The Post and Email

bob

Re: The Post and Email

Post by bob » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:12 pm

P&E comment:
Rick A Hyatt wrote:I continue to await the FBI in order that I be brought in out of the Cold. I did get refreshing news a few weeks back from Sen. Enzi’s staff, who had unilaterally decided to refresh very old claims of mine regarding undercover espionage Army pay, and I await that, as well.
The bottom line is that I am a repository of very sensitive and classified information that pertains to the counter-running of Obama (Soetoro) and know where copies of his true birth certificate are stashed. One should be open, now, for the timing is right, and that would be documents held in seal since 1993 at the request of SSA Brian Larkin with the 9th Circuit Court in Phoenix. Actually, it’s a long laid trap, to see what, if anything they so with the documentation, once upsealed. This has great implications upon our corrupted Judicial System, They’ve probably trashed Obama’s real birth certificate for political reasons rather than to kick them upstairs to SCOTUS as being representative of a Consitutional Crisis. Simply put, Obama’s (And my) actual birth father was former STASI Gen. Markus Wolf, who was given that posting because of his skill in identifying prostitutes who also had Celiac’s Disease, and could be motivated into bearing a child (Who’s have a double wammy of such genes) until term and then giving it up for adoption. What with the resources he had, he could then groom the individual to become one of his Agents of Political Influence, what he called his “Familay Jewels.” Remember “Topaz” and “Tourquoise?” I was to be “Sapphire,” but have been under the wing of US Agencies since recruited by GHWB in 1969.
Obama was, if I remember right, to become “Amehyrst” for it’s multi-colored hue. (Nice joke, I know.) There are more, but I sense from reading all is soon to be exposed.
So, GHWB’s long laid “Sting” is about to happen, and all the PSYOPS about him in the press merely a tribute to the old adage, “Good spies die with their secrets.”
If he’s really dead.
The grand reality is that not only Obama, but the Clintons as well, were counter run from the get go.
I guess that’s what’s taking so long…
:crazy:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:28 pm

My but that is juicy. Whacked but juicy. That Rharon is posting it, no surprise at all. I wonder if he knows the crazy lady from FL I think it is who always had the grand conspiracy theories?

Martha Trowbridge I think was her name.

Ed. for completeness.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:47 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:12 pm
P&E comment:
Rick A Hyatt wrote: :snippity: Simply put, Obama’s (And my) actual birth father was former STASI Gen. Markus Wolf, who was given that posting because of his skill in identifying prostitutes who also had Celiac’s Disease, and could be motivated into bearing a child (Who’s have a double wammy of such genes) until term and then giving it up for adoption.
That's an unexpected tactic! I've never heard of celiac disease being weaponized and I don't understand why even a nuttter thinks the Stasi (secret police of communist former East Germany) would want to go to so much effort to create children who can't eat bread and other wheaty foods without feeling poorly and needing the nearest washroom.

Birthers and their kin come up with some crazy stuff. But I guess for Sharon it meets her posting rules of being free of truth anc full of hate.

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:39 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:47 pm
bob wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:12 pm
P&E comment:
Rick A Hyatt wrote: :snippity: Simply put, Obama’s (And my) actual birth father was former STASI Gen. Markus Wolf, who was given that posting because of his skill in identifying prostitutes who also had Celiac’s Disease, and could be motivated into bearing a child (Who’s have a double wammy of such genes) until term and then giving it up for adoption.
That's an unexpected tactic! I've never heard of celiac disease being weaponized and I don't understand why even a nuttter thinks the Stasi (secret police of communist former East Germany) would want to go to so much effort to create children who can't eat bread and other wheaty foods without feeling poorly and needing the nearest washroom.

Birthers and their kin come up with some crazy stuff. But I guess for Sharon it meets her posting rules of being free of truth anc full of hate.
According to Hyatt's blog, people with CD experience a "dumbing down" when "Symptomatic" which means they are susceptible to "hypnotization." Thus, they are perfect Manchurian Candidates. :rotflmao:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:51 am

I am curious how the writer explains how Stanley Ann Dunham and Marcus Wolf could have had a brown child.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:51 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:51 am
I am curious how the writer explains how Stanley Ann Dunham and Marcus Wolf could have had a brown child.
Oh, that's easy. They went out to Kenya and the child was infected with melanism at birth.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:53 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Stoopid Obot. Don't you know Obama has Melanin injections in order to fool people into thinking that he is really black? Everyone knows that.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:06 am

Quite clever with the exception of the teeny tiny little problem that no one really knew what celiac was until fairly recently, roughly mid 1970's, let alone had an identifiable genetic component until roughly 2008 at the earliest.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:38 pm

P&E: Exclusive: FOIA Request Returns no Communications between SDNY and Current Democratic House Committee Chairmen:
BUT JUDICIARY CHAIRMAN SAYS OTHERWISE

On November 8, 2018, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY10), then ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, published a press release in which he stated that Reps. Elijah Cummings and Adam Schiff, as well as Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) “sent letters to top Administration officials demanding the preservation of all documents and materials relevant to the work of the Office of the Special Counsel or the firing of Attorney General Jeff Sessions.”

On January 3, 2019, the 116th Congress was sworn in, after which Nadler assumed the chairmanship of the Judiciary Committee. Cummings became chairman of the House Oversight & Reform Committee, formerly the Oversight & Government Reform Committee; and Schiff assumed the chairmanship of the House Permanent Subcommittee on Intelligence (HPSCI) from Republican Devin Nunes.

In the press release, Nadler provided a one-paragraph quotation from the letters the four members of Congress sent to administration officials, which reads:
Committees of the United States Congress are conducting investigations parallel to those of the Special Counsel’s office, and preservation of records is critical to ensure that we are able to do our work without interference or delay. Committees will also be investigating Attorney General Sessions’ departure. We therefore ask that you immediately provide us with all orders, notices, and guidance regarding preservation of information related to these matters and investigations.
The excerpt was followed by a list of recipients with embedded links to each personalized communication, one of whom was a deputy U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York (SDNY).

On March 6, 2019 The Post & Email filed the following FOIA request with the Executive Office of United States Attorneys (EOUSA), as instructed on the “Offices of the United States Attorneys” website:
I am requesting all documents, including those in electronic format, dated between October 1, 2018 and March 6, 2019 exchanged among any official at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York and the following individuals: Rep. Elijah Cummings, Rep. Jerrold Nadler, Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and Rep. Adam Schiff.
Prior to submitting our request, we found an inactive link in regard to “FOIA” and made two phone calls to ascertain the correct web location through which to send it.

Our request for expedited processing was denied several days later. According to the FOIA law, federal agencies have 20 business days to provide a response.

On March 27, 2019, we received a one-page letter, signed by [ . . . ] the contact person on the OUSA website, stating that “A search for records located in the United States Attorney’s Office(s) for the Southern District of New York has revealed no responsive records regarding the above subject.”

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:36 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
He allegedly banged a black Indonesian prostitute and had Ann adopt it.

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:09 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:38 pm
P&E: Exclusive: FOIA Request Returns no Communications between SDNY and Current Democratic House Committee Chairmen:
BUT JUDICIARY CHAIRMAN SAYS OTHERWISE

On November 8, 2018, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY10), then ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, published a press release in which he stated that Reps. Elijah Cummings and Adam Schiff, as well as Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) “sent letters to top Administration officials demanding the preservation of all documents and materials relevant to the work of the Office of the Special Counsel or the firing of Attorney General Jeff Sessions.”

On January 3, 2019, the 116th Congress was sworn in, after which Nadler assumed the chairmanship of the Judiciary Committee. Cummings became chairman of the House Oversight & Reform Committee, formerly the Oversight & Government Reform Committee; and Schiff assumed the chairmanship of the House Permanent Subcommittee on Intelligence (HPSCI) from Republican Devin Nunes.

In the press release, Nadler provided a one-paragraph quotation from the letters the four members of Congress sent to administration officials, which reads:
Committees of the United States Congress are conducting investigations parallel to those of the Special Counsel’s office, and preservation of records is critical to ensure that we are able to do our work without interference or delay. Committees will also be investigating Attorney General Sessions’ departure. We therefore ask that you immediately provide us with all orders, notices, and guidance regarding preservation of information related to these matters and investigations.
The excerpt was followed by a list of recipients with embedded links to each personalized communication, one of whom was a deputy U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York (SDNY).

On March 6, 2019 The Post & Email filed the following FOIA request with the Executive Office of United States Attorneys (EOUSA), as instructed on the “Offices of the United States Attorneys” website:
I am requesting all documents, including those in electronic format, dated between October 1, 2018 and March 6, 2019 exchanged among any official at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York and the following individuals: Rep. Elijah Cummings, Rep. Jerrold Nadler, Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and Rep. Adam Schiff.
Prior to submitting our request, we found an inactive link in regard to “FOIA” and made two phone calls to ascertain the correct web location through which to send it.

Our request for expedited processing was denied several days later. According to the FOIA law, federal agencies have 20 business days to provide a response.

On March 27, 2019, we received a one-page letter, signed by [ . . . ] the contact person on the OUSA website, stating that “A search for records located in the United States Attorney’s Office(s) for the Southern District of New York has revealed no responsive records regarding the above subject.”
you forgot the obligatory 'telling rondoo doo to foad is newsworthy!'

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:37 pm

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:36 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
He allegedly banged a black Indonesian prostitute and had Ann adopt it.
So many explanations! What can a poor birther believe?

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:36 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:37 pm
So many explanations! What can a poor birther believe?
Everything!!

Obots have only one explanation, the tired old one that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii to tjd parents named on the birth certificate. Birthers have many interesting explanations involving various locations and parents. So anybody with an understanding of probability can see that it id far more likely that one of more of the many birther explanations is true than the solitary obot explanation.

/rondeau

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:51 am

I should have remembered that Mathematics explains everything.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:53 pm

P&E: Recipe for Swamp:
OPOVV wrote:“EXPOSE OBAMA”

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to ‘The Pulse of the Nation,’ your most enjoyable break from the hustle and bustle, turmoil and Left-Wing Loonies that get you mad enough to make your blood boil. Hello, my name is Roving, as in Roving Reporter (RR), and we’re back down in sunny Florida, at Madam Shylock’s Fortune-Telling Emporium, right in the center of Cassadaga, right across the street from the pond where, well, we’re not here to talk about Henry, are we?”

“You want to know the truth? The whole truth and nothing but? Prove that Obama was nothing but a fake; that he was a Muslim plant to make America weak and Iran strong; to bring in millions of Muslims so they can introduce Sharia Law and trash our Constitution to make the USA, Europe, Africa, Central and South America Third-World Islamic Garbage Dumps. Expose Obama, and the whole house of cards comes tumbling down. Start with one question.”

“And what question would that be?”

“WHERE’S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?”
:roll: :yawn:

bob

Post by bob » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:38 pm

P&E: Like it Never Happened:
Joseph DeMaio wrote:“NATURAL BORN CITIZEN” TEXT DISAPPEARS, THEN REAPPEARS…BUT WHY?

In George Orwell’s dystopian novel, 1984, the protagonist, Winston Smith, is employed at the Ministry of Truth in the Minitrue Records Department. His job is to “rectify” historical records to bring them into line with the contemporary polices and narratives of Big Brother and The Party. The primary mechanism to effectuate the “rectification” process is The Memory Hole, where inconvenient, albeit true, historical documents and writings which may be inconsistent with or at variance with The Party’s narrative are… destroyed. Erased from existence, leaving no historical trace of fingerprints, footprints or memorialized evidence. Think: “It never happened.”

The alteration of the words was pursued through an ellipsis omission – you know, those dot-dot-dot… punctuation marks indicating the deletion of certain words from a quote – of a date which allowed the CRS to assert, falsely, that the U.S Supreme Court had long ago held that a child born to alien – i.e., non-U.S. citizen – parents (or even one such parent) could if merely born here nonetheless still be deemed eligible to the presidency as a “natural born citizen.” Art. 2, § 1, cl. 5 of the U.S. Constitution exclusively restricts presidential eligibility to a “natural born Citizen.”

This original CRS conclusion was set out in an “Internal Memorandum” by a CRS attorney, one Jack Maskell, dated April 3, 2009 (SCRIBD.com image removed and no longer available on Internet) and repeated in a second CRS “Report” dated November 14, 2011 (CRS Report entitled “Qualifications for President and the “Natural Born” Citizenship [sic] Eligibility Requirement,” also authored by Mr. Maskell.

And this is where the “birther conspiracy theory” gets interesting (give me a moment to adjust my tinfoil hat in order to reestablish contact with the orbiting Mother Ship): in another CRS Report by the same author dated January 11, 2016, magically, the “Elg ellipsis” is reversed, erased and “undone.” See Jan. 11, 2016 CRS Report at 43. Having twice successfully bamboozled the Congress (and, parenthetically, 99.9999% of the electorate) and in the process accomplished the objective of “proving” the constitutional eligibility of Monsieur Obama in 2009 and 2011 – thereby also crushing the “birther” movement and ensuring his re-election – there was no longer (a) any need to perpetuate the hoax and (b) good reason to erase any trace of it, because if discovered, investigated (fat chance now) and prosecuted (bigger fat chance), it could really mess up one’s day. Or one’s presidency.

But wait… what if someone captured screenshots of the original CRS documents where the Elg ellipsis originally occurred? Would that not prove that the erasure and restoration attempts had actually happened? And if they did happen, might those same strategies be used again when, for example, a person running for president claimed to be – but was not – a “natural born citizen?” At the present time, such persons include (at minimum) Senator Ted Cruz; Senator Marco Rubio; Senator Kamala Harris; Ms. Nikki Haley; Bobby Jindal…, to name but a few, with others surely to follow.

Guess what, faithful P&E readers: it is actually happening again. Note that the original April 3, 2009 “internal memorandum” where the Elg ellipsis first occurred was uploaded to a private, digital library and document archiving website, “Scribd.com.” Since the document was an internal memo not intended for public dissemination (it had been obtained and uploaded to the website by a private attorney, Mario Apuzzo, an eligibility expert), it is not and never has been available on the official CRS website which portal is, to put it mildly, about as user-friendly as a wounded hyena. However, as already noted earlier, the original April 3, 2009 memo has been “removed from Scribd.” Go ahead, try it ( So, unless you have preserved, either by screenshot or print from Scribd.com prior to the removal of the document, of your own copy of the April 3, 2009 CRS “internal memorandum,” you are simply out of luck.

Ah, but what about other digital libraries and Internet archiving sites? For example, take a look at www.archive.com, the proprietor of “The Wayback Machine.” Try to find any of the CRS memos or reports discussed above there. Not much luck (perhaps a P&E reader will have better luck than yours truly).

But wait… there’s more. Another private, proprietary website – www.everycrsreport.com – declares that “We’re publishing reports by Congress’s think tank, the Congressional Research Service, which provides valuable insight and non-partisan analysis of issues of public debate. These reports are already available to the well-connected — we’re making them available to everyone for free.” Curious? Go to the site, but don’t try to access the April 3, 2009 memorandum because, since it was an “internal memorandum” and not a formal CRS “Report,” it is not archived there.

On the other hand, however, if one accesses the November 14, 2011 CRS Report on the website, one finds (at p. 45) that the “Elg ellipsis” is still there, but at p. 43 of the 2016 Report, the “Elg ellipsis” bell has been “un-rung” and the original quote from the Supreme Court’s decision restored. An interesting aspect of the discrete subsite where both the 2011 and 2016 CRS Reports are found is a “Revision History” dialog box allowing one to view changes and “revisions” from the 2011 Report now found in the 2016 Report.

The dialog box indicates that the 2016 Report is “14% changed” from the 2011 Report, but how that calculation is made is not disclosed. However, if one “clicks” on the “14% changed” link, one is taken to another subsite where this language is found: “Changes from November 14, 2011 to January 11, 2016 This page shows textual changes in the document between the two versions indicated in the dates above. Textual matter removed in the later version is indicated with red and textual matter added in the later version is indicated with blue.”

Scrolling through the document, it would appear just from the volume of red and blue colors displayed that a lot more than 14% of the 2011 document was changed to arrive at the current, 2016 document. Nonetheless, for purposes of the present discussion, the subsite clearly shows that a conscious and deliberate effort was made to erase the original “Elg ellipsis” which was present in the 2011 Report when making the “revisions” to arrive at the 2016 Report, which restores the original Supreme Court language. Stated otherwise, the 2016 Report – bearing the same CRS Report identifier, R42097 – is now the “last word,” or at minimum the “most recent” word on the topic, from the CRS. Notably as well, the name of the author of the 2016 Report – Mr. Maskell – has been scrubbed from the Report, so unless one clicks on the “Nov. 14, 2011” link in the “Revision History” dialog box, not only will one be unaware of the Elg ellipsis (2011 Report) and its erasure (2016 Report), but one will also not know who authored the 2016 Report.

So what does all of this mean? That presents a question yet to be answered, but at least we know that numerous “revisions” were made to the 2011 Report to arrive at the 2016 Report other than relating to the “Elg ellipsis.” However, a line-by-line analysis of those changes – including other ellipsis omissions (or even bracketed additions) – is beyond the scope of this post. The point, however, is simply this: the revision of a prior document to clarify it is one thing, but the revision of an official federal document to erase what appears to have been an improper and potentially illegal exercise in historical negationism is quite another, particularly when the topic is presidential eligibility under Art. 2, § 1, cl. 5 of the Constitution.

From all appearances, it remains your humble servant’s opinion that the CRS 2009 memorandum and 2011 Report had the effect of intentionally misleading Congress, as well as the general public (also known as “the electorate”) into believing that the U.S. Supreme Court in 1939 had confirmed that, despite the principles articulated by Emmerich de Vattel in § 212 of his tome The Law of Nations – which treatise was of critical importance to the Founders at the Constitutional Convention in 1787 – a person who was merely a “citizen at birth” or a “citizen by birth” would qualify as a “natural born Citizen” and be eligible to the presidency. The Supreme Court said no such thing – and in fact, has stated just the opposite in Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162, 167-168 (1875) – and the erasure of the Elg ellipsis in the 2016 CRS Report merely serves to corroborate that conclusion.
It is as if the CRS author concluded that the ellipsis arguably was misleading, and restored, in later iterations of the memo, the original text from Elg. Obviously not the text in Elg; the text a CRS memo, specifically, a footnote in the memo.

:roll:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:10 pm

P&E: Breaking: John Solomon: Plot to Frame Trump Began “in the White House” in January 2016:
HOW MANY FAKE NARRATIVES WERE PUT FORTH BY THE OBAMA REGIME?

During the first half-hour of Wednesday night’s “Hannity,” investigative journalist John Solomon broke news when he said without equivocation that the Trump-Russia “collusion” investigation originated in a meeting “in the White House” in early January 2016, fully one year before an email was exchanged among top Obama officials indicating that information about the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign would be withheld from President-Elect Donald Trump.

Hannity has said that the Trump-Russia “collusion” claims produced a “rigged investigation” and constitute the largest political hoax in American history. However, as The Post & Email has reported over the last 9+ years, in April 2011, the Obama White House uploaded an image said to represent Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate from Hawaii which has been determined, beyond the standard of probable cause and after a 5+-year criminal investigation, to be a “computer-generated forgery.”

The birth certificate image’s alleged authenticity was reinforced by a complicit media which could have emanated from “collusion” with the Obama regime and a desire to deceive the American public. The FBI and DOJ were irrefutably made aware of the findings of fraud and forgery but refused to investigate, as has Congress to date.

While Hannity and many of his guests have drilled down over more than two years to obtain and report the true origins of the Russia “collusion” investigation, the popular radio and television host, in addition to all others in the mainstream media, has declined to report the evidence compiled by former New Jersey detective Mike Zullo, under the authority of former Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio, on the birth certificate forgery.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:44 pm

Waaaah, sez Rharon... The Obama Hoax is bigger than the Russia Hoax but even lunatics won't play with us!

Fogbow News caught up with Rharon at the Main Headquarters of the august Post and Email her home in Connecticut but she was unable to comment. The only gurgled sound she made sounded like "zoo-low" but her cries drowned out the actual word.

Avatar Photo: "I will take some time off till April 27th" - O. Taitz

bob

Post by bob » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:37 pm

P&E: Is the Mueller Report a Smokescreen?

Rondeau reads Mueller's report. :yawn: But the comments:
SafeSpace wrote:“Smokescreen” hiding what, exactly? Nothing in this article suggests obfuscation of criminal activity.
Rondeau wrote:It depends on how you interpret the word.
Jeez, Rondeau, you wrote the headline and article, and you can't even tell us how you interpret what you wrote? :swoon:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:48 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:37 pm
Jeez, Rondeau, you wrote the headline and article, and you can't even tell us how you interpret what you wrote? :swoon:
"This is left as an exercise for the reader"?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:35 pm

However, since it is beyond doubt that Rharon will construe WHATEVER she reads to suit her own narrative and agenda, it really doesn't much matter what it actually says.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:01 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:35 pm
However, since it is beyond doubt that Rharon will construe WHATEVER she reads to suit her own narrative and agenda, it really doesn't much matter what it actually says.
She had basically given us permission to construe what she wrote to fit our own narrative and agenda. That's mighty nice of her.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:05 pm

I'm doubting she read it and just taking other people's words for what it says.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Rhon doo doo has never let facts get in the way of one of her pre-conceptions before, why should she start now?

Return to “Miscellaneous”