GIL: Klayman

bob

Post by bob »

qbawl wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:16 pm Isn't Major General Paul E. Vallely one of the masterminds behind OAS (Operation American Spring)? Or am I confusing my nut jobs?
Correct nutjob. Vallely also was a birther, natch.
Actually I thought he had gone to that Grand slam Jury in the sky.
Still searching for relevancy at 83!
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Larry is ANGRY at Kevin McCarthy for not doing his impeachment thing RIGHT NOW (the GOP House is on vacation, de minimis).

I'm waiting for GIL to answer why that matters since his CGJ has already taken care of it.

SOMEBODY is not pretending correctly here.

Larry Klayman @LarryEKlayman Aug 27
@kevinomccarthy McCarthy is a coward and the Dems likely have stuff on him trading influence. Why else has Biden not been impeached! Larry Klayman http://freedomwatchusa.org

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 1h
Larry, why does the House GOP need to impeach him? Your Citizen Grand Jury took care of it, didn't they? It's like how your Citizen Grand Jury “convicted” President Barack Obama of fraud, and your rally at the White House forced Obama out. Must be legit since you're an attorney.

Poor Lance. Buried in the middle of GIL's ranting and crazy talk, he tosses off a message to his son:

Larry Klayman @LarryEKlayman Aug 1
@lanceklayman Hope you are well Lance...
Love You're [sic] Dad

Guess GIL has more time to spellcheck his TREASON tweets than for when he tells his son he loves him.

Lance.JPG
Lance.JPG (73.49 KiB) Viewed 4485 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Gosh, that's a higher level of cosplay than sovcit losers manage!

John Vidurek must be unpatriotic green with envy at the enhanced fakitude of the oh-so-not-real court documents!

:biggrin: It has powerful footnotes!!!

:( Not enough dog Latin though. Barely more than a nolo contendere. Nor gothic script, always status-raising.

:confuzzled: Will Tricia Wotsername and her Incontinental Marshals enforce this definitive judgement? They enjoyed themselves at a police? jail somewhere, perhaps they'd like to enter the White House to arrest the Bidens?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

He can spend time in cosplay but has to ask for a bazillion extensions on his "urgent" court cases. At least he stopped objecting to extension requests from defendants. Some folks may have caught on that he would ask for multiple extensions and then refuse to agree to a single one from the defense because this case was urgent and could not have delays.
101010 :towel:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:06 pm I hope the Bidens send a good lawyer to sentencing because I guess the "judge"* "forgot" treason requires two witnesses.
These morons don't have any idea what the legal definition of treason is. Nor do they care.

In their minds, treason is "anything I don't like". An alternate definition might be "being a Democrat".

If they did bother to read and try to understand the Constitutional definition, they would probably argue that any action that (at least in their minds) undermines the United States (such as preventing big pharma from charging me more than $35/month for my insulin) constitutes waging war on the US. I strongly suspect that the framers were really more concerned with someone waging ACTUAL war (you know, with guns and swords and stuff). I'm sure that they were more afraid of what happened with that little dust-up between 1861 and 1865, than they were of a President making policies that they disagreed with.

According to Wikipedia, there have only been 22 people convicted of treason against the US in all or our history. It is a very difficult charge to prove, even when we are engaged in an actual shooting war.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:29 pm :snippity:

In their minds, treason is "anything I don't like". An alternate definition might be "being a Democrat".

:snippity:
No the definition IS being a Democrat...

For the last half century the QOP has been telling their supporters that the Dems are the enemy of America itself, rather than the opposition whos ideas we disagree with...

It's why this "communist" type horse [expiative deleted] has regained traction since the fall of the Soviet Union...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Has Joe been taken into custody yet?
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/lar ... -sentence/
Far-right activist and legal gadfly Larry Klayman announced this month that a “citizen grand jury” had indicted President Joe Biden and members of his family, and that a “citizens’ judge” has handed down felony convictions after a “trial” in Boise, Idaho.

“BREAKING: The Bidens Convicted!” was the subject line of an August 24 email sent by Klayman’s group Freedom Watch to readers of the right-wing publication Human Events. Klayman has also talked about the Biden “conviction” in online videos, where he has also posted clips of “evidence” being presented to the fake judge in the fake trial.

Klayman said that “sentencing of the corrupt Biden plan” will be held August 29. “We will then commission established law enforcement and the military to take Biden and his son and his brother into custody if they don’t turn themselves in, and frankly, put them in the slammer,” he said in a video posted on YouTube. He has promised future trials of public health official Anthony Fauci and other perceived enemies of the MAGA movement.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

So when these idiots go from free speech protected false trials etc to referring their make believe convictions to actual LEO, can they then be arrested?
Dave from down under

Here with have 2 options;

1/ Making a false representation that calls for a police investigation

Making a false representation calling for a police investigation is also known as ‘public mischief’, and is an offence under section 547B of the Crimes Act 1900 which carries a maximum penalty of 12 months in prison.

To establish the offence, the prosecution must prove beyond reasonable doubt that:

You made a representation that an act had been or would be done, or that an event had occurred or would occur,
Your representation was made to a police officer, or to a person other than a police officer and its nature reasonably required the person to whom you made the communication to communicate it to a police officer, and the person did communicate it to a police officer,
Your representation was false,
You knew your representation was false, and
Your representation called for an investigation by a police officer.
Your representation may have been by any means, whether verbal, written or otherwise.

The offence generally applies to situations where false information results in the wasting of police time and resources.

2/ Making a false accusation

Section 314 of the Crimes Act 1900 (NSW) (‘the Act’) makes it an offence punishable by up to seven years in prison to make a false accusation.

To establish the offence, the prosecution must prove beyond reasonable doubt that the defendant:

Made an accusation against another person,
By doing so, intended the other person to be subjected to an investigation,
Knew accusation was false, and
Knew the accused person was innocent.
The offence encompasses situations where a person makes a false complaint to police, knowing the person they are accusing is innocent of the accusation.
Dave from down under

Ok - both require knowing that it wasn’t true, so I suppose an insanity defence would work..
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

In Florida, this is considered simulated legal process:
843.0855 - Criminal actions under color of law or through use of simulated legal process.

:snippity:

(3) A person who simulates legal process, including, but not limited to, actions affecting title to real estate or personal property, indictments, subpoenas, warrants, injunctions, liens, orders, judgments, or any legal documents or proceedings, knowing or having reason to know the contents of any such documents or proceedings or the basis for any action to be fraudulent, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(4) A person who falsely under color of law attempts in any way to influence, intimidate, harass, retaliate against, or hinder a public officer or employee involving the discharge of his or her official duties by means of, but not limited to, threats of or actual physical abuse or harassment, or through the use of simulated legal process, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
ETA: https://law.justia.com/codes/florida/20 ... n-843.0855
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Isn't that what took Trussell down? He got to spend his last couple of years in prison.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Yes Slim, but it was over COMMON CORE which personally affected him deeply so it was worth it.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Klayman is smart enough to know how to keep his cosplaying as just First Amendment protected activities.

Often, Klayman does this by doing nothing. It isn't illegal to wave your papers around on your social media.

Occasionally, he will request or petition someone to do something. But, again, in the United States, you may petition the government to redress your grievances.

Trussell went a step further. Trussell was actually the foreperson for a real grand jury. But he tried to defraud the court clerk by submitting his fake inditement as if it were a real indictment.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I have been getting behind in GIL updates so we can start with:

In Reed v Ryan (one of his golf cases in the MD of Florida), he filed for a clerk to enter a default against Fox Sports for not responding to to a summons from last November. Odd that he waited until the end of August 2023, nine months later, to file that.

The court dismissed without prejudice for reasons that amused me (and something you would have expected if Orly was doing the filing):
Order
The plaintiff moves for clerk’s default against Fox Sports, Inc. Doc. 82. The Court denies the motion, Doc. 82, without prejudice to filing a motion that complies with the typography requirements of Local Rule 1.08.

Ordered in Jacksonville, Florida, on September 6, 2023.
What is a little odd is that the format does not look like his other filings. I am not sure what was happening there.

For completeness, however, I think he actually served the wrong company. The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Inc. is used for some of FOX properties but not all of them. Fox Sports Productions' registered agent and the one to use for service is CT Corporation. IANAL and I figured that out rather quickly.

The current docket
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/65 ... ed-v-ryan/
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Well, it looks like I am temporarily done with Klayman updates. The DC Federal Court CM/ECF site has taken a big dump tonight.
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
What I would be showing, if it worked, was a ruling from the judge in his many GIL vs the evil DC Bar Folk cases, regarding the DC Board's request for clarification on his order that GIL stop filing cases against the DC Board of Professional Responsibilities.

His latest order says, in short, that his August 2022 order was vague and therefore he is amending it to:
the plaintiff is ENJOINED from:
(1) filing, in any federal court, state court, or any other forum, any new action, complaint, or claim for relief concerning any matter derived from the plaintiff’s disciplinary proceedings which are the subject of this case as well as Klayman v. Fox, Civil Action No. 18-1579; Klayman v. Lim, Civil Action No. 18-2209; and Klayman v. Porter, No. 2020 CA 000756 B, and against the defendants; their employer, the Office of the Disciplinary Counsel; current and former employees of the office of Disciplinary Counsel, the Board of Professional Responsibility; or any D.C. Bar officials; or

(2) serving or causing to be served any of the defendants with a subpoena or any other instrumentality of civil discovery as a third party in any other legal proceeding in which the plaintiff is a party, and that concerns any matter derived from the plaintiff’s disciplinary proceedings which are the subject of this case as well as Klayman v. Fox, Civil Action No. 18-cv-1579; Klayman v. Lim, Civil Action No. 18-cv-2209; and Klayman v. Porter, No. 2020 CA 000756 B.
However, since he agreed his original August 2022 order was vague, Klayman's new case in the DC Superior Court may continue (Klayman v. Sataki, where he is suing the DC board again but added Sataki, who was the original person/complainant in the discipline case and who he is also suing in Florida state court).

On a side note, I suppose "or any other forum" means he can't do a Grand Jury thing against them. Since they are not well known, he obviously will not do some face GJ thing aginst them. It doesn't grift well.
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," Klayman filed in S.D. Fla., and not the Florida state courts.

I believe Klayman's Florida license remains in good standing.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

A federal court in California will allow him in even with suspensions?
bob

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:02 am A federal court in California will allow him in even with suspensions?
If Klayman is honest on his application, unlikely.

But Klayman believes in truthiness: Klayman believes until there is no random paper out there challenging his sanction, then he hasn't been sanctioned because the discipline proceedings (according to Klayman) are still pending and therefore not final.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:46 am
"For completeness," Klayman filed in S.D. Fla., and not the Florida state courts.

I believe Klayman's Florida license remains in good standing.
For completeness, this summer the SD of Florida suspended Klayman based on the DC discipline. However, the Rokit World case had been dismissed sua sponte in April, long before the district suspended him.

It was initially dismissed with leave to amend as the plaintiff failed to sufficiently allege subject matter jurisdiction.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 68.4.0.pdf

Klayman amended
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .5.0_1.pdf

Court said, still not there, bye bye
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .6.0_1.pdf

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... g-limited/

So, in short, filing in California is done not because of discipline but because Florida was an improper venue.

Here is a post I did on it at the time.
viewtopic.php?p=187077#p187077

Later, he did file an FOIA case as Freedom Watch against the DOJ. When he ended up suspended a week later, the judge ordered that Freedom Watch find new representation. When there was no reply, the case was dismissed.

The judge was Cannon. Yes, that one.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Oh hello..... Something new:
SUPREME COURT OF FLORIDA
The Florida Bar,
Complainant(s)
v.

Larry Elliot Klayman,
Respondent(s)
CASE NUMBER
SC2023-1219
CLASSIFICATION
Original Proceedings - Florida Bar - Complaint
DOCKET DATE
08/29/2023
Petition - Complaint Florida Bar v Klayman.pdf
(212.2 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Currently, it is still early, and a referee has been appointed.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thank you, Northland. That PDF is a good summary of what's been going down with GIL since 2001 (!).
WHEREFORE, The Florida Bar prays respondent will be appropriately disciplined in accordance with the provisions of the Rules Regulating The Florida Bar as amended
Rooting for GIL to screw up so much he gets an EASTMAN TRIAL (As Realist might say, :dance: )
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

And a new complaint against the DC bar will be filed in 3..2..1.. :horse:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:19 pm And a new complaint against the DC bar will be filed in 3..2..1.. :horse:
I would normally expect him to sue the DC Board for something the Florida Bar is doing but he may pause. A DC District Judge has stated he cannot file a suit against the DC Board in relation to these discipline issues without the court's permission.

So, maybe he will sue Judge Walton and the DC Board (again) in Florida state court since he has rather worn out any welcome in DC. They don't seem to be ruling in his favor when he sues district and circuit judges (and DC Court of Appeals judges).

I have not noticed previously that it was Lamberth who had hit in on the rule-breaking. That's GIL's favorite judge.
bob

Post by bob »

Executive summary: 20 years. :smoking:

But the "judge" really gives the game away by saying, "With the sentenced to be enforced by, well, whoever we can find." (Hint: no one.)
Image ImageImage

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”