Cats!

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Cats!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I’m not!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Cats!

Post by RTH10260 »

Sterly remind her that moma will not recharge the mouse with USB cable 8-)
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Cats!

Post by jez »

Put some food in Lola's bowl for her evening feed.
Trouble and Mischief enjoying the buffet.
Trouble and Mischief enjoying the buffet.
Kitty-Buffet.png (265.92 KiB) Viewed 386 times
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Tiredretiredlawyer

Cats!

:lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Cats!

Post by poplove »

In Mexico, 19 feral cats can officially roam the presidential palace fur-ever

President Andrés Manuel López Obrador's government have declared the cats roaming the National Palace as “living fixed assets" for as long as the felines live.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/mex ... rcna146827
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

Cats!

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

One sad thing about losing my hearing is I can't hear the kitty cats purr anymore. I can feel it in their throats as I scratch the little buggars but I can't hear it any more. :oldlady: :(
Tiredretiredlawyer

Cats!

:bighug:
RVInit

Cats!

Post by RVInit »

MsDaisy 2 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:21 pm One sad thing about losing my hearing is I can't hear the kitty cats purr anymore. I can feel it in their throats as I scratch the little buggars but I can't hear it any more. :oldlady: :(
:bighug: That is awful! My Toolie is one of the best purrers ever. She purrs so loudly I have to turn the sound up if I'm watching TV. Also, mom's cat, Charlotte, I call her Char Char, is a serious chirper. It's so cute, I just love hearing her little chirpies. It would be sad if I couldn't hear these wonderful sounds from the kitties.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
MsDaisy 2
Verified:

Cats!

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

RVInit wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:53 pm
MsDaisy 2 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:21 pm One sad thing about losing my hearing is I can't hear the kitty cats purr anymore. I can feel it in their throats as I scratch the little buggars but I can't hear it any more. :oldlady: :(
:bighug: That is awful! My Toolie is one of the best purrers ever. She purrs so loudly I have to turn the sound up if I'm watching TV. Also, mom's cat, Charlotte, I call her Char Char, is a serious chirper. It's so cute, I just love hearing her little chirpies. It would be sad if I couldn't hear these wonderful sounds from the kitties.
We use to have a Toolie too years ago! She was so sweet but unfortunately she got killed by a passing by dog while we were away. She was such a sweet girl :brokenheart: We had another cat before her called called Lulie and when she died we adopted this one and called her Toolie.
Toolie.jpeg
Toolie.jpeg (66.36 KiB) Viewed 196 times
RVInit

Cats!

Post by RVInit »

MsDaisy 2 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:14 am
RVInit wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:53 pm
We use to have a Toolie too years ago! She was so sweet but unfortunately she got killed by a passing by dog while we were away. She was such a sweet girl :brokenheart: We had another cat before her called called Lulie and when she died we adopted this one and called her Toolie.
Toolie.jpeg
Oh, your Toolie is so gorgeous!

My Toolie is actually Tulip, she was named already at the shelter where I got her. I kept the name, but I usually call her Toolie or sometimes just Tools, usually Toolie. She's a real sweetheart.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
poplove

Cats!

Post by poplove »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Cats!

Post by RTH10260 »

Nice shadow theatre performance. Where did the cat study? China, Java, Bali ? ;)
MsDaisy 2
Verified:

Cats!

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

:lol: Cats can be so funny!
poplove

Cats!

Post by poplove »

:lol:
head of the household.jpg