshore security vault and the 240 kilograms of Gold and cash was moved out safely and was placed under their custody with open beneficiary name on it because my client didn't want his name mentioned due to his political status at the time.

Now prior to the expiration of the deposit agreement we had with the security vault house, the vault company has called on my urgent attention to furnish them with the details of the depositor's co beneficiary to enable them handover the the deposit but unfortunately my client was assassinated few years ago in an unknown circumstances. Please check the report of his death on BBC news http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-17889660

Now I am seeking for your assistance to present you to the vault house as the co beneficiary and recipient of the deposit to enable them release thm to us.

I decided to do this because I cannot forfeit this deposit to the finance house considering the fact that no other individual or person is aware of this deposit except me and my deceased client.

Your role is to pose as the foreign investor of my late client and co beneficiary of the deposit and I will instruct the vault company to release the deposit to us and after that we share everything 50% for you and 50% for me.

As you can see from the above explanation, everything about this transaction is 100% legitimate and will never bring trouble of any kind now and after the completion of the transaction.

If you are ready to work with me kindly indicate your interest of coming down to Accra Ghana and provide me your direct telephone number for verbal discussion.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Christopher Poise
ps. Very international: email origin is from a Turkish hosting :lol:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri May 03, 2019 8:36 am

RTH-

This means you can afford the meetup!! Send us a postcard from Ghana! :rotflmao:
“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

realist

Post by realist » Sun May 26, 2019 4:09 pm

Well, shoot!! I wish I could pay the whole fee, but ...
GENERAL MANAGER WESTERN UNION <srgjan@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Sun 5/26/2019 12:14 PM
OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 4955 AGBOKOU
TELEPHONE +229 96 1932 99
DEAR CUSTOMER,

FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BELOW BECAUSE AFTER OUR MEETING HELD WITH THE FBI,UNITED NATION, BOARD DIRECTORS OF WESTERN UNION AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THEY FINALIZE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 48HOURS GIVEN TO RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5,000 USD FROM THE TOTAL FUNDS WHICH IS (4.8M) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE FEES START FROM $50 UP SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REAMING BALANCE,

OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE WARN YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION/DEALING WITH ANY BANKS THAT HAVE NO WEBSITE DUE TO FRAUD GOING ON WORLDWIDE. ANY BANKS THAT IS CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT WEBSITE IS FAKE.PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE NOW http://ift.tt/vEy1Bd
Send & Transfer Money United States | Western Union US
Send and transfer money to friends and family around the globe! Send money from the United States to more than 200 countries and territories all over the world. Use our online money transfer services, our mobile app or visit an agent location to get started. Start sending money now!
ift.tt
. THEREFORE GO STRAIGHT NOW AND PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR THE FEES TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT THAT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR FEES UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO CANCEL YOUR TRANSFER AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM. :crying:

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP UNTIL YOU SEND THE DEMAND WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE, JUST TO PROVE HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE ABOUT THIS TRANSFER PAYMENT.

SENDER FIRST NAME::::::::::::::::::: Jacob
SENDER LAST NAME:::::::::::::::::::: Albretsen
MTCN::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 266 9315 828
TEXT QUESTION::::::::::::::::::::::HONEST?
TEXT ANSWER::::::::::::::::::: TRSUT
AMOUNT;;;;;;;;;;;5,000.00 USD

FOR YOUR INFORMATION DO NOT EXPECT THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT SENDING THE MONEY REQUIRED AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 24HOURS TO COMPLY OR YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE CANCEL IMMEDIATELY SINCE YOU ARE TOLD TO SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE IN ORDER TO HELP YOU.BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER NAME WHICH YOU WILL USE
TO SEND WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY. OR YOU BUY STEAM WALET CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY USA OR ITUNES

1.RECEIVER NAME:……. PAUL ATE
2.COUNTRY:…………. BENIN REPUBLIC
3.CITY :…………… COTONOU .
4..TEST QUESTION:…..HOW LONG ?
5.TEST ANSWER:…….24HOURS
6.AMOUNT ………..ANY AMOUNT START FROM $50 UP
7. AMOUNT SEND.............
8.M.T.C.N NUMBER................

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE TRANSFER FEE WE WILL RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5,000 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW OK.

REGARDS MR. PHILIP YATER.
FROM THE HEAD OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION
BENIN REPUBLIC FOR YOUR PAYMENT
GENERAL OPERATION MANAGER.
VITAL FINANCE
WESTERN UNION DEPARTMEN
ImageX 4 ImageX36

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun May 26, 2019 5:08 pm

:lol: yeah - "any bank without a website is fake!"

and any manager not using the email system of their company would be called what? :doh:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun May 26, 2019 5:25 pm

WE WILL RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5,000 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW
Sold!

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:22 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:08 pm
:lol: yeah - "any bank without a website is fake!"

and any manager not using the email system of their company would be called what? :doh:
Same as a bank claiming to be Western Union and using a Trinidad and Tobago top level domain. Fraud.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”