#Brunson v. Adams - MAGAts Version of Birthers Hopium / ReVote2017 SCOTUS Case

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:24 pm Papers, staples, Teddy Grahams…. :fivestar:
you forgot an RPG 7, best to have as it's reloadable... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm sorry, I cant tell you whats in my Go Bag. Its private.

top secret.jpg
top secret.jpg (34.43 KiB) Viewed 1300 times
Is that camera on?
Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
RPG7, cat food, keyboard…
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:53 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:24 pm Papers, staples, Teddy Grahams…. :fivestar:
Does it come in Barbie pink? If not, teal will do.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:11 am
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:53 pm
Does it come in Barbie pink? If not, teal will do.
Not sure the model so it may not pass Frater rules.

This could work
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer

bob

Post by bob »

Raland Brunson wrote:I have just been notified by the Court that Judge Howard C. Nielson has decided that he does not want to hear the case. It has taken a lot of work and perseverance up to this point but my brothers and I are committed to one thing. That the Oath of Office be binding. What does this mean? It means two things: that the oath will end with "under penalties of perjury", and that the one breaking it will be made to suffer the penalties by being removed from office. Why? Because the only instrument right now that protects our U.S. Constitution is the Oath of Office.

So now, with the help of my brother Deron, we will prepare the necessary documents for the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, where the three judges will decide if the Federal Court Judge Howard C. Nielson should be compelled to hear the case. If they pass on it, I will appeal it to the U.S. Supreme Court, where the six Justices will decide if Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan, and Ketanji Brown Jackson should be removed from office.

All letters now will be directed to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals. I want this case to be the biggest subject of conversation throughout that court like it was with the Utah Federal Court. Even the security guard while smiling at me said "Oh, you're the one we've been seeing all those thousands of letters about!"
Looks like the judge no longer is "his" judge. :think:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Dang! So Realist and I are NOT off the hook. These Brunsons are unstoppable. Poor Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan, and Ketanji Brown Jackson must constantly be on pins and needles. I'm especially worried that Deron is getting involved, that means they are escalating to an even more important stage.

Yeah Bob, what happened to Howard being "his" judge? Since Howard is his, why don't they call and tell him he was wrong and fix it or else? Howard hardly showed any love, is this the letter he referenced when he said he heard from Howard?

Howard Brunson.JPG
Howard Brunson.JPG (56.09 KiB) Viewed 1141 times

Somebody needs to urgently appeal to the 699th to stop this madness before it's too late and our nerves are totally shot. Sources say there were a pack of wiener dogs looking very angry hanging around 4287 South Harrison Blvd., Apt 132, Ogden, Utah 84403, but as always, getting any sort of comment from the 699th is next to impossible. It was also alleged there was a trail of Pup-Peroni leading up the stairs to the chambers at the 10th Circuit, but that sounds like a false flag. It looks like the 699th is doing something in Ogden, the area is all torn up which could mean an underground bunker is being dug.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

I forgot to mention Rolaids and Tums are also in the GO BAG along with a paper bag for hyperventilation. That's in playbook Jasmine.
Attachments
Ogden.JPG
Ogden.JPG (164.7 KiB) Viewed 1141 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:56 pm
Not sure the model so it may not pass Frater rules.

Seeing as GTA usually bases their weaponry after real life weapons...in the immortal words of Judge Mills Lane...

"I'll allow it!"
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

RPG = Really Pink Grenade.
Image Image Image Image
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Everything comes in Pink. Even Darth Vader comes in Pink.

battlefront-2-mods.jpg
battlefront-2-mods.jpg (470.14 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Tiredretiredlawyer

Estiveo wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:05 pm RPG = Really Pink Grenade.
bob

Post by bob »

The most recent indictment has caused on the bird site a renewed push of Brunson hopium. Some even claiming the Brunsons already have won. :roll:

SPOILER: The denial of Loy's rehearing petition should be published in a few weeks.

Presumably, Raland will appeal his recent dismissal. No word yet on whether he'll go Full Klayman and also seek reconsideration before appealing.

I'll take the over on Raland appealing and then filing a Rule 11 cert. petition. :towel:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:26 pm Presumably, Raland will appeal his recent dismissal. No word yet on whether he'll go Full Klayman and also seek reconsideration before appealing.

I'll take the over on Raland appealing and then filing a Rule 11 cert. petition. :towel:
Not doing a Full GIL. The NOA as been filed and the new case opened in the 10th.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... sotomayor/

I sort of hope he does a Rule 11 cert. petition. I don't want to have to wait for him to be all sad when SCOTUS denies his cert. and the denial mentions that Kagen, Jackson, and Sotomayor took no part in the consideration or decision of this petition.
bob

Post by bob »

Raland hasn't yet paid $505 to appeal his latest fail. (So the grift will continue.)

10th Cir. Case No. 23-4108.
Edit: Accuracy!
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:33 pm Raland paid $505 to appeal his latest fail. (So the grift will continue.)

10th Cir. Case No. 23-4108.
I don't see on either docket that he has paid the fee yet though I assume he will.
Fee Status: fee/IFP forms due DC
bob

Post by bob »

You are correct: Not paid.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:27 pm
bob wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:06 pm Loy, predictably, filed a rehearing petition.

It is even more of an angry screed than their usual rants.

Because this is just a PFR, SCOTUS can deny it at any time; no need to wait for the fall's long conference.
Looking at their usual process for rehearings that miss the last conference, it appears Brunson probably missed the distribution for the 31 July rehearing denial list, so it will probably be on the 21 August list of denials.
ahem
Aug 21 2023 Rehearing DENIED.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

But but but T**** wouldn't "truth" about it if it wasn't troo! Maybe Brunson's learned fans are right and the Supreme Court did already rule on their petition secretly and the military is preparing tribunals and expanding Gitmo and FEMA Camps! That's what Brunson's scholars are saying on Twitter, it's in writing so it must be troo!

Dammit, Realist and I thought we'd have a peaceful Summer, now we're all jacked up again. Was "Tropical Storm Hilary" a false flag operation along with the "denial"... all for show while the military prepares to arrest hundreds of congressmen and executive branch staff? :cantlook:

Those Brunsons are turning out to be geniuses, they've even started giving Orders to T**** to "truth" anything they want. Will give this a few more weeks, but if they keep executing their brilliant plan, gotta take the GO BAG and head to a small island nation.

CURSE YOU BRUNSONS AND YOUR FAILPROOF PLAN!

:panic: :biggun:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Raland Brunson wrote:The nine Justices are out for summer break and will not hold any conferences until October, and yet the Clerk of the U.S. Supreme Court decided today that my brother Loy's case was to be denied of a hearing. Now this is interesting. No conference, no distribution to the Justices and yet while the Presidential appointed Judges are out on vacation, little ole Scott Harris, with a few clicks of the keyboard made a judgment call that pretty much eliminated the U.S. Supreme Court. Well, heck! If Scott can do this, then by all means let the Presidential appointed nine Justices extend their vacations indefinitely! Why? We got Scott Harris who will take care of everything!

In the meanwhile, we've got some ideas of what to do and once again thank you for your wonderful support and for the letters that are being prepared to be sent to the 10th Circuit! Yes! Do we have the right to compel the judges with our letters to keep their oath of office? Heck yeah!
The Brunsons are going Full Taitz and accusing the shipping clerk of shrouding them.

"For completeness," Harris is approaching his 10th anniversary on the job.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Really leaning into becoming a RWNJ pseudocekeb.

(And, no, it isn't.)
Image ImageImage

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”