#MAGAMadness! - Cult 45 Division - #PostYourBracket - Thru March 29 - Old Guard / Trump Wannabes / Outrage Machine

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

#MAGAMadness! - Cult 45 Division - #PostYourBracket - Thru March 29 - Old Guard / Trump Wannabes / Outrage Machine

Post by Luke »

The "ultimate test to find the top of the trash heap"... :lol: It's time for the First Annual:

:cheer2: #MAGAMadness! :cheer1:
The Lincoln Project @ProjectLincoln
#MAGAMadness starts today! Polls begin with the Cult 45 Division. Help us find the cream of the crazy crop, worst of the worst. Sign up to get your bracket at: https://action.lincolnproject.us/magamadness Check back @ProjectLincoln on Twitter beginning March 14 to vote on the latest matchup!

IT'S ABOUT TO GET EVEN CRAZIER.
#MAGAMadness is underway! The ultimate test to find the top of the trash heap. Sign up to download your bracket here. All the way through March 29 we’ll post daily polls for you to vote on the ultimate #MAGAMadness champion (or loser?).

Sign up to receive a blank bracket you can complete -- then check your email for the bracket. #PostYourBracket using #MAGAMadness and at the end of the series we’ll select winners to receive a special LP prize.

MAGAMadness.jpg
MAGAMadness.jpg (263.78 KiB) Viewed 366 times

There's a printable PDF on the site, it was too large to upload here.

MAGAMadness Round 1.JPG
MAGAMadness Round 1.JPG (226.3 KiB) Viewed 366 times

First-round Twitter voting:

► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: #MAGAMadness! - Cult 45 Division - #PostYourBracket - Thru March 29

Post by Frater I*I »

Ok....I'll be following this thread...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”