Donald J. Trump 2024

Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

Ta!

No need for that extra strong eye bleach I had to hand :)
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:55 pm Anyone want to post it as a spoiler screenshot?

I don’t want to give truth anything let alone my cookies
I'll toss them my cookies..
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

At this point, it's easy to forget that primaries are still occurring.

Pennsylvania held their primaries today.

Biden received 93.1% of the vote, Dean Phillips (boo, hiss) received 6.9%.

But the interesting result was Trump getting 83.5% of the vote while Nikki Haley received 16.5%.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Donald Trump Campaign Accused of Spamming People With Unsolicited Emails

Published Apr 26, 2024 at 4:00 AM EDT Updated Apr 26, 2024 at 6:29 AM EDT
By Kate Plummer

Former President Donald Trump's campaign has been accused of spamming people with unsolicited campaign emails through third parties ahead of the 2024 election, including individuals from foreign countries who cannot vote.

Some people told Newsweek about receiving "annoying" emails advancing the presumptive Republican nominee's campaign, with one claiming they had been unable to unsubscribe from them.

There was no suggestion that the email activity is a breach of electoral rules. Email lists are often sold or rented to federal candidate campaigns and PACs for solicitation purposes. However, one company sending the emails may be breaching its terms of service by allegedly not allowing a user to unsubscribe. The email activity sheds light on how Trump's team is aiming to reach potential voters.

In response to Newsweek's request for comment, a Trump spokesperson requested screenshots or email addresses of people complaining about receiving unsolicited emails to check if the complainants previously signed up to receive correspondence manually. Newsweek did not comply with the request.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-c ... on-1893591
Volkonski
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Volkonski »

Trump on prospect of political violence in November: ‘It depends’

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... press.coop
Former President Trump in a new interview with Time magazine did not shut down the potential for political violence after November’s election if he doesn’t win, saying “it depends” on the fairness of the vote.

Trump spoke at length with Time magazine about his plans for a second term should he win November’s election. Asked if he was worried about the prospect of political violence in connection with the November election, Trump said he did not think there would be any.

“I think we’re gonna have a big victory. And I think there will be no violence,” Trump said.

But in a follow-up interview conducted several days later, the outlet asked Trump what would happen if he did not win November’s election, and the former president was less committal.

“Well, I do think we’re gonna win. We’re way ahead. I don’t think they’ll be able to do the things that they did the last time, which were horrible. Absolutely horrible,” Trump said, an allusion to his repeated claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 election that have been debunked or thrown out by the courts.

“But I don’t think we’re going to have that. I think we’re going to win,” Trump continued. “And if we don’t win, you know, it depends. It always depends on the fairness of an election. I don’t believe they’ll be able to do the things that they did the last time. I don’t think they’ll be able to get away with it. And if that’s the case, we’re gonna win in record-setting fashion.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I haven't read the Time Magazine article yet, but I've seen this paragraph on Twitter. Scary as heck.
What emerged in two interviews with Trump, and conversations with more than a dozen of his closest advisers and confidants, were the outlines of an imperial presidency that would reshape America and its role in the world. To carry out a deportation operation designed to remove more than 11 million people from the country, Trump told me, he would be willing to build migrant detention camps and deploy the U.S. military, both at the border and inland. He would let red states monitor women’s pregnancies and prosecute those who violate abortion bans. He would, at his personal discretion, withhold funds appropriated by Congress, according to top advisers. He would be willing to fire a U.S. Attorney who doesn’t carry out his order to prosecute someone, breaking with a tradition of independent law enforcement that dates from America’s founding. He is weighing pardons for every one of his supporters accused of attacking the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, more than 800 of whom have pleaded guilty or been convicted by a jury. He might not come to the aid of an attacked ally in Europe or Asia if he felt that country wasn’t paying enough for its own defense. He would gut the U.S. civil service, deploy the National Guard to American cities as he sees fit, close the White House pandemic-preparedness office, and staff his Administration with acolytes who back his false assertion that the 2020 election was stolen.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

:eek: :vomit:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

In other words, he will destroy the country. We certainly can't say we weren't forewarned.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “US President”