Ronny Jackson

These people suck. They are bad people.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by Slim Cognito »

Oh, the horror! An older gentleman following doctors orders to make sure he gets the best possible sleep and oxygenation. I’m shocked I tell you, shocked!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
shannon
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by shannon »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:47 pm Oh, the horror! An older gentleman following doctors orders to make sure he gets the best possible sleep and oxygenation. I’m shocked I tell you, shocked!
Well, Ron Jackson is the same doctor who said trump could live to be 200, rather than having his heart pop like an oversized zit from lack of exercise and diet. The MAGA types really do have a fetish for trump as this macho buffed out manly man, rather than the aging and crumbling tribble mobility scooter he actually is.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Ronny Jackson

Post by Foggy »

patgund wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:01 pm ... rather than having his heart pop like an oversized zit from lack of exercise and diet.
:o

You have a gift.

'Course, now I have a mental image that will give me nightmares, but you have a gift.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Ronny Jackson

Post by northland10 »

I've missed the Patrickisms.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by Slim Cognito »

Maybe Pat should have their own chapter in the Fogbow Dictionary.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ronny Jackson

Post by raison de arizona »

Ronny Jackson @RepRonnyJackson wrote: As a strong advocate for pro-life policies, I will ALWAYS fight for the rights of the unborn!

I proudly introduced an amendment to #FY2024NDAA that stops illegal and immoral taxpayer funding of military abortions.

👇Floor speech below:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

https://twitter.com/RonnyJacksonTX/stat ... 21862?s=20
Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX wrote: The DOJ did everything they could to STOP any investigation into Hunter Biden. There’s a two-tiered system of justice, and Hunter Biden got away with EVERYTHING. Anyone else would’ve spent YEARS behind bars!!
Speaking of bars, what do you think Jackson's drink of choice is? He doesn't seem like a beer guy, whiskey maybe?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Ronny Jackson

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:58 pm :snippity:
Speaking of bars, what do you think Jackson's drink of choice is? He doesn't seem like a beer guy, whiskey maybe?
Sterno.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Ronny Jackson

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:03 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:58 pm :snippity:
Sterno.....
In a dirty glass, because that's how real Texas cowboys drink it.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
sugar magnolia

Ronny Jackson

Post by sugar magnolia »

Pruno, and lots of it.
Frater I*I

Ronny Jackson

Post by Frater I*I »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:19 pm Pruno, and lots of it.
Finely aged in a bag in his local toilet bowl....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

Well this seems short-sighted...
https://twitter.com/RonnyJacksonTX/stat ... 18178?s=20
Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX wrote: I will vote AGAINST FAA reauthorization. There’s NO WAY I can support a bill that doesn’t rehire pilots that were fired because they didn’t get the Covid vaccine. There’s NO WAY I can support a bill that doesn’t BAN DEI & other racist policies. I’m a NO on FAA reauthorization!!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ronny Jackson

Post by RTH10260 »

He may need a reminder to prebook his seat on the Greyhound bus really early to get to Washington D.C. - competition will be yuuge :lol:
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

Despite Jackson's valiant effort, FAA reauthorization passed. :lol:
The Hill @thehill wrote: On Thursday, the House passed a Federal Aviation Administration reauthorization bill to renew funding for the agency for the next five years https://trib.al/vRKdPd7
Frater I*I

Ronny Jackson

Post by Frater I*I »

Why did 38 Ds vote against the FAA... :confuzzled:

Trent Reznor
bob

Ronny Jackson

Post by bob »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:40 pm Why did 38 Ds vote against the FAA... :confuzzled:
I presume "the usual": Too much pork (or otherwise "unacceptable" tangigently related requirements).

It seems there was a fight over flights into the Reagan airport; I could see the airlines that were going to get the short end of that stick trying to buy some Members of Congress to sink the entire package over it.

The bill clocked in at a breezy 773 pages; shirley there's enough hidden in there to offend a few people.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Ronny Jackson

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:40 pm Why did 38 Ds vote against the FAA... :confuzzled:
As happens with some bills, you have folks like AOC, Omar, etc. voting with Green, Gaetz, Biggs, and Ronny.
101010 :towel:
sugar magnolia

Ronny Jackson

Post by sugar magnolia »

Because they're boobs?
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

:lol:

Really this is how it should always be. Lose some from both edges and everyone meets in the middle. Too bad one party has gone completely insane.
Gregg

Ronny Jackson

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:58 pm https://twitter.com/RonnyJacksonTX/stat ... 21862?s=20
Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX wrote: The DOJ did everything they could to STOP any investigation into Hunter Biden. There’s a two-tiered system of justice, and Hunter Biden got away with EVERYTHING. Anyone else would’ve spent YEARS behind bars!!
Scotch, he's a Cutty Sark man or I'll eat my shoes
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ronny Jackson

Post by RTH10260 »

for once it's a politician who gets roughed up by police ...
Witness says Rep. Ronny Jackson handcuffed and ‘briefly detained’ during rodeo while trying to assist with medical emergency

By Ashley Killough and Sara Smart, CNN
Published 5:05 PM EDT, Tue August 1, 2023

CNN — Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson of Texas was handcuffed and placed on the ground face-first by local law enforcement while he was trying to assist teenage girl in medical distress at a rodeo over the weekend, according to a witness who spoke to CNN.

In a Facebook post, Linda Dianne Shouse, a home healthcare and traveling nurse, said her 15-year-old relative was “seizing due to possible hypoglycemia” Saturday night at the White Deer rodeo, about 45 miles northeast of Amarillo, Texas. Jackson represents the Amarillo area and was an attendee at the rodeo.

Shouse said she and another family member, who is also a nurse, were attending to the girl when Jackson, who is an ER physician, stepped in to assist. Shouse said she didn’t know Jackson was a congressman at the time but told CNN they were all working together to help the teen girl.

“We were just waiting for EMS to get there. The police came up, the deputies, highway patrol, and everyone was just screaming, ‘Get back, get back, get back,’” she said during an interview.

Shouse said she was pushed back and then punched in the chest by a woman and said she saw a law enforcement official screaming in Jackson’s face, telling him to “Get the f**k back.”

“He was trying to tell them that he was a doctor and probably trying to tell him who he was, to be honest. And they were screaming that they did not effing care who he was,” she said. “And the next thing I knew, they had him on the ground, grabbed him by the shirt, threw him on the ground, face first into the concrete and had him in cuffs.”

Shouse said once they realized Jackson was a congressman and doctor, they uncuffed him and started apologizing.

“We had the scene under control. We were just ready to give a report to EMS and get the patient out of there. And that’s not what happened,” Shouse said, recalling what she described as a “loud, chaotic” situation. “She wound up going eventually, but whenever you have someone laying there – when it could be neurological – time is on your hands.”

In a statement provided to CNN, a spokesperson for Jackson said the congressman was “briefly detained” while trying to help the teenager. When Jackson approached the scene, a relative of the girl, who is a nurse, was assisting the 15-year-old. Jackson asked if the relative needed any help, and she said she did, according to the statement.

“While assessing the patient in a very loud and chaotic environment, confusion developed with law enforcement on the scene and Dr. Jackson was briefly detained and was actually prevented from further assisting the patient,” the spokesperson said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/01/poli ... index.html
Dave from down under

Ronny Jackson

Post by Dave from down under »

Police action saves teenager from crazy man.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by Slim Cognito »

My initial thought was Jackson was probably drunk and obnoxious, but after reading the story, it sounds like these officers were overreacting.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:41 pm My initial thought was Jackson was probably drunk and obnoxious, but after reading the story, it sounds like these officers were overreacting.
somerset

Ronny Jackson

Post by somerset »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:41 pm My initial thought was Jackson was probably drunk and obnoxious, but after reading the story, it sounds like these officers were overreacting.
Yeah, that was my impression as well. As much as I dislike this guy, he's not the problem here.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”