Karen Calls 911 While Being Arrested

John Thomas8

Karen Calls 911 While Being Arrested

Post by John Thomas8 »

Van found a live one:

John Thomas8

Re: Karen Calls 911 While Being Arrested

Post by John Thomas8 »

Sadly, she wasn't arrested, or even tazed.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Have learned to be very careful watching Van's videos, they are so compelling that I get sucked in and watch them for hours :lol: Love Van's accent too also. Can't believe she'd do that in front of her kids. And as always, how she turned a fairly minor speeding ticket into a major window broken incident is baffling. On the YouTube page, this guy says he was a police officer and gives his take.

William Mortensen
9 hours ago
As a retired Lieutenant, this supervisor was absolutely wrong in this situation for several reasons. First being the welfare and safety of the children which the mother had no concern for. Second, they didn't cite her for it, but rolling the window up on the officers hands is an assault. Third, there was definitely probable cause for an arrest and she had been told she would be arrested. Not doing so is undermining the officers authority. The decision should absolutely be the officers. Finally, this woman was out of control and will now be emboldened to do the same or worse in the future.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Mr Mortenson is correct. She didn't need sympathy, she needed a lesson.
filly

Post by filly »

ITA with the poster. CPS should've been called as well.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I just feel so bad for decent women everywhere who were named "Karen."
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:29 pm I just feel so bad for decent women everywhere who were named "Karen."
Yeah, my sister isn't so happy about it.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

My guess is that she is some kind of local of note, or connected with someone, and the supervisor was aware of who she was and that it would not be worth the trouble to arrest her.

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”