Re: Larry Klayman

Post by Northland10 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Regarding the Lovelien case of his:
bob wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:44 pm
Cross-responding:
Northland10 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:38 pm
The DC Court transferred the case to Nevada.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 13.0_2.pdf
MEMORANDUM ORDER granting the United States of America's 9 Motion to Transfer Case. The Clerk of Court shall transfer the matter to the United States District Court for the District of Nevada, and shall close this case. See attached Order for details. Signed by Judge Trevor N. McFadden on 10/12/2018. (lctnm3) (Entered: 10/12/2018)
This case too (also) is not long for this world: Klayman's not licensed in Nevada, and he'll never have a PHV application granted again. Unless Whipple picks up the gauntlet, it'll be donzo soon enough.

And I expect Ryan's suit to take a similarly circular route to the round file.
A few things have happened after the order.

1. The case was assigned to Gloria Navarro.

2. Klayman managed to get a judge to recuse themselves, and in this case, he never had to ask.

3. The various orders mailed by the Nevada court to his Klayman Law Group UPS box in Florida have been returned to sender, mailbox closed.

4. Despite the address issue, there was a joint status report filed on 3 December.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 0.24.0.pdf

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:16 pm

Klayman hopes the USDOJ won't oppose his PHV application. Because if it does, the plaintiffs will refile elsewhere.

:rotflmao:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:50 pm

bob wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:16 pm
Klayman hopes the USDOJ won't oppose his PHV application. Because if it does, the plaintiffs will refile elsewhere.

:rotflmao:
I wonder if the Fuchs, the government lawyer who submitted the report, had trouble suppressing laughter. GIL recently requested an extension (shocking) for his reply to the DC Federal Court's OSC as to why his Ryan Bundy case should not be transferred to Nevada (i.e. it is related to the recently transferred case).

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 pm

Another one:
Tweet rom a guy named Jerome Corsi, whom Wikipedia calls a conspiracy theorist, among other things. Interesting read at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi

Apparently, he's run afoul of Robert Mueller's crew.
I have retained attorney Larry Klayman to assist David Gray in my defense. In a memo to my attorneys, I have instructed Klayman and Gray to file with Acting AG Whitaker a criminal complaint against Mueller's Special Counsel and the DOJ for prosecutorial misconduct in my case.
I'm sure Klayman will do his usual fantastic job.

Edit: missed this Wonkette reference earlier. Whoops.
https://www.wonkette.com/larry-klayman- ... ie-happy-d

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

bob

Post by bob » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:41 pm

Klayman's case again Antifa has an initial case management conference set for January 15.

Curious, as when I last checked: (1) Klayman was booted from the case (and claimed no one else would take it); and (2) the only remaining possible cause of action was whether someone assaulted Robles by shining a flashlight in her eyes (i.e., not federal court worthy).

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Return to “Miscellaneous”