Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Estiveo
Verified:

Re: Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünk

Post by Estiveo »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:09 am Well, just tell EVERYBODY!!!!! :biggrin:
Not to worry, ma chéri. Capt. Renault is a master of stealth & spycraft, comme vous pouvez le voir clairement:
Estiveoshot_20220227_072508.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünk

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Bravo, Capt. Chat Renault!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

People are saying Capt. Renault is also bringing... donuts!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:42 pm People are saying Capt. Renault is also bringing... donuts!
:fingerwag: bagels & lox.
Image Image Image Image
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Capt Renault had better be bringing jambon-beurre in that basket!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Clearly, huge things are happening at Der Dachshundbünker. Not hearing any comment from the 699th is eerie, but normal. Hopefully, the 699th will consider reassuring The Fogbow and the world with an announcement. The world is safer having the 699th on guard. On Instagram, the "Dachshunds of Ukraine" clearly support the 699th. Community Viber / WhatsApp +380994829694 https://www.instagram.com/dachshundsua/ Unclear if there's an alliance with the Mighty 699th, but these dachshunds look ready to defend their nation.

Ukraine Dachshund.JPG
Ukraine Dachshund.JPG (137.41 KiB) Viewed 1556 times

Ukraine Dachshund 2.JPG
Ukraine Dachshund 2.JPG (67.11 KiB) Viewed 1556 times

Ukraine Dachshund 3.JPG
Ukraine Dachshund 3.JPG (91.99 KiB) Viewed 1556 times

There have been some on-the-ground reports that Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin (born 7 October 1952, surprisingly, he's a Libra) has become more and more unstable -- sources report he's having nightmares. The word is he's recounted to Revolutionary Military Council (Революционный Военный Совет) members that he fears the distant whop whop whop of helicopters, the faint puff of tiny parachutes opening and the ferocious welps of highly trained Assault Dachshunds as they descend upon him. He's terrified that it will be the final thing he sees and hears.

699th Fact: During WWII, the 6th Air Army was an air army of the Red Army's Air Force. Part of the 6th was the 699th Transport Aviation Regiment.
https://dbpedia.org/page/6th_Air_Army

Emblem of Russia's 6th Combined Arms Army:

At first, thought Alpo Martinez was a dog, like Purina® ALPO® Dog Food. Has anyone considered naming their child ALPO®?

According to https://www.babynology.com/name/alpo-m.html and a few other sites, ALPO® is a Finnish name (love Finns!) and means "blond, white" (appropriate for Finland :P ). Wonder if Alpo Martinez' parents knew that when they named him. This doesn't sound like an operation of the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment.
Road Rage, Not Betrayal, Was Behind Informant’s Killing, Authorities Say
Alpo Martinez, a former Harlem drug kingpin who became an informant, was killed not for snitching but because of a simmering feud over his erratic driving, a law enforcement official said.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer

Pancake is proud to be a dog of mostly American Staffordshire Terrier lineage. She is heartbroken, however, that she does not qualify to join the 699th. :crying:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:26 pm Pancake is proud to be a dog of mostly American Staffordshire Terrier lineage. She is heartbroken, however, that she does not qualify to join the 699th. :crying:
I believe then, that it is high time for form the 699th Auxiliary. Open to all ages and breeds (or mixtures.)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Tiredretiredlawyer

Great idea!!!!!!
Luke

Post by Luke »

:like: :dog:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Looks like the 699th have competition.

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Cry havoc. :mrgreen:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

A Cautionary Tale of Corn Doggies and Weiner Doggies
Screenshot_20220415-144746_Chrome.jpg
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Tiredretiredlawyer

:rotflmao:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:12 am The Purina air force is in...

Actually, in the late 1990s when the eastern European Air Forces had a few garage sales, you could pic up a full on almost de militarized Soviet era fight jet for about what a new Buick cost, FOB Warsaw Pact airbases.

Several of them ended up at flight schools in the western USA and for a few Dinars if you had some fairly sophisticated pre-reqs you could go out, spend a week getting some instruction and for your graduation flight, take one out over the Gulf of California and break the sound barrier. (It is illegal to do so in US Air Space) It was wicked expensive, and a helluva lot of fun, I might add....
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Of course, you can, for a price, buy your own turnkey Air Force, wienerdogs not included

Detailed Description
Lot of TWENTY (20) MiG-21 <<<< WILL NOT sell individually! >>>>
4 of the 20 are dual seat trainers!
All sales are subject to ITAR Clearance and Nigerian Air Force Clearance.

Email: InterAviaGroupLLC@gmail.com for further information.

I gotta ask if this is the same Nigerian Prince who asked me to help him get $8 billion dollars into my Credit Union?

johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Weiner dogs are now invading the world of pro cycling. This video shows how their aerodynamics are superior for winning races.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:lol:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, it's a thing...

Training

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”