GIL: Klayman

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Oh, scary.. he will fiie a petition for a writ from SCOTUS. They must be quaking, seeing as SCOTUS recently dumped his writ for the original discipline (oh, and his petition for a writ of mandamus for his earlier Federal Rao and other judges cases).

I would like Judge Walton to get off his backside and rule on whether GIL's "rule 60" case against the DC Board in the DC Superior Court violates his order preventing Klayman from suing the DC Board without permission. The motion has been gathering dust for months and I think the DC Superior Court is waiting on it.

For the record, he asked the DC Circuit panel, twice for recusal, I think once or both times were after the hearing.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Just curious...

It is apparent that Klayman has had a long if not successful career. I imagine he has filed hundreds if not thousands of lawsuits, most of which have begat little mini offshoot lawsuits.

Has any of them ever ended? Is is possible to say with Klayman that any lawsuit is ever over? This dude could (and maybe has) drawn a parking ticket out for a decade, he has filed more frivolous briefs and motions than the combined total of every convict serving life in prison with nothing better to do than sue the state over the number of peas in the vegetable soup (a case Klayman would try to get in on if he were to see it).

He should thank whatever deity he worships that I am not a Judge because I would have had him executed for cause twenty years ago.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bob

Post by bob »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:30 pm Has any of them ever ended? Is is possible to say with Klayman that any lawsuit is ever over?
Most are over.

Most are just filings-as-grifts; the big energy is in promoting the filings. (PS: SEND MONEY.) Those gets quietly dismissed; sometimes even voluntarily. Then on to the next outrage de jure.

The only Klayman lawsuits that linger are the ones about ... Klayman. Specifically, holding Klayman accountable. Those he drags out.

When Klayman is punishing his perceived enemies through asymmetrical lawsfare, he tends to serially file different suits, often in differing jurisdictions.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:22 pm
Klayman puts DC Circuit on Notice that he will seek remedies:Klayman - Notice to Panel that Klayman will pursue remedies 2023-06-06.pdf
Of course:
Klayman wrote:Respondent Larry Klayman (“Mr. Klayman”) hereby puts the Court and the Panel on notice that he will be pursuing all available legal remedies with regard to the Panel’s per curiam order of June 6, 2023 adopting and “rubber stamping” the fatally flawed suspension order of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals in In re Klayman, 20-BG-583 (the “Suspension Order”), including but not limited to filing a Petition for Rehearing En Banc, a Petition for Writ of Mandamus at the Supreme Court, and pursuing other litigation against the Panel, including the attached Amended Complaint.
Wouldn't be a Klayman Smackdown without him threatening to sue the judges that rule against him. :yawn:
And what is "pursuing other litigation"? Well, he already mentioned it to the circuit earlier:
northland10 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 10:03 pm
Plaintiff LARRY KLAYMAN (“Mr. Klayman”) brings this action against HON. NEOMI RAO, HON. ROBERT L. WIKLINS, HON. KAREN LECRAFT HENDERSON, HON. GREGORY G. KATSAS, and HON. JUSTIN R. WALKER, for injunctive and other equitable relief for egregious and blatant violations of his constitutional and other legal rights.
Apparently, he is giving them notice that he is suing judges on the DC Circuit (again) that he is suing them in the DC Superior Court
Not DC Superior Court anymore
Jun 5, 2023

NOTICE OF REMOVAL from District of Columbia Superior Court, case number 2023-CAB-002616 (Fee Status:Filing Fee Waived) filed by JUSTIN WALKER, KAREN LECRAFT HENDERSON, ROBERT L. WILKINS, NEOMI RAO, GREGORY G. KATSAS. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A, Complaint, # 2 Civil Cover Sheet)(Gonzalez Horowitz, Brenda) (Entered: 06/05/2023)
Who will be the next contestant to be sued by Klayman?

Assigned to: Chief Judge James E. Boasberg
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Might be weird, but when I read this article all I could think of was your favorite GIL in the US of A.

This would have to be "GIL: Australian Style"

High-profile criminal lawyer sues herself into bankruptcy
Criminal lawyer Zali Burrows’ 12-year pursuit of her own lawyers over a $12,000 sum has pushed her to the brink of bankruptcy, which she is attempting to fend off with more legal action in the Federal Court.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:brickwallsmall:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:30 pm Just curious...

It is apparent that Klayman has had a long if not successful career. I imagine he has filed hundreds if not thousands of lawsuits, most of which have begat little mini offshoot lawsuits.

Has any of them ever ended? Is is possible to say with Klayman that any lawsuit is ever over? This dude could (and maybe has) drawn a parking ticket out for a decade, he has filed more frivolous briefs and motions than the combined total of every convict serving life in prison with nothing better to do than sue the state over the number of peas in the vegetable soup (a case Klayman would try to get in on if he were to see it).

He should thank whatever deity he worships that I am not a Judge because I would have had him executed for cause twenty years ago.
All kidding aside, is jailing for civil contempt an option with vexatious litigants?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:36 am
Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:30 pm Just curious...

All kidding aside, is jailing for civil contempt an option with vexatious litigants?
No, but as a certain Shurf discovered, criminal contempt is possible in a civil case.
bob

Post by bob »

Sports Illustrated: Documents Show How the PGA Tour Sought to Strengthen Alliance With DP World Tour and Push Back Against LIV Golf:
According to a Florida lawsuit filing, Tiger Woods was to make scripted remarks to players saying LIV Golf represented 'a dire situation.'

Before shockingly entering into an agreement last month to foster peace, the PGA Tour vigorously fought the LIV Golf League by seeking to strengthen its alliance with the DP World Tour, thereby gaining more access to Ryder Cup profits while also using strategic talking points to push back against what was viewed as Saudi Arabia’s threat to golf.

In documents spanning 357 pages that were part of a Florida lawsuit and recently made publicly available were revelations that the PGA Tour tried to facilitate the buyout of sports agency IMG’s stake in the European Tour Group by seeking private loans to cover a forecasted loss at the start of the deal.

First obtained and reported on by the Twitter account @desertdufferLLG, the documents were viewed in their entirety by Sports Illustrated via the 15th Judicial Circuit Court in Palm Beach County, Fla.

They provide insight in the Tour’s fierce fight against LIV Golf—including providing talking points to Tiger Woods as part of a town hall meeting in which it hoped to have him speak to players—but stand as a contrast now to the Tour's attempt to work with the backers of LIV instead of against them.

The PGA Tour declined to comment. The documents were made public as part of an antitrust suit brought against the PGA Tour by attorney Larry Klayman, who has been seeking class-action status on behalf of golf fans who he believes were being denied access to the best golfers competing against each other due to the Tour’s restrictions placed on LIV golfers.
Woods on Twitter said he didn't know about these documents:

But Klayman is still Klaymaning: Despite the merger, he's still trying to sully the PGA on behalf of a putative class of aggrieved pre-merger fans.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

For the record, I am assuming the DC Board of Professional Responsibility Hearing Committee is not going to move forward on discipline in the 9th Circuit complaint against him (the games he played trying to get into the Bundy cases). While it was mentioned in the last year or so that the discipline case was still active, along with some others, the hearing was almost three years ago (September 2020). Who has a hearing and does not produce a report for 3 years?

For completeness, his last two discipline cases had about 1-1.5 years between the hearing and the hearing committee report. The whole process from the hearing committee to the final Court of Appeals decision appeared to go about 3 years or so. A great deal longer if you go from the specification of charges to the end.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:21 pm
bob wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:22 pm
Klayman puts DC Circuit on Notice that he will seek remedies:Klayman - Notice to Panel that Klayman will pursue remedies 2023-06-06.pdf
Of course:
Klayman wrote:Respondent Larry Klayman (“Mr. Klayman”) hereby puts the Court and the Panel on notice that he will be pursuing all available legal remedies with regard to the Panel’s per curiam order of June 6, 2023 adopting and “rubber stamping” the fatally flawed suspension order of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals in In re Klayman, 20-BG-583 (the “Suspension Order”), including but not limited to filing a Petition for Rehearing En Banc, a Petition for Writ of Mandamus at the Supreme Court, and pursuing other litigation against the Panel, including the attached Amended Complaint.
Wouldn't be a Klayman Smackdown without him threatening to sue the judges that rule against him. :yawn:
And what is "pursuing other litigation"? Well, he already mentioned it to the circuit earlier:
northland10 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 10:03 pm
Plaintiff LARRY KLAYMAN (“Mr. Klayman”) brings this action against HON. NEOMI RAO, HON. ROBERT L. WIKLINS, HON. KAREN LECRAFT HENDERSON, HON. GREGORY G. KATSAS, and HON. JUSTIN R. WALKER, for injunctive and other equitable relief for egregious and blatant violations of his constitutional and other legal rights.
Apparently, he is giving them notice that he is suing judges on the DC Circuit (again) that he is suing them in the DC Superior Court
Not DC Superior Court anymore
Jun 5, 2023

NOTICE OF REMOVAL from District of Columbia Superior Court, case number 2023-CAB-002616 (Fee Status:Filing Fee Waived) filed by JUSTIN WALKER, KAREN LECRAFT HENDERSON, ROBERT L. WILKINS, NEOMI RAO, GREGORY G. KATSAS. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A, Complaint, # 2 Civil Cover Sheet)(Gonzalez Horowitz, Brenda) (Entered: 06/05/2023)
Who will be the next contestant to be sued by Klayman?

Assigned to: Chief Judge James E. Boasberg
For completeness, here is the docket as somebody bought the docs so you can see the whine he originally filed against Rao et al in the DC Superior Court.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... man-v-rao/

I guess I should check to see if he has sued Rao in a Florida state court.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I always do GIL posts in groups.
U.S. District Court
Southern District of Florida (Miami)
CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 1:23-mc-21662

Assigned to: AttorneyDiscipline
Cause: Attorney Discipline

In Re
2023-AD-06 represented by Larry Elliot Klayman
Hmm.. I wonder.

All the docs are sealed.

The Middle District of Florida already had a case on him but stayed it in February. He likes to point out that Florida has not acted yet and the ND of TX stayed their discipline (though he does not have an open case there).
northland10

Post by northland10 »

The link to the removed GIL v Rao case only has the initial Superior Court case. He amended it right before they removed it. I am unsure of all the changes (except for a bunch of Zibits) but on page 8 starting with Paragraph 22, he added a whole hate on for Judge Wilkins. He eventually states that this POC judge hates Klayman because he is a White Conservative and Republican.

Here are the exhibits if anybody feels like they want to follow up on why he is talking about Raul Castro in the exhibits.

bob

Post by bob »

SB Nation: PGA Tour files emergency motion to seal court documents that prompted Tiger Woods’ denial:
The PGA Tour took drastic measures to hide the same files that Tiger Woods denied his involvement with Sunday night.

The documents filed with the 15th circuit court in Florida surrounding LIV Golf and the PGA Tour deal caused enough commotion for Tiger Woods to comment.

Now the PGA Tour is filing an emergency motion to seal those same documents, per Golf.com’s Sean Zak.

These documents were made public last week due to the Larry Klayman class action lawsuit. The PGA Tour is attempting to seal pages 3 through 357 because they are deemed confidential.

Page three of the documents gave some insight into why they’re filing this emergency motion. It states that “the Tour produced these records under the Court’s Protective Order Governing the Confidentiality of Discovery Materials, which was issued on March 24, 2023.”
Klayman's abusing the courts to unnecessarily spill tea? :nope:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

bob wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:26 pmKlayman's abusing the courts to unnecessarily spill tea? :nope:
Golf Digest: Bombshell PGA Tour document release was caused by clerical error:
Last week more than 350 pages of emails, documents and investment agreements from the PGA Tour were made public by the 15th Judicial Circuit in Florida's Palm Beach County, with more than a few items in the release spurring headlines and one even conjuring a public statement from Tiger Woods. Turns out the document release was not procedural, but an accident.

The PGA Tour filed an emergency motion with the 15th Judicial Circuit Wednesday morning to reseal the documents, citing that the tour originally produced them under the court’s protective order, which presumed the confidentiality of the discovery materials, and that the documents contain trade secrets. Attorney Larry Klayman, who has been seeking a class-action antitrust lawsuit against the PGA Tour, agreed, writing that the release of the documents appeared to be a clerical error by the court.
Apologies to Klayman! :faint:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:51 pm Klayman gotta...: FW: JAN. 6 PEACEFUL PROTESTER FILES CLASS ACTION ON BEHALF OF ALL JAN. 6, 2021, PEACEFUL PROTESTERS:
Alleges DOJ/FBI Turned Into a Virtual "Gestapo" to Illegally Quash Freedom Speech, Right to Associate, and Other Fundamental Rights Under Florida Constitution

Today, Larry Klayman, a former federal prosecutor in the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, and who as a young lawyer was on the trial team that broke up the AT&T monopoly, a U.S. Senate candidate from Florida in 2003-2004, and the founder of both Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of a Pensacola resident and Florida citizen, Jesus Rivera, who had his constitutional rights to free speech, association, and other rights under the Florida Constitution allegedly violated by special agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI"), at the alleged direction of FBI Director Christopher Wray. The complaint, filed in the First Judicial Court In and For Escambia County, Florida, is embedded below and is self-explanatory. :snippity:
The complaint (because it is in state court) asks for a mere in excess of $30,000. :yawn: Remember when Klayman routinely demanded 100 gazillion?

"For completeness" (in June):
Jesus Rivera, 37, was the first person from Pensacola to be arrested on charges linked to the riot when he was taken into custody Jan. 20. :snippity: .
"Hiring" Klayman to attempt to do an end-run will shirley impress the judge presiding over your federal criminal trial. :roll:

According to the docket, there should have been a status conference on October 27, but it isn't showing.

And in February, Rivera was a guest on Gallups' Freedom Friday (RIP).
Update.

1. Removed to Federal Court in the Northern District of Florida
2. Recently Dismissed
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 9.36.0.pdf

3. Rivera was convicted at a bench trial in June 2022 and sentenced in November 2022. It appears he was released from the BOP on 9 July 2023.
realist

Post by realist »

I’m shocked it’s been dismissed. :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
W. Kevin Vicklund

Seems appropriate to pull this out again:
Hello Twombly my old friend
I'm citing Iqbal once again
Because a lolsuit softly creeping
Hit a court while I was sleeping
And the response that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Another round of SLAPPing
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Klayman is now suspended by the Southern District of Florida. He tried to stay proceedings like he did in the Middle District of Florida and in Texas based on the fact he has that silly case in the DC Superior Court. Unlike the Middle DIstrict, the Southern District did not bite.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 92.7.0.pdf
IT IS ORDERED that Mr. Klayman’s Motion to Stay Proceedings is DENIED.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Mr. Klayman is suspended from practice in this Court, effective immediately. Mr. Klayman may not resume the practice of law before this Court until reinstated by order of the Court. See Rule 12(a). The Clerk of Court shall strike this attorney from the roll of attorneys eligible to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and shall also immediately revoke the attorney’s CM/ECF password.
The Reed cases are in the Middle District of Florida so they are not impacted.

However, Freedom Watch, on 14 July, filed an FOA case in the SD of Florida against the DOJ Anti-trust decision, civil division, and criminal division. Just recently, said case has hit a snag.
ORDER REQUIRING CORPORATE PLAINTIFF TO OBTAIN COUNSEL

THIS CAUSE comes before the Court upon a sua sponte review of the record. The docket in this matter reflects that counsel for Plaintiff, Larry Elliot Klayman, has been suspended from the practice of law in the Southern District of Florida as of July 22, 2023. Plaintiff is an artificial entity that is not permitted to appear pro se, see e.g., Palazzo v Gulf Coil Corp., 764 F.2d 1381, 1385 (11th Cir. 1985).

Accordingly, it is ORDERED and ADJUDGED that Plaintiff Freedom Watch, Inc. must obtain counsel eligible to practice before the Court. Plaintiff must do so on or before August 14, 2023, via the filing of a proper Notice of Appearance on the docket. Failure to comply with this Order may result in sanctions, including dismissal of this action.

DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers at Fort Pierce, Florida, this 27th day of July 2023.

AILEEN M. CANNON
UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
Looks like he wants stuff on LIV Golf and the PGA. He filed the FOA request in May so, of course, he wants it now now now. He does that.

Complaint
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 72.1.0.pdf

Exhibits
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 72.1.1.pdf

Docket for those who want to play along at home.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... -division/
W. Kevin Vicklund

:guntootin:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

For completeness, GIL has three appeals pending against the DC Board of Professional Responsibility folks. The Appellees moved to consolidate the cases, but an appeals panel denied the request. They created briefing formats and schedules for all three, but they are now all scheduled to be argued on 16 October at 9:30 am. The panel will be announced 30 days before the hearing.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Whatever will President Biden do?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

FW: SENTENCING OF JOE, HUNTER AND JAMES BIDEN MOVED* DUE TO NEWLY DISCLOSED EVIDENCE OF CRIMINALITY:
Sentencing to Occur Thursday, September 7, 2023
At 12:00 P.M. Eastern | 9:00 A.M. Pacific

(Boise, Idaho, August 28, 2023). Today, the Citizens’ Prosecutor, Larry Klayman, the General Counsel of Freedom Watch, Inc., announced that the sentencing of Joe, Hunter and James Biden has been moved as a result of newly released evidence.

Just over the weekend, Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin confirmed the Bidens’ criminality on Brian Kilmeade’s ‘One Nation,’ where he claims to have been poisoned twice in attempts to silence him from speaking on the “illegal activities,” including bribery, of Joe, Hunter and James Biden, regarding Burisma.

This newly released evidence is paramount and will be provided to Judge Michael Pendleton to review and consider in his sentencing of Joe, Hunter and James Biden.

Larry Klayman, the Citizens Prosecutor, had this to say:
Given the two tiered, selective prosecution, discriminatory, dishonest and totally corrupt current state of the U. S. Justice Department and its Federal Bureau of Investigation under the despotic ‘leadership’ of Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray, which under Joe Biden has been weaponized as a virtual ‘Gestapo’ against all those who oppose him, the Democrats and the left, including but hardly limited to the peaceful January 6, 2021 protesters, it was incumbent of the American people themselves, particularly given the lack of courage, if not compromised cowardly Republicans and other government authorities, to hold the ‘Biden Crime Family’ to account under the rule of law.
AND SO MUCH VIDEO that I won't be watching:

* "Sentencing" was to occur ... tomorrow. :smoking:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

And "the court's" "ruling"!:
This Court uses the expert testimony of U.S Army Major General Paul E. Vallely, Retired, in part to render its decision.
:smoking:
Major General Paul Vallely testified that ....

Thus, on the charge under Count V, this Court finds on behalf of the American people that Defendant Joe Biden is guilty of treason.
I hope the Bidens send a good lawyer to sentencing because I guess the "judge"* "forgot" treason requires two witnesses.

The 46 pages of purple proseness was shirley written by Klayman.

* Mike Pendleton; IIRC, a retired(?) Florida(?) attorney. (But likely not the Guitar Center attorney.)
Image ImageImage
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Isn't Major General Paul E. Vallely one of the masterminds behind OAS (Operation American Spring)? Or am I confusing my nut jobs? Actually I thought he had gone to that Grand slam Jury in the sky.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”