Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

arayder

Re: Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Post by arayder » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:21 am

If you learn a little bit about law enforcement, tracking and apprehending criminals on foot in the old (and new) west you'll see that one common technique was to find the routes criminals routinely used and catch them by lying in wait, undercover at some point in the route. It's low tech. Like waiting for a buck to come along on his way to a water source. Frank Hammer used the method to track and ambush Bonnie and Clyde even though they had a car.

So why doesn't this guy wise up, stop shouting, make good on his threats and, with a couple of well armed compadres, ambush the evil doers he's dead certain are going to come along a route he's sure they'll use?

Yeah, I know it's hot. Take lots of water. Find shade.

Do it for the children!

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 32 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:53 am

I have a feelin that if this whackjob actually ran in to someone he'd wet himself and scream like a little girl, and if he had a gun he'd shoot himself somewhere embarrassing. I'd also like to know what he's on, but that's just me.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

tencats

Post by tencats » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:19 am

Oath Keepers boss Stewart Rhodes goes all-in on a conspiracy theory too wild for even Alex Jones

June 12, 2018
Nick R. Martin and Hatewatch Staff
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... alex-jones
Rhodes, whose group claims to be made up of tens of thousands of current and former law enforcement and military personnel, posted a “call to action” on the Oath Keepers website on June 6, telling his members to go to Arizona to help with an “operation” begun last month by Michael Meyer, who commonly goes by the name Lewis Arthur.

Meyer’s group, Veterans on Patrol (VOP), claimed to have uncovered evidence of child sex trafficking at an abandoned industrial site near Tucson, Arizona, and that law enforcement was not taking the situation seriously. His group has also claimed to have discovered what it said was a “child’s skull” in the desert miles away from the site.
:snippity:
Pete Santilli, a far-right radio host who acted as a spokesman for the Bundy militants during the 2016 occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, recently posted a series of tweets attacking Meyer (under the name Lewis Arthur) as a "gooftard provacateur" who should not be trusted.

Santilli also questioned why military veteran Craig Sawyer, another prominent "Pedogate" believer who goes by the nickname "Sawman" and was one of the early figures to amplify the Arizona situation, got involved with Meyer. (Sawyer has since distanced himself from the operation and deleted some early YouTube videos he’d posted about it.)
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... alex-jones

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:45 am

Crazy people not getting along crazy people, imagine that!!! :rotflmao: Each of them calling out the other faction. Priceless. Obviously another collection of the I don't have a life so I'll go make up grand conspiracies to occupy my time club. That AZ sun and much too much wacky baccy will to that to you.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Redunzl

Post by Redunzl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:27 am

It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.

==
“They accused us of suppressing freedom of expression. This was a lie and we could not let them publish it."
-- Sandinista state censor Nelba Blandon/1984

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:42 am

Redunzl wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:27 am
:yeah:

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:53 am

Redunzl wrote:
I'm sure the wacky baccy helps, and is in fast a big part. I just Can't help thinking.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:56 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:53 am
Redunzl wrote:
I'm sure the wacky baccy helps, and is in fast a big part. I just Can't help thinking.
Comments on some Facebook groups are suggesting Meth.
I don't know anything about his mental health history.
Also have never seen anybody smoking Pot acting like this.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Gee, imagine that!!!!

kate520

Post by kate520 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:41 pm

I would believe Meth, both for the caliber of people involved and for their paranoid delusions.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:03 pm

That would have been my guess, but then again I'm a cynic, and it would have been a sucker bet anyway.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:14 pm

My bet is dehydration-induced hallucinations and lightheadedness. Lightheaded is their natural state, the dehydration just intensifies it. :dazed:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:17 pm

These losers are hooked on the same drugs as most of America: failure, hatred, stupidity, and too much free time.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Oafkeepers having a webinar on the nonsense in AZ in a little over an hour - I won't listen but you can sign up if you click on the linky.
Join us for a special webinar to discuss our independent investigation into the alleged child sex trafficking site in Tucson, and a discussion on the broader issue of human trafficking, cartel murder, rape, and violence along the border, including the recent shooting of a Border Patrol Agent in the Tucson sector. On the panel will be retired Arizona LEOs with extensive experience on the border, and local residents who live the reality of a wide open border every day.

Two of our retired AZ LEOs are leading up our independent investigation of the underground bunker found by Veterans On Patrol. They can give an update on that investigation.
https://www.oathkeepers.org/invitation- ... m-pacific/

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Let me predict a summary:

BAD PEOPLE, BROWN PEOPLE, MOOSLIMS, MEXICANS WHO WANT TO TAKE AZ, CA, NM, TX, ETC. BACK.

BAD PEOPLE WHO HATE OUR FREEDOM LOVING WHITE CHRISTIAN BIBLICAL SOCIETY. BAD PEOPLE, HOMOS, FAGS, DID I SAY BROWN PEOPLE AND MOOOSLIMS!

ILLLLEGALS TRYING TO SNEAK IN AND GET ALL THOSE JUICY BENEFITS AND VOTE DEMOCRATIC. BAD PEOPLE PAID BY SOROS, PELOSI AND THE CLINTONS AND OBAMAS COMING HER TO BABY RAPE, MOTHER RAPE, FATHER RAPE AND TO ILLLLLLEGALLY DUMP TRASH. AND THE OAFSLEEPERS HAVE PICTURES, 8 1/2 BY 11 COLOR GLOSSIES. (THANK YOU ARLO).

BAD PEOPLE WHO ALL HAVE CALVES THE SIZE OF CANTALOUPES FROM SMUGGLING IN BALES OF POT, WHEN NOT SMUGGLING CHILDREN TO THE BASEMENTS OF PIZZA PARLORS TO BE RAPED AND THEN EATEN (AND YES, THE BASEMENTS WERE FILLED IN BEFORE THE PATRIOTS GOT THERE).

I am sure I missed something but I suspect that covers most of what they will "discuss."

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:59 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 pm
Oafkeepers having a webinar on the nonsense in AZ in a little over an hour - I won't listen but you can sign up if you click on the linky.
Join us for a special webinar to discuss our independent investigation into the alleged child sex trafficking site in Tucson, and a discussion on the broader issue of human trafficking, cartel murder, rape, and violence along the border, including the recent shooting of a Border Patrol Agent in the Tucson sector. On the panel will be retired Arizona LEOs with extensive experience on the border, and local residents who live the reality of a wide open border every day.

Two of our retired AZ LEOs are leading up our independent investigation of the underground bunker found by Veterans On Patrol. They can give an update on that investigation.
https://www.oathkeepers.org/invitation- ... m-pacific/
JJ MacNab and Doktor Zoom are listening so I don't have to do that. They are commenting on their tweeter feeds. Sample:
Doktor Zoom

@DoktorZoom
5m5 minutes ago
More
Head Oaf Keeper Stuart Rhodes and his two experts, Ron and Bob, are backpedaling from Lewis Arthur, and almost begging him to please stop accusing everyone he meets of being a pedophile or an ally of the cartels.

"He's gonna start a war," said one.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:30 am

Woodworker, did you miss out CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY!! and 2ND AMMENDMENT RIHGTS?

No poot blather is complete without those tics.

tencats

Post by tencats » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:44 am

Tucson Salvage
Veterans On Patrol wages war on homelessness—and combats truth
"All hands on deck!" soars like a battle cry. Prompts all sweaty homeless residents, men and women, armed and unarmed, minus the infirm, to hustle through the Bravo Base entrance to a waiting mini-van in the parking area. This bustle, fueled mostly on an exaggerated sense of duty, is to unload some donated water and food, quickly and efficiently, and store it back in camp. That's it. The June sun burns into the hundreds. Jaded war vets in wheelchairs roll eyes.

Then they relax some in the shade. Funny stories exchanged. There's been lots happening lately here, so relaxation is relative, especially for the "base commander" —a spindly Nam vet (three Marine tours) with thick white hair and burnt, seen-it-all eyes, and his "co-commander," Scott Powers, a tough, compact man of 60. Both of whom are under "high stress."

See, this is Veteran's On Patrol (VOP), led by vet's advocate Michael "Lewis Arthur" Meyer, who founded this non-profit back in 2015. An arm of that, "VOP Alpha Co—Team Pulaski" had days before overdramatically claimed a child-trafficking camp existed in the desert near West Valencia Road and I-19. Local TV news broadcast the findings with sensationalistic bents, and it all went viral. Indeed, said campsite, with its underground plastic septic tank littered with kid's toys, looked wrong, like how unnatural things in the Sonoran Desert can appear deviant and creepy, especially on video.
Read more at https://www.tucsonweekly.com/tucson/tuc ... d=17115678

Zerogame1

Post by Zerogame1 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:55 am

First time poster.
I went to the camp on June 3 to see what I could find out first hand. I went through the garbage, climbed in and around the different areas at the site, checked out the underground tank, examined the straps, and walked the perimeter. I spoke to a TV reporter and his cameraman who where doing a story for the local news. The three of us came up with the same conclusion...there was nothing there that made us think it was anything but a homeless camp.

I was also able to locate the homeless folks that not only lived there, but also made the camp. There is no tie between them and Cartels, not happening.

I also spent a couple hours hanging around Lewis at the site and all I can say is he is either high on something or just has a manic personality.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:43 am

Zerogame1 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:55 am
I also spent a couple hours hanging around Lewis at the site and all I can say is he is either high on something or just has a manic personality.
Welcome! It could be both. That's what I suspect in a lot of these cases. High and manic.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:48 am

Doktor Zoom

@DoktorZoom
Follow Follow @DoktorZoom
More
Listening in to Oath Keepers' dumb webinar about the fake Tucson "sex trafficking" camp -- aka a homeless camp. They admit there's no real evidence, but they vow to KEEP INVESTIGATING, because hey, web hits. And also, they just know that desert washes are full of traffickers

8:37 PM - 14 Jun 2018

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Zerogame1

Post by Zerogame1 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:50 am

I took photos at the camp while there and I found on one of the shelves they had made out of old wood pallets a copy of the Bible. Pretty sure that is standard Cartel reading material. When I figure out how to post a photo I will share that photo and others. :-D

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Welcome zerogame1. I saw that they might be in a bit of trouble. The owners of the house they broke into (while armed) says they want them prosecuted. They also cut a wire to a security camera while there.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Zerogame1 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:50 am
When I figure out how to post a photo I will share that photo and others. :-D
Welcome Zerogame. I forget the exact rule, but I think you have to have posted a certain number of posts before you're allowed to attach a photo. After that, you just click on the "Attachments" tab at the bottom of the screen (you'll see it when replying) and it's self-explanatory after that.

Am I being detained?

Zerogame1

Post by Zerogame1 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:15 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:24 pm
Zerogame1 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:50 am
When I figure out how to post a photo I will share that photo and others. :-D
Welcome Zerogame. I forget the exact rule, but I think you have to have posted a certain number of posts before you're allowed to attach a photo. After that, you just click on the "Attachments" tab at the bottom of the screen (you'll see it when replying) and it's self-explanatory after that.
Thanks NotaPerson, I will learn how to navigate my way around this site eventually.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”