"Lowlife" Omarosa Onee Manigault-Newman - "Unhinged"

Orlylicious

"Lowlife" Omarosa Onee Manigault-Newman - "Unhinged"

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:16 pm

I know we've been talking in the books topic about this, but Omarosa really deserves her own topic. How stupid was Donald bringing her in so she could fuck him over (again -- she was fired three times on The Apprentice). Or did they plan this all along as a distraction?

Trump rips former aide Omarosa Manigault Newman as a 'lowlife' for claims in new book
President Donald Trump said a former White House aide was a 'lowlife' for claims she made in a new book.
Omarosa Manigault Newman claims in "Unhinged" that Trump used racial slurs on the set of his reality show "The Apprentice."
She also says she later concluded that he is a racist and a bigot.
Published 22 Mins Ago
The Associated Press

Manigault Newman claims in an upcoming book, "Unhinged," that Trump used racial slurs on the set of his reality show "The Apprentice." She also says she later concluded that he is a racist and a bigot. On Saturday, reporters asked Trump during an event at his golf club in New Jersey if he felt betrayed by Manigault Newman. He responded: "Lowlife. She's a lowlife."

NBC News @NBCNews
Reporter: "Do you feel betrayed by Omarosa?"
President Trump: "Lowlife. She's a lowlife."
3:46 PM - Aug 11, 2018

Manigault Newman was a contestant on Trump's "The Apprentice" reality show and later served as a senior adviser to the president. In the book, she paints Trump as scattered, self-absorbed, misogynistic and insecure. The book is set for release Tuesday. The White House has already slammed it as "riddled with lies and false accusations."

The Associated Press purchased a copy of the book ahead of its release. In the book, Manigault Newman claims without evidence that tapes exist of Trump using the N-word repeatedly on the reality show's set. She acknowledges she had never been able to obtain or hear the tapes but said three unnamed sources had described their contents.

She alleges that Trump has exhibited signs of a "mental decline that could not be denied" and says she went as far as printing out a study linking Diet Coke consumption to dementia and strokes and putting it in his briefing stack. She also described him as a man who "loved conflict, chaos and confusion; he loved seeing people argue or fight."

Manigault Newman also alleges that Trump allies tried to buy her silence after she left the White House, offering her $15,000 a month to serve in a "senior position" on his 2020 re-election campaign along with a stringent nondisclosure agreement. She says when she turned down the offer, she received letters from Trump's lawyers telling her to stay quiet.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/11/trump-r ... wlife.html

Book is at

Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House Hardcover – August 14, 2018
by Omarosa Manigault Newman (Author)
#1 Best Seller in Russian & Former Soviet Union Politics :?:

The former Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the Office of Public Liaison in the Trump White House provides an eye-opening look into the corruption and controversy of the current administration.

Few have been a member of Donald Trump’s inner orbit longer than Omarosa Manigault Newman. Their relationship has spanned fifteen years—through four television shows, a presidential campaign, and a year by his side in the most chaotic, outrageous White House in history. But that relationship has come to a decisive and definitive end, and Omarosa is finally ready to share her side of the story in this explosive, jaw-dropping account.

A stunning tell-all and takedown from a strong, intelligent woman who took every name and number, Unhinged is a must-read for any concerned citizen.
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #38 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#1 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Russian & Former Soviet Union
#2 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Crime > Hoaxes & Deceptions
#3 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical > United States > US Presidents

Who's Donald gonna blame for this one? :lol:

Avatar Photo: Michael "Who Says?" Cohen. Says SDNY & Mueller. What it's like at the prison in Otisville where Michael Cohen may go? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/micha ... index.html

Volkonski

Re: "Lowlife" Omarosa Onee Manigault-Newman

Post by Volkonski » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:41 pm

A lowlife? So why did he hire her for a top White House job? Didn't that mean she was one of the best people? :lol:

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:41 pm
A lowlife? So why did he hire her for a top White House job? Didn't that mean she was one of the best people? :lol:
Because. "Only the best people." This is the only personnel mistake he's made, yes? :lol:

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:05 pm

I have her book on hold at the library. I figure it’s a typical trashy summertime read. I know that it will be filled with lies, but I really don’t care. I figure that Omarosa won’t say anything that isn’t possible with the corrupt folks in Trump’s administration. And nothing she writes will decrease my opinion of anyone in the administration.

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:21 pm

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:05 pm
I have her book on hold at the library. I figure it’s a typical trashy summertime read. I know that it will be filled with lies, but I really don’t care. I figure that Omarosa won’t say anything that isn’t possible with the corrupt folks in Trump’s administration. And nothing she writes will decrease my opinion of anyone in the administration.
:thumbs:

That's my plan too, waiting my turn for library copy (thankfully, they ordered lots of them). In the meantime, only the best for Be Best. :roll:

optimusprime

Post by optimusprime » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:28 pm

Omarosa is a distraction. She is not bringing anything new. The tapes were rumored in January. Somebody ask her when she proudly proclaimed people would be bowing to this clown, she knew then that trump was a racist and Nazi sympathizer.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:49 pm

I always thought she met all of Der Trumpenfuhrer's hiring requirements until she didn't.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

vic

Post by vic » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:24 pm

I saw a bit today on the news about some of her "revelations". I thought that it said as much about her as it did about trump. Trump was a terrible person who she was willing to work with for a decade, and was willing to try to sell to the African-American community, for her her own, and trump's, benefit.

Both of them are despicable.

I don't need to read her book to learn that.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:33 pm

vic wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:24 pm
I saw a bit today on the news about some of her "revelations". I thought that it said as much about her as it did about trump. Trump was a terrible person who she was willing to work with for a decade, and was willing to try to sell to the African-American community, for her her own, and trump's, benefit.

Both of them are despicable.

I don't need to read her book to learn that.
:clap:

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:15 pm

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:05 pm
Josh Dawsey from the Post said he's heard some of the secretly recorded tapes, Lowlife Omarosa taped everybody including Donald... in the friggen White House! :shock: Is DC a one-party state like NY? It would be fun to see her go to jail. Josh said the book matches up with the tapes. That makes it extra special.

I think she's on Meet The Press tomorrow, here comes the press tour. It's so smart for Donald to engage! 8-)

Finally a good reason for the hashtag #ReleaseTheTapes :lol:

Avatar Photo: Michael "Who Says?" Cohen. Says SDNY & Mueller. What it's like at the prison in Otisville where Michael Cohen may go? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/micha ... index.html

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:48 pm

I haven’t double checked it, but I did read elsewhere that Washington D.C. is a one party jurisdiction.

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

HisMexcellence

Post by HisMexcellence » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:03 pm

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:48 pm
I haven’t double checked it, but I did read elsewhere that Washington D.C. is a one party jurisdiction.
Positive DC is one party. But, WH is federal, so I don't know what Federal laws are regarding that.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Without knowing if it actually is, it astounds me that its not somehow illegal to secretly tape the President of the United States in the White House.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Re: "Lowlife" Omarosa Onee Manigault-Newman - "Unhinged"

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:33 am

https://www.wonkette.com/either-omarosa ... 0.amp.html
Either Omarosa Is Full Of Shit Or Donald Trump Is Balls-Out Racist. Oh Wait, Both Of Those Things True.

Wonkette usually has a pretty hard and fast rule against writing about Omarosa Manigault Newman, because oh my God, one reality TV idiot in the White House is enough, thanks. But now she, who left the White House under questionable circumstances at best, has gone and written a book, so break our rule we must. And no, we are not going to Fire And Fury it up in here at the Wonkette, because though Michael Wolff's work is often sloppy, he still has a shred of credibility. Omarosa, on the other hand, is ... Omarosa.

But good God, she is telling some specific stories, and they sure do seem like they might be true. SPOILER, a bunch of them are about Donald Trump being balls-out racist, which is just factcheck OBVIOUSLY.

Look at how Omarosa says Trump allegedly speaks about George Conway, husband of Kellyanne, who is half-Filipino:

Would you look at this George Conway article?" she quotes the president as saying. "F**ing FLIP! Disloyal! Fucking Goo-goo."

Both flip and goo-goo are terms of racial abuse for Filipinos.

Also, if there is even a shred of credibility to this, then KELLYANNE CONWAY, HOW DO YOU STAY WITH HIM? No, by "him" we do not mean with your husband, though we're a-guessin' one of you has been sleeping on the couch a whole lot over certain George Conway tweets about the president. We mean how do you stay with your other man, the one who allegedly yells racisms about your beloved husband? Have you no shame! Have you no care for your marital vows, which presumably at least implied that if your employer calls your husband a "flip" and a "goo goo," you MUST INPEACH?

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:22 am

Unhinged review: Omarosa dishes the dirt on Trump's circle – and few are spared

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... CMP=twt_gu
Manigault Newman recalls her days on The Apprentice when Donald Trump, Don Jr, and the model Carol Alt were seated around the table. According to Manigault Newman, Trump turned to his son, and said: “You’ve got to get ass like that. You got to get some ass like that.” At the time, Vanessa, Don Jr’s soon-to-be ex-wife, was pregnant.
And yes, according to Manigault Newman, there is now a tanning bed in the White House.
Disturbingly, but not surprisingly, we are also advised that Trump had initially asked to be sworn in over a copy of Art of the Deal, instead of the Bible.
Mike Pence, the vice president, Gen John Kelly, Trump’s chief of staff, and Betsy DeVos, Trump’s education secretary, come in for a barrage of criticism. Omarosa labels Pence the “Stepford Veep”, who beatifically gazes up at the president, even as he actively yearns to replace him. For added measure, Pence is tagged for being an open door for anonymous donors, aka the Kochs, who have since fallen from the president’s good graces.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:06 am

Cross posting. I forgot she had a thread now.

Omarosa is on Meet the Press this morning, and they said she'll be on the Today Show tomorrow. I'm still unsure what to make of her (waiting for the book), but she did have audio tapes of Kelly firing her. Some controversy over her taping that, but LOL - look at the responses here.

Who in their right mind thinks it’s appropriate to secretly record the White House chief of staff in the Situation Room?

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:23 am

Kendra wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:06 am

Who in their right mind thinks it’s appropriate to secretly record the White House chief of staff in the Situation Room?
Someone who knows all about how Donald Trump operates, perhaps?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:42 am

The response to McDowell's tweet are classic.

It's hard to pick my favorite but this is typical:
Jaynie's Got a Bun
‏ @FreeGirlNowNYC
1h1 hour ago
Replying to @GOPChairwoman

Who in their right mind hires someone off a reality show and puts them in the Situation Room - is the question all citizens should be asking

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Here she is on MTP with her secretly recorded talk with John Kelly. 21 mins.

At the end, she mentions that many have signed the same $15K/month NDA including SPICY! Which is why, she says, Sean wrote that Donald was a unicorn riding a rainbow.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:27 pm

White House reacts to @OMAROSA on @MeetThePress on her secret recording of chief of staff John Kelly
:?: Since I'm still waking up from a nap and only glimpsed the NDA or whatever it's called. Omarosa says she didn't sign it, but allegedly others did and accepted payments. What entity is paying that money? Are they being paid as independent contractors with a 1099 sent at the end of the tax year or employees with $$ taken out for SS, federal taxes, etc.?

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:34 pm

The contracts are from the re-elect, the super PAC or the RNC I think.

Bonus: Omarosa said that she has personally heard the The Apprentice tape with Donald using the N word, she brings that up on MTP too. According to her, somebody has it and it's being shopped as an October Surprise.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:34 pm
The contracts are from the re-elect, the super PAC or the RNC I think.

Bonus: Omarosa said that she has personally heard the The Apprentice tape with Donald using the N word, she brings that up on MTP too. According to her, somebody has it and it's being shopped as an October Surprise.
:daydream:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:52 pm

$15k a month?

:think:

Mr. Trump, I would like to agree not to reveal things about you for the going rate.

;)

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Hey White House, is your child still using an unsecured phone daily?

Whom do you think you’re fooling?

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”