American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
tencats

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by tencats »

:crazy:
He's b a c k. Didn't think he had the courage.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

LM K wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:36 pm
90 seconds after she walked past Frankie Bobbie's truck, his truck started smoking really, really badly. Her royal highness, Anarchy Princess, was the one who first noticed the truck was smoking, and told everyone. Including the cop who was right next to her.

I'll let this video tell you the rest of the story.

https://youtu.be/14Kmteyki64
If people want to see the incident with the Smoke, go to 58 minutes. The actual smoke starts after 59 minutes.

This Anarchy Princess girl needs to take a step back as she, quite frankly, sounds Manic to my untrained ears. I did not like her very much from seeing this video though I admit I skipped through it a fair bit.. She wasn't particularly coherent from what I heard of her talking to the police.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:04 pm
LM K wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:36 pm
90 seconds after she walked past Frankie Bobbie's truck, his truck started smoking really, really badly. Her royal highness, Anarchy Princess, was the one who first noticed the truck was smoking, and told everyone. Including the cop who was right next to her.

I'll let this video tell you the rest of the story.

https://youtu.be/14Kmteyki64
If people want to see the incident with the Smoke, go to 58 minutes. The actual smoke starts after 59 minutes.

This Anarchy Princess girl needs to take a step back as she, quite frankly, sounds Manic to my untrained ears. I did not like her very much from seeing this video though I admit I skipped through it a fair bit.. She wasn't particularly coherent from what I heard of her talking to the police.
You’re not the only one to say she “needs to settle down.” It came up several times today with others. But it’s steam, not smoke. She may not have realized that.

It’s troubling they know where she lives.

Also one of them was driving around the block several times to re-park. When a tourist family crossed and one little kid lagged behind a bit, the guy, who ran his mouth nonstop, was talking like the kid could hear him and was calling him/her “tadpole.” It struck me as creepy as hell. Don’t know why.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:16 pm
You’re not the only one to say she “needs to settle down.” It came up several times today with others. But it’s steam, not smoke. She may not have realized that.

It’s troubling they know where she lives.

Also one of them was driving around the block several times to re-park. When a tourist family crossed and one little kid lagged behind a bit, the guy, who ran his mouth nonstop, was talking like the kid could hear him and was calling him/her “tadpole.” It struck me as creepy as hell. Don’t know why.
That may all be true, but I have had many vehicles over my lifespan. Never had that happen (nor windows fogged up as they were there).

As for them being ID'd, it happens. The internet is kinda like that.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Surely CPS or the DC equivalent will step in for those children illegally sleeping in a dangerous vehicle on the streets of the city?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:19 pm Surely CPS or the DC equivalent will step in for those children illegally sleeping in a dangerous vehicle on the streets of the city?
Your guess is as good as mine. :shrug: Is there a balance? They don't want to take the kids from a parent.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

LM K wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:20 pm [...] But the rest of the group, whom are also Evangelicals, strongly believe in Satan and that Satan does target and attack people of faith. Witchtifa has called on Satan to attack them. Which means Satan will do everything he can do to harm every single one of them, spiritually and physically.
It cracks me up when Evangelicals get all freaked out about Witches siccing satan on them because Witches don't believe in Satan, much less worship him or ask him for to do favors for them.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

SANTA'S VAPE @saintamourmi wrote: "STOP SNITCHIN'!" Self-named Taco Joe has enough of Defender of Ant's mouth and runs to tattle to the LEO camped out on the National Mall. #1776RM #1776RestorationMovement #convoywatch
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

LM K wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:20 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:02 pm
I thought Santa was a Christian preacher :?: Why scared of the heathens when you own the only valid truth :?:
He is. I don't think this bothers him much beyond "antifa will stoop this low". But the rest of the group, whom are also Evangelicals, strongly believe in Satan and that Satan does target and attack people of faith. Witchtifa has called on Satan to attack them. Which means Satan will do everything he can do to harm every single one of them, spiritually and physically.
I have always wondered why Evangelicals and other Christians run around so fearful of what they see as evil in this world. It is as if they have never read the scripture of the faith they claim to profess.

In one of my favorite passages from Romans:
Romans 8:35-59 NRSV-UE wrote:Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will affliction or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or peril or sword? As it is written,

“For your sake we are being killed all day long;
we are accounted as sheep to be slaughtered.”

No, in all these things we are more than victorious through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
I can guarantee this one is already on the list of reading for my funeral. On some of the worst days of our society (Columbine, 9-11, etc), this is one of the passages I return to.

Sadly, while fearfulness and superstition are very human, they, unfortunately, do not run to pastors who will counsel and console. Instead, they seek out those who will reaffirm their fear and suspicion for their own benefit. As it says in Timothy:
2 Timothy 4:3-4 NRSV wrote:For the time is coming when people will not put up with sound doctrine, but having itching ears, they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own desires, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander away to myths.
Santa would be wise to follow the sentence before that but he won't.
2 Timothy 4:2 NRSV wrote:...proclaim the message; be persistent whether the time is favourable or unfavourable; convince, rebuke, and encourage, with the utmost patience in teaching.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Does Amazon sell VooDoo stuff? Cause, maybe they need VooDoo stuff more than huge dildos now.

:whistle:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:07 pm Does Amazon sell VooDoo stuff? Cause, maybe they need VooDoo stuff more than huge dildos now.

:whistle:
You can do it yourself
draw a picture - doesn't have to look like the person as it is your intent that charges the image. Then do with it as you will with intent.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

https://www.instructables.com/How-to-ma ... ecoration/

Sticks, moss, scraps of fabric. Fast, simple, free, and easy to make and mail.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Another evening. Crystal _meth Red Momma. (She has two youngins at the encampment)

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:19 pm
That may all be true, but I have had many vehicles over my lifespan. Never had that happen (nor windows fogged up as they were there).

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQQdA2aat2k

I see your Nasty Girl, and raise you one Don't Cha (specifically geared towards the 1776RM)

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:42 am
neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:19 pm

[url]https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQQdA2aat2k[/url]

I see your Nasty Girl, and raise you one Don't Cha (specifically geared towards the 1776RM)

https://youtu.be/IeS1NiMpwzQ
LOL. okay, definite competition there.

I'll give you extra points if you know the movie that made the Nasty Girl girl song somewhat famous (no google cheating -- you are old enough to get it on your own).
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I do not know the answer. So, I looked it up. Never heard of the movie, but it's from a period when we did not go to the movies. Kids, mortgage, priorities, you know.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:26 am I do not know the answer. So, I looked it up. Never heard of the movie, but it's from a period when we did not go to the movies. Kids, mortgage, priorities, you know.
:jawdrop:

Seriously, or is you just messing with me? Beverly Hills Cop? You led a sheltered life, friend. 8-)
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:32 am
bill_g wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:26 am I do not know the answer. So, I looked it up. Never heard of the movie, but it's from a period when we did not go to the movies. Kids, mortgage, priorities, you know.

Seriously, or is you just messing with me? Beverly Hills Cop? You led a sheltered life, friend. 8-)
Google says it was the Spike Lee movie Girl 6. We may have watched Beverly Hills Cop on VHS back the day, but I don't recall it well enough to say I heard Nasty Girl on it.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:38 am
neonzx wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:32 am

Google says it was the Spike Lee movie Girl 6. We may have watched Beverly Hills Cop on VHS back the day, but I don't recall it well enough to say I heard Nasty Girl on it.
No, not the spike lee movie. Here ya go, buddy. The strip-club scene (age-restricted on YT so gotta click-through)
► Show Spoiler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh man, Beverly Hills Cop was almost 40 years ago!

Jenny Summers is probably an old lady now!

I don't remember anything from that movie, and I saw it twice! :oldman:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Did you see how Eddie flashed the WP hand sign at the end? (how things change, eh?)
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
Foggy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:43 am Oh man, Beverly Hills Cop was almost 40 years ago!

Jenny Summers is probably an old lady now!

I don't remember anything from that movie, and I saw it twice! :oldman:
Well, basically Eddie Murphy's character, a Chicago cop, went to Beverly Hills to solve a murder. Found a drug operation (coffee grounds was key to the mystery -- did you know that if you pack drugs under coffee grounds the dogs can't pick up the scent?). That is something you would learn from this early 80s classic film. Anyway, Eddie solves the crime and wins the day. The end.

p.s. Jenny Summers didn't do anything of note after BH Cop. You can take her poster down from your bedroom wall now, Foggy
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

One of my favourite scenes in the movie. Get the :fuckyou: out of here! :lol: :lol:

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I had to look up who the girl was, that took almost 10 seconds, and then copied a link to the photo, another 10 seconds.

But I don't know a lot of Hollywood actresses' names, anyway. I can barely remember my favorite Hollywood actress ... umm ... what was her name again? :confuzzled:

Oh wait ... yeah.

NEGASONIC TEENAGE WARHEAD!

The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:

Return to “Current Politics”