Dinesh Joseph D'Souza, convicted felon, pardoned

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Despite his Pardon, I suspect D'Souza is still salty about his felony conviction and punishment.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

fwiw

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

In the video, Dinesh should have just stopped after he says, "I have no idea". That's when I stopped watching, seems like the only honest statement he made. Not hearing about him as much lately, the MAGAt don't post much about him. That's down low when they stop. While his personality is not as magnetic as John Eastman, as Foggy wisely counseled Orly Taitz: Do something spectacular, Dinesh!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

D’Souza has a new movie coming to theatres…
IMG_5684.png
IMG_5684.png (234.55 KiB) Viewed 747 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Hmmm - the Fogbow movie producers have long warned of the neo-nazi state under the rwnj proponents, including the former guy.
raison de arizona

The trailer (watchable)
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Yes I am capable of watching that crap, but that does not mean I'm going to do it.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

:lol: you have made the correct choice! 👍
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Alan Feuer
@alanfeuer

Just in: A defamation suit vs. Dinesh D'Souza and True the Vote brought by a man accused in "2000 Mules" of illegally harvesting ballots during the 2020 election can move forward w/some counts excepted.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .106.0.pdf
raison de arizona

https://x.com/DineshDSouza/status/17583 ... 97419?s=20
Dinesh D'Souza @DineshDSouza wrote: Fani might find this street Ebonics useful when she’s behind bars. “When we get outta here, Sista, we gon hit a grocery store and get ourselves some Gs. Sho nuff!”
ALX 🇺🇸 @alx wrote: FANI: “So if you tell me it’s a G then you gon get a thousand dollas”

🤣💀
https://x.com/DineshDSouza/status/17582 ... 95940?s=20
Dinesh D'Souza @DineshDSouza wrote: I’m struck by Fani Willis’s bad grammar. “I have went,” etc, etc. Is she an educated person? Does she normally talk like this, or is she putting on the ghetto slang to insinuate that her conduct should only be evaluated within the specialized matrix of underclass black culture?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:29 am https://x.com/DineshDSouza/status/17583 ... 97419?s=20
Dinesh D'Souza @DineshDSouza wrote: Fani might find this street Ebonics useful when she’s behind bars. “When we get outta here, Sista, we gon hit a grocery store and get ourselves some Gs. Sho nuff!”
ALX 🇺🇸 @alx wrote: FANI: “So if you tell me it’s a G then you gon get a thousand dollas”

🤣💀
https://x.com/DineshDSouza/status/17582 ... 95940?s=20
Dinesh D'Souza @DineshDSouza wrote: I’m struck by Fani Willis’s bad grammar. “I have went,” etc, etc. Is she an educated person? Does she normally talk like this, or is she putting on the ghetto slang to insinuate that her conduct should only be evaluated within the specialized matrix of underclass black culture?
Now I've always been of the opinion that D'Souza was not nearly as intelligent as he imagines himself to be, and this latest does nothing to change my mind, but now I have to add to that opinion that he's a racist piece of shit.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona

:roll:
https://x.com/DineshDSouza/status/17584 ... 53310?s=20
The Associated Press @AP wrote: BREAKING: Alexei Navalny, the imprisoned Russian opposition leader, has died, the country's prison service says. He had been in jail since January 2021.
From apnews.com
Dinesh D'Souza @DineshDSouza wrote: Navalny=Trump. The plan of the Biden regime and the Democrats is to ensure their leading political opponent dies in prison. There’s no real difference between the two cases

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”