Ron Johnson

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ron Johnson

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:57 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... bb16a&ei=9
:snippity:

"We always say, 'To the victor go the spoils,'" Johnson said. "The victor writes the history, and unfortunately, in November 2020, Democrats had the full sweep. They had all the levers of power, and they wrote the history of Jan. 6."

. :snippity:
:confuzzled: :confuzzled: :confuzzled: :cantlook: where was your doubly impeached impotus, did you already forget he was the commander-in-chief on that day, he was carrying the nuke codes ... :doh:
Dr. Ken

Ron Johnson

Post by Dr. Ken »

Saying the quiet part aloud
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Resume18

Ron Johnson

Post by Resume18 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:30 am Saying the quiet part aloud
I'm sure he condones it because he is one of the whitest human beings I ever done seen. Stupidest also.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron Johnson

Post by raison de arizona »

Moran.
The Intellectualist @highbrow_nobrow wrote: Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) kills irony dead:

“We really are the live-and-let-live party. I really don’t care what you do … You go live your life, and that’s fine. I’m not gonna impose the way I live my life on somebody else.” (2023)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron Johnson

Post by Slim Cognito »

How did his pants not spontaneously combust?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Ron Johnson

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:46 pm How did his pants not spontaneously combust?
If there truly was a god...sulfur would have rained down on Johnson a split second after he said that [expletive deleted]...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Ron Johnson

Johnson struggles with what legislators actually do.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Ron Johnson: “Inside the bubble, Republicans say, ‘we need to get a result, we need to effectively govern.’ To me, that’s almost code words for we got to do Democrat-lite. I think we’d be far better off if we never passed another piece of legislation.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron Johnson

Post by AndyinPA »

Then he's going home? :bored:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron Johnson

Post by Slim Cognito »

Vote for me! I’ll make sure no legislation passes ever!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ron Johnson

Post by RTH10260 »

BUT... But... but... how will they get their country back when they cannot pass the legislation to undo legislation their predecessors made :confuzzled: :confuzzled: :confuzzled: :think: :?:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Ron Johnson

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:41 pm Vote for me! I’ll make sure no legislation passes ever!
It's a feature not a bug!!!!!
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Ron Johnson

Heartland Signal @HeartlandSignal wrote: On The Vicki McKenna Show, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) incorrectly says the Israel aid package funds Hamas:

MCKENNA: "We're going to have aid to Israel, which also going to include support for Gaza."

JOHNSON: "No, Hamas, support for Hamas!"

MCKENNA: "Hamas, right. Thank you."

Return to “U.S. Senate”