Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by Luke »

Better for her story to be written in a Shakespearean voice?
In life's rich tapestry, there are such times
That seem with heavenly thread to be entwined,
And link across the ages and the climes
The souls that by a strange affinity are joined.

Such was the meeting of our minds and hearts,
When first we saw each other face to face;
A sudden spark that kindled in our parts
A deep and lasting bond that none could trace.

The journey to Connecticut was dull,
And not as Sharon had portrayed to me;
But she with modest grace did make it full
Of sweet apologies, as if she could decree

The course of nature and the seasons' hue,
And for my sake the autumn leaves renew.

At her abode she greeted me with joy,
And matched the fervor that I felt within;
The hours flew by as we did employ
Our tongues in various themes, both grave and keen.

We were of one accord, and understood
The ills that plague this world of ours today;
The wrongs, the greed, the lies that are withstood
By few who dare to speak the truth and say

What others fear or shun or compromise.
And Sharon was among that noble few,
Who with her platform did create a prize
For writers, thinkers, readers to pursue

Their dreams, their views, their hopes, their stories' worth,
And share them with a diverse crowd on earth.

"God bless thee, friend," I said to her at last,
And hoped my words conveyed my thankfulness;
For we had forged a friendship unsurpassed,
And looked for more such meetings to possess,

That would transcend the limits of our state,
And make us feel that we were not alone.

Nah. More like a angry birther:

Life is a mess, and sometimes you run into people who are just as messed up as you are. That's what happened when I met Sharon, who claimed to be my long-lost cousin or something. We hit it off right away, like we were both brainwashed by the same cult.

The drive to Connecticut was a waste of time, nothing like the fake photos that Sharon had sent me. She said she was sorry, like she had anything to do with it. Yeah, sure, like she could make the leaves change color with her magic wand.

When I got to her dump, she came out fast, acting all happy and friendly. She was as fake as I was, pretending to be excited to finally meet. We spent hours talking about nonsense, from religion to family to school to politics to health to what's going on in the world. We agreed on nothing, and we didn't care what we said. We hated everything, especially the lies, the greed, the cheating that's everywhere.

Sharon had this stupid idea to start a platform where people could say whatever they wanted and have a fake conversation. She made a place where writers, thinkers, and readers could feel at home. Her platform was like a cesspool, where everyone dumped their garbage, and no one cared about the truth or the facts.

"God bless you, friend," I said to her when I left. I hoped she knew how much I despised our friendship. We had nothing special, and I never wanted to see her again. It didn't matter where or when, we were always enemies.

Did anybody notice the Visionary's photo? She doesn't quite look like her bubbly, vivacious self. Realist, you've always been closest to Sharon -- one year, wasn't it going to become Sharon Rondeau and Realist's The Post & Email? I remember a logo somewhere :lol: Maybe you should take a trip up to Sharon's and have tea and check up on her? I'd suggest Foggy call Walt Fitzpatrick to have him drive up from Tennessee, but things didn't seem to end too well with them. Just a thought. :P

Sharon.JPG
Sharon.JPG (57.22 KiB) Viewed 5631 times

Cried laughing at the birther take. Thanks, Bing. I'm having too much fun with it. :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Daily Newsletter: Worthwhile or Extraneous?

:callonme: :callonme: :callonme:
The Post & Email has been notified by Mailchimp, distributor of its daily newsletter for the last seven years, that the cost will again be increasing effective December 6.

Now owned by Intuit, Mailchimp’s fee has been incurring regular increases over the last four years, prior to Intuit’s acquisition of the company. As The Post & Email’s income has fallen considerably over the years, beginning with the COVID-19 pandemic and the unexpected closure of our Paypal account in May 2020, we are soliciting feedback as to whether readers find the newsletter helpful or if they log on independently, without receiving such a prompt each day.

Historically, we have found only a very small percentage of those registered to receive the newsletter actually open the email, leading us to believe it might not be necessary outside of the affordability question.
Rondeau's being ignored by her "customers" is newsworthy! :towel:
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

What does COVID have to do with a newsletter or website visits?
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:31 pm What does COVID have to do with a newsletter or website visits?
The PPP for the union workers running the printing press. :fingerwag:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... and her worldwide network of intrepid reporters was decimated. Very sad.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:44 pm ... and her worldwide network of intrepid reporters was decimated. Very sad.
I mean, sure, but did they even have 10 intrepid reporters from whom 1 was then killed? (NADT)

Alas, there is no smilie for wearing a toga when asking questions about Latin etymology.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

That's why I like the word decimated. 8-)
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy, please can we advertise Fogbow on P&E? Can we can we? Wouldn't it be cool if she's so desperate she'd have to take the ad? Bonus if we kick Rev Dr Laity Esq out of his top spot. 8-)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I'm afraid that Sharon Rondoodoo still has a mad at your favorite dick tater, me. I wrote her a lovely email once, and she accused me of extortion for sending it.

Sadly, I totally forgotted to tell her to do anything or give me anything or anything like that. I'm kind of a shitty extortionist, I only got half the crime committed.

I forget what we knew about her that hadn't been made public, that I told her we hadn't disclosed to anyone. But she was outraged that I tried to extort her, even if I did forget to extort her to do anything.

Maybe realist can talk some sense into her. Hahaha no. :liar: :lol:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I recall back in the day when the Repukes shut down the government under Obama she had a real mad that "a neighbor's" SNAP voucher was going to be late. She blamed Obama of course. It was actually hers of course.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:18 am I forget what we knew about her that hadn't been made public, that I told her we hadn't disclosed to anyone. But she was outraged that I tried to extort her, even if I did forget to extort her to do anything.
Maybe she meant exhort.

Did she write a 300-word column detailing how you emailed her, explaining the headers, the time, local time, etc.? She seems overly fond of the logistics of communications and lack thereof.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I forgot all the details. The lady developed a serious dislike for me personally, as if that was even possible, but she managed. She was also very upset when I tricked her into thanking me for taking a quote from Mein Kampf and slightly changing it to flatter her. I had a lot of fun with her, but she didn't appreciate it and she became really good at banning me. To this very moment I can't post comments on her site. They don't need to be censored by her, because they don't get through the walls she built to stop me.

So I don't even bother anymore. :daydreaming:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: David Tulis Testifies Tuesday Afternoon:
At 2:05 p.m. EST, broadcast journalist David Tulis began testifying to a Knoxville appellate court in his defense in the case of a lender who he claims was “predatory” in the “business loan” it made to his company during the COVID-19 pandemic.

At 2:18, Tulis reserved his last two minutes of time. [Respondent's attorney] then took the stand.
This is argument in an appellate court; no one "testifies," there is no "stand."

After a decade of covering birther cases, one would think Rondeau would know this anything.
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:32 pm P&E: David Tulis Testifies Tuesday Afternoon:
At 2:05 p.m. EST, broadcast journalist David Tulis began testifying to a Knoxville appellate court in his defense in the case of a lender who he claims was “predatory” in the “business loan” it made to his company during the COVID-19 pandemic.

At 2:18, Tulis reserved his last two minutes of time. [Respondent's attorney] then took the stand.
This is argument in an appellate court; no one "testifies," there is no "stand."

After a decade of covering birther cases, one would think Rondeau would know this anything.
I mean, in fairness, her success ... um, business model ... er, modus operandi requires that she knows nothing at all but is very very sure and passionate about it. Rather like Laity and a few others, but on a broader range of subjects. Broad but shallow.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Practitioner Sued for $500B by Biden Regime Exonerated*:
As of 3:11 p.m. EST, Missouri chiropractor and doctor of natural medicine (DNM) Eric Nepute is recounting to “The Highwire” founder Del Bigtree the life-changing events he experienced after the Biden Justice Department and other agencies accused him of malpractice for recommending hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, Vitamin D, zinc and other supplements to his patients to combat COVID-19.

After a review of his websites and social media, “We have determined that you are unlawfully advertising that certain products or services treat or prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19),” the FTC wrote in a May 21, 2020 “warning letter” to Nepute.
:brickwallsmall:

(To be fair, the article notes the federal government didn't actually sue until April 2021.)

* And by "exonerated," Rondeau means:
He paid $80,000 to settle one claim and $1 million for a second, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported in August, and “did not admit to any of the allegations.”
:roll:
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Our quack reporter doesn’t understand exoneration and settlements? That’s a shocker.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:48 pm Our quack reporter doesn’t understand exoneration and settlements? That’s a shocker.
She probably thinks that, because he didn't go to jail, that means he was exonerated. This, of course, ignores the fact that jail is not an option in a civil case.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Bob68+ wrote:I thought I would see if Bing AI recognized an article posted at PostEmail, so I posted the the quote below. . . .
The PostEmail The Obama Fraud
And below is the AI response:
Bing AI (footnote omitted) wrote:I found a post on The Post & Email website that might be relevant to your query. “The post titled “The Obama Fraud…” discusses the ineligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to hold the office of the President of the United States. However, I would like to remind you that the information on this website is not always reliable and should be taken with a grain of salt.
:rotflmao:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

"… with a grain of salt"?!?!?! A gigagrain* of salt!

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:15 pm P&E comment:
Bob68+ wrote:I thought I would see if Bing AI recognized an article posted at PostEmail, so I posted the the quote below. . . .
The PostEmail The Obama Fraud
And below is the AI response:
Bing AI (footnote omitted) wrote:I found a post on The Post & Email website that might be relevant to your query. “The post titled “The Obama Fraud…” discusses the ineligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to hold the office of the President of the United States. However, I would like to remind you that the information on this website is not always reliable and should be taken with a grain of salt.
:rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Newsletter Sender Down Thursday:
As of 10:50 a.m. EST Thursday, the service The Post & Email is now using to send its daily news digest appears to be down; therefore there will be no newsletter today.
How will the three subscribers learn of this tragedy? :think:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:45 pm P&E: Newsletter Sender Down Thursday:
As of 10:50 a.m. EST Thursday, the service The Post & Email is now using to send its daily news digest appears to be down; therefore there will be no newsletter today.
How will the three subscribers learn of this tragedy? :think:
:lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Clearly, Sharon's distraught about it, or there'd be a full length article about how newsworthy it is.

bob

Post by bob »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:53 pm I expected some breathless reporting ... from the P&E, but that site has been stale for a few days now.

I suspect the union workers in Rondeau's basement don't know how to operate the emergency generator.
NAILED IT!: P&E: Well, Hello, World!:
4:36 p.m. EST – Moments ago, The Post & Email was able to return to its online presence after nearly three full days of service outage from a powerful rain- and windstorm Monday morning originating in the Gulf of Mexico.

During the worst of the onslaught, huge trees were snapped in two like twigs, roads were closed, basements infiltrated with rainwater and power knocked out to tens of thousands throughout The Post & Email‘s home state of Connecticut and greater New England in a day which brought bizaare 60+-degree temperatures in the middle of December.
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

“bizaare”?

That would be climate change.

Return to “Current Politics”