State of New York vs Trump, et al - the civil fraud case against the Trump Organization

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

State of New York vs Trump, et al - the civil fraud case against the Trump Organization

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:55 am Was he really that animated on the stand?
No, but he got verbally punchy and acted at times like a child in his answers.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:33 am
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm Alina is auditioning for Mean Girls 2
On Wednesdays we wear prison stripes.
Tomorrow should be fun with Ivanka (hope she was able to find a kid sitter). Can she top daddy's performance?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

My guess is Ivanka will be all I don’t remember, I wasn’t involved. I don’t know.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

If you watch closely, you can tell when she's lying - her hair starts to curl on the ends.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

bill_g wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:55 am Was he really that animated on the stand?
I believe he would like people to think so, but it is more likely that he was like he is in depositions; head down, sulky, and quiet, glancing over at the judge now and hen when he thinks the Judge isn't looking.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Breaking news!
Collin Rugg @CollinRugg wrote: BREAKING: The judge presiding over Trump's NYC trial appears to have a peculiar hobby of posting half-naked photos of himself on a high school alumni newsletter he controls as reported on by @MarcoPolo501c3.

The 74-year-old judge Arthur Engoron appeared to even post a "Bonus-Torso-Photo" in what looks like the bathroom of a gym.

One set of images seems to be progress pictures. One picture of a frailer, malnourished male (assumed to be Judge Engoron) is labeled October 2020.

Another picture, labeled August 2021, shows the same body, flexing excessively to try and show off his muscle gains.

Judge Arthur Engoron is the editor of the Wheatley School Alumni Association Newsletter, according to a post on the website where the photos were posted.

This man is not well.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Wow. After digging through every single thing he has done for weeks, this is the worst thing they can dig up. It goes back to the whole Karl Rove thing of attacking your opponents strengths and if you can frame them as weaknesses.

Old Guy shows off his training gains from 10 months training. This means he is not well. And if someone mentions how out of shape Flabbermouth is, that's whataboutism.

The fact is that this pic shows an old guy getting in shape. It's a positive thing. But they will repeat it as a negative so much people will start responsing to it like it is a negative.
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

So, it's okay for Trump to post numerous photos of his progress building a shed over his tool while golfing, but it's not okay for an older guy to show the benefits of reducing his BMI.

Got it.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

The before picture does not look malnourished to me at all.

The gym "bathroom" looks to me to be a locker room.

The torso photos are here-

http://www.wheatleyalumni.org/BlogPost/ ... 07-63.html
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Being proud of getting fit makes him a creepy pedophile. The comments on that thread. :roll:

What’s creepy is digging into the judge’s life.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The level of BS in this interview is rather high.
Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson wrote: Trump attorney Alina Habba reveals what REALLY happened inside NYC courtroom when judge in Trump's case LOST IT during his testimony: "We are in DEEP trouble."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

A couple of months ago, the MAGAts were posting very similar photos of RFK Jr. showing off his muscles. Back in that distant past ( :liar: :liar: ), it was a good thing because Biden is too old and feeble :liar: :liar:
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

1. the judge's photos are on his high school alum page, which means it's a bunch of other old people on that page
2. I wonder if Ivanka will use her little girl breathy voice on the stand.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Who is on the stand today?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:20 pm Who is on the stand today?
No one, election day so no court. Ivanka tomorrow.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:20 pm Who is on the stand today?
No court today because it's election day. Ivanky tomorrow.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Fogbow sister/brotherhood :biggrin: posting at the same time with near identical wording :thumbsup:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:44 pm
No, it might give her old man a raging . . . nvm, who would notice?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well, she better cover her Kidneys in that case.
Hic sunt dracones
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:10 pm
Rolodex wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:44 pm
No, it might give her old man a raging . . . nvm, who would notice?
:confuzzled: nvm?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

NeVerMind
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Suranis wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:24 pm Well, she better cover her Kidneys in that case.
He'll just grab her ass.

This family is so sick and weird. And not in a good way.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Dave from down under

But Donnie is a star! He can grab her…
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

“There’s a real disregard for authority here and a real primary focus on politics. And that’s what we’re seeing in the courtroom. I mean, who’s bigger than Donald Trump? And you sit there, and you’re trying to challenge him. It’s not going to work. Thursday, we’ll be making our motions relating to some biases we’ve seen in the courtroom, some biases we’ve seen outside of the courtroom, and frankly, how they just haven’t been able to. So Thursday will be a big motion day where we’ll outline how there is no case, and how there should be a mistrial and a directed verdict.” – Trump lawyer Alina Habba, today on Fox News.
Dave from down under

Equal justice for all..

Except if you are god-emperor Donnie I

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”