Kick Poots/III%/Assorted Militias off of Twitter

DmitriNotPetra

Kick Poots/III%/Assorted Militias off of Twitter

Post by DmitriNotPetra » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:12 pm

I'm enjoying the meltdown over the Proud Boys and Gavin "Dandy Boy" McInnes getting kicked off of Twitter probably more than I should. But in it I discovered I didn't realize how the Twitter Rules against extremist groups are actually phrased. It says,

"You may not make specific threats of violence or wish for the serious physical harm, death, or disease of an individual or group of people. This includes, but is not limited to, threatening or promoting terrorism. You also may not affiliate with organizations that – whether by their own statements or activity both on and off the platform – use or promote violence against civilians to further their causes."

Now this seems to describe everyone of the RWNJ militias that have ever annoyed me, so I think with a little pressure Twitter could be encouraged to realize as they did with the Proud Boys, that at the very least the big names, like the OathKeepers and the III Percenters definitely fit that definition. Hopefully I can find some people with the leverage I like to pretend I have to bring this to their attention.
So save those screenshots the next time your favorite III Incher goes off on how glorious the "Coming Civil War" is going to be, and what he intends to do them libtards when him and his buddies do the 1776 with the AR-15s and the 2A with their military skillz.

TheNewSaint

Re: Kick Poots/III%/Assorted Militias off of Twitter

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:21 pm

It'a a step in the right direction. I'm glad people are noticing the rhetoric these groups are using.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”