Proud Boys

NewMexGirl

Proud Boys

Post by NewMexGirl »

One news org (I can’t remember which one) reported that FBI agents were admitted to the house with no kerfuffle at all, might even have been Worrell, himself, or maybe his husband who answered the door.

Worrell is the Proud Boy who has non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. His future is very bleak.

ETTD, for the gazillionth time.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Proud Boys

Post by raison de arizona »

This is a fight video, but it's always good to see a Proud Boy get his ass handed to him, so there ya go. The Proud Boy took umbrage to a skateboard that had "END RACISM" written on it. Because clearly we can't have that.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Proud Boys

Post by bob »

The DOJ appealing a sentence is unusual. This one, especially so (due to the political considerations).
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/19/politics ... index.html
A former Proud Boys lieutenant and US Marine, whose cooperation was key to the prosecution of the far-right group’s leaders for conspiring to stop Joe Biden from becoming president on January 6, 2021, was sentenced Tuesday to 40 months in prison.

Charles Donohoe, 35, was the first of the Proud Boys leadership to enter a guilty plea and assist the prosecutors in their case, which resulted in the conviction of several leaders in the group of seditious conspiracy.

Donohoe pleaded guilty to two felony charges related to the US Capitol attack for conspiring to obstruct an official proceeding on January 6 and assaulting an officer by throwing two water bottles at police during the riot.

During Donohoe’s sentencing Tuesday, prosecutor Jason McCullough cited his “contribution to” the investigation into the group’s leadership and their plot to stop Biden’s election, adding that Donohoe detailed “the scope of that conspiracy.”

Prosecutors asked for a significant reduction in sentencing for Donohoe because of his cooperation, which the judge, Timothy Kelly, approved.

Donohoe has already served nearly 38 months of his 40-month sentence.
Rolodex

Proud Boys

Post by Rolodex »

I wonder if Donohoe has been with the other PBs in prison somewhere. I doubt he's popular with the insurrection crowd. When he gets out, I hope he steps away from all that nonsense and finds a different hobby.

With these kinds of federal convictions, can these folks restore their voting rights?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Proud Boys

Post by Slim Cognito »

It depends on the state, or, if you live in Florida, the color of your skin.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Proud Boys

Oregon Proud Boys member pleads guilty to transporting undocumented migrants

A Proud Boys member being prosecuted for alleged criminal offenses during the Oregon City Clackamette Park riot has pleaded guilty to transporting undocumented migrants in Arizona.

Barry Lloyd James Johnson, 58, is allegedly seen on drone video, police body cameras and bystander video from 2021 engaging in violent behavior in Oregon City.

While awaiting trial on the Oregon case, Johnson transported the undocumented migrants in Arizona, violating federal immigration law.

"On or about Nov. 15, 2023, in the District of Arizona, I, Barry Johnson, was driving a 2018 Dodge Durango near Palominas. I was transporting two illegal aliens in the vehicle, including Adrian Sanchez-Texis and Wilmer Jannini Ocampo-Estrada. I knew the individuals were illegal aliens, and I intended to assist them in remaining in the United States unlawfully. I was going to be paid for the transportation," Johnson wrote as part of his Dec. 13 guilty plea.

Johnson faces up to two years in a federal prison for his involvement in the illegal immigration scheme. He told border patrol agents that smugglers would have paid him $800 as a driver for the two migrants and that he had been looking for work in Arizona after losing his job and being involved in a vehicle crash.
:snippity:
https://www.sandypost.com/news/oregon-p ... b1ead.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Proud Boys

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:08 pm
Oregon Proud Boys member pleads guilty to transporting undocumented migrants

A Proud Boys member being prosecuted for alleged criminal offenses during the Oregon City Clackamette Park riot has pleaded guilty to transporting undocumented migrants in Arizona.

Barry Lloyd James Johnson, 58, is allegedly seen on drone video, police body cameras and bystander video from 2021 engaging in violent behavior in Oregon City.

While awaiting trial on the Oregon case, Johnson transported the undocumented migrants in Arizona, violating federal immigration law.

"On or about Nov. 15, 2023, in the District of Arizona, I, Barry Johnson, was driving a 2018 Dodge Durango near Palominas. I was transporting two illegal aliens in the vehicle, including Adrian Sanchez-Texis and Wilmer Jannini Ocampo-Estrada. I knew the individuals were illegal aliens, and I intended to assist them in remaining in the United States unlawfully. I was going to be paid for the transportation," Johnson wrote as part of his Dec. 13 guilty plea.

Johnson faces up to two years in a federal prison for his involvement in the illegal immigration scheme. He told border patrol agents that smugglers would have paid him $800 as a driver for the two migrants and that he had been looking for work in Arizona after losing his job and being involved in a vehicle crash.
:snippity:
https://www.sandypost.com/news/oregon-p ... b1ead.html
This is his version of "CaN I GO HOME NOW?:
He told border patrol agents that smugglers would have paid him $800 as a driver for the two migrants and that he had been looking for work in Arizona after losing his job and being involved in a vehicle crash.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Proud Boys

Post by RTH10260 »

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: ohhhh look - a good PATRIOT upholding the We The People Constitution and its laws :twisted:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Proud Boys

Post by bill_g »

Somewhere in there he can demonstrate how he owned the libs.
raison de arizona

Proud Boys

raison de arizona

Proud Boys

https://x.com/kyledcheney/status/1781413235398181254
Kyle Cheney @kyledcheney wrote: BREAKING: Just left the courtroom of Judge Chutkan, where she has handed down her longest Jan. 6 sentence to date — 66 months — to Scott Miller, a former Maryland Proud Boy who harbored extreme and violent views about Jews and minorities (but promised the court he had disavowed).
► Show Spoiler
Dave from down under

Proud Boys

Post by Dave from down under »

He would have identified more with 88
raison de arizona

Proud Boys

Oliya Scootercaster 🛴 @ScooterCasterNY wrote: SPOTTED: Gavin McInnes, the found of the 'Proud Boys' and co-founder of VICE, spotted at the Columbia University Encampment Protest.

Video by @yyeeaahhhboiii2 Desk@freedomnews.tv to license
sugar magnolia

Proud Boys

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:13 pm
Oliya Scootercaster 🛴 @ScooterCasterNY wrote: SPOTTED: Gavin McInnes, the found of the 'Proud Boys' and co-founder of VICE, spotted at the Columbia University Encampment Protest.

Video by @yyeeaahhhboiii2 Desk@freedomnews.tv to license
Proud Boys may get their ultimate wet dream of a war on US soil yet. At least they're doing everything in their power to make it happen.

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”