Prominent People with Coronavirus COVID-19

TexasFilly

Re: Prominent People with Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by TexasFilly »

Katie Porter has become ill and has a 100.4 degree fever. She has had a COVID19 test but has been told results will be in 2-7 days, per her Twitter feed. :(
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

'Top Chef Masters' Floyd Cardoz Dies at 59 Due to Complications of Coronavirus

https://www.radio.com/music/entertainme ... gMdcsufmOk
Celebrity chef Floyd Cardoz has passed away due to the coronavirus. He was 59 years old. He died after suffering an infection in the hospital.

Cardoz was being treated at a facility in New Jersey, his family told Indian media outlet Scroll.in. He was being treated there upon his return from an international trip to Mumbai earlier this month, according to TMZ.

Cardoz took to Instagram just days ago with the news that he had admitted himself to a hospital in New York after feeling ill. "I was feeling feverish and hence as a precautionary measure, admitted myself into hospital in New York," he wrote.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Addie

Post by Addie »

Argus Leader
Sen. John Thune falls ill, flown home to South Dakota

Sen. John Thune is returning to South Dakota after falling ill today, according to an announcement from his spokesman.

The decision comes as Congress debates a stimulus package worth $2 trillion that would assist businesses and unemployed workers amid the COVID-19 global pandemic.

Thune, 59, is South Dakota's senior senator and the second-ranking Republican in the Senate.

According to spokesman Ryan Wrasse, Thune woke up this morning not feeling well. He consulted with both a physician in Washington and a physician in Sioux Falls.
Don't do stupid shit. -Barack Obama

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

If he has Covid-19 he might infect other people while he travels even though he took a private plane.
Addie wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 am
Argus Leader
Sen. John Thune falls ill, flown home to South Dakota

Sen. John Thune is returning to South Dakota after falling ill today, according to an announcement from his spokesman.

The decision comes as Congress debates a stimulus package worth $2 trillion that would assist businesses and unemployed workers amid the COVID-19 global pandemic.

Thune, 59, is South Dakota's senior senator and the second-ranking Republican in the Senate.

According to spokesman Ryan Wrasse, Thune woke up this morning not feeling well. He consulted with both a physician in Washington and a physician in Sioux Falls.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

TexasFilly wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:15 am
Katie Porter has become ill and has a 100.4 degree fever. She has had a COVID19 test but has been told results will be in 2-7 days, per her Twitter feed. :(
:crying: (space) :bighug: (space) :pray:

And best wishes to Thune, as well.
ImageImageImage x4

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:53 am
TexasFilly wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:15 am
:crying: (space) :bighug: (space) :pray:

And best wishes to Thune, as well.
Katie Porter :crying: :pray:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

bob

Post by bob »

FOX: NBCUniversal CEO Jeff Shell tests positive for coronavirus:
NBCUniversal CEO Jeff Shell has tested positive for coronavirus.

Shell informed colleagues in an email on Thursday, according to NBC News, which falls under Shell’s umbrella.

Last week, NBC announced that Larry Edgeworth, a longtime staffer who worked at NBC News' 30 Rockefeller Plaza headquarters in New York and regularly traveled the world alongside reporters, died after testing positive for coronavirus.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

HG Tomato Tomato Wash Your Hands
@HGTomato
·
1h
“Mark Blum, famous for starring in "Desperately Seeking Susan" and "Crocodile Dundee" ... has died as a result of complications from the coronavirus.“

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

From local television station KSTP - Sen. Klobuchar's husband released from hospital, recovering at home after testing positive for COVID-19.

:thumbs:
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

Tanya Trotter of The War and Treaty. Maybe prominent only in her genre, but this woman can sing!

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Turns out Kathy Griffin had an abdominal infection, not COVID it appears.

John Miller was an investigative reporter for WNBC in NYC (Live at 5 with Jack Cafferty & Sue Simmons) long long ago.
24m ago / 9:51 PM EDT
John Miller, NYPD counterterrorism expert, hospitalized

John Miller, the NYPD's deputy commissioner for counterterrorism and intelligence, is in a hospital with the coronavirus, four law enforcement officials said.

Miller had had not been feeling well for a couple of days and went to the hospital, the officials said.

Two other law enforcement sources said Miller had a low fever and went to the hospital as a precaution, and that he is alert and in good spirits and has been taking calls from family and friends throughout the day.
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... BlogHeader
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:19 pm
Turns out Kathy Griffin had an abdominal infection, not COVID it appears.
Hmmm... she was slamming Trump’s performance pretty hard, seizing an opportunity?
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... virus-test
Sick as a dog, Kathy Griffin hit the ER with coronavirus concerns. Here’s what happened

Kathy Griffin might have been exposed to the coronavirus. Or she might not have. After a recent trip to urgent care and the emergency room while gravely ill, the comic wasn’t able to get tested.

Griffin has an abdominal infection that is being treated with medication, though she won’t know whether she’s turned the corner for a couple of days, she told The Times in a phone interview Wednesday afternoon. She’s back home, and she’s not going out anytime soon.

The public likely wouldn’t have known about her illness at all had President Trump not tweeted a claim Wednesday that the U.S. had outpaced South Korea in COVID-19 testing. Griffin, who had just come home from an emergency room the day before, just had to comment, because what the president was saying didn’t match with what she had experienced.

“I was sent to the #COVID19 isolation ward room in a major hospital ER from a separate urgent care facility after showing UNBEARABLY PAINFUL symptoms,” Griffin wrote on Twitter after she accused Trump of lying. She said she couldn’t get tested because of “CDC (Pence task force) restrictions.”
tl;dr. She couldn’t get tested due to CDC guidelines.
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Lani

Post by Lani »

Boris Johnson. Karma.
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Lani

Post by Lani »

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Lani wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:22 am
Boris Johnson. Karma.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

He's adding to the herd immunity. ;)

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

In the distance, a sad trombone sounds for BoJo. :trombone:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Rep. Lizzie Fletcher was tested for COVID-19 Thursday and is self-quarantining until she receives the result, her office says. Fletcher "sought professional medical treatment out of an abundance of caution" after experiencing flu-like symptoms and a temperature above 101 degrees.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Joyce Karam
@Joyce_Karam
·
40m
- March 3 , Boris Johnson “I shook hands with everybody you'll be pleased to know, and I continue to shake hands."
- March 27: Boris Johnson tests Positive for #COVID19

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Volkonski wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:41 am
Joyce Karam
@Joyce_Karam
·
40m
- March 3 , Boris Johnson “I shook hands with everybody you'll be pleased to know, and I continue to shake hands."
- March 27: Boris Johnson tests Positive for #COVID19
I saw a clip of Johnson touring some health-related (I think) factory, and he barely splashed his hands in the water. With tv cameras there, it was an ideal opportunity to do a proper handwash and talk to the camera: "folk, this is what you must do, every time". But he's such a don't-care fuckwit he missed an ideal opportunity for a bit of good publicity, both for hygeine and for himself.

Johnson getting COVIID-19 is certainly reasonable giving his sloppy, inconsiderate behavior. I don't wish pneumonia on him, but some misery and isolation, yes, that's good karma.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Much of the rest of the cabinet might now get the disease.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Why are we American people not as lucky as the Brits?

Return to “Coronavirus”