Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

maydijo

Re: Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Post by maydijo » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:36 am

We usually throw a Halloween party which always includes trick or treating, but since it's not a custom here, I ask the neighbours a week before and drop off candy for anyone who wants trick or treaters (with plenty of extras as a thank you.) My neighbours are awesome. One is a Jehovah's Witness but she always hands out candy anyway because she thinks it's fun to spoil kids, and most of the neighbours also go out and buy more candy, so that, even though we only hit up 5 or 6 homes, the kids come away with tons of goodies. (We live in a rural area so that's almost every house on our street.) The neighbours always tell me how much they enjoy it too; one year a neighbour was moving away just before Halloween and specifically requested that we have the party a week early because she didn't want to miss out on the trick or treaters.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:49 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:31 am
LtDansLegs wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:44 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:52 pm
Isn't it a bit weird that the government issued a "be on the lookout" bulletin without the subjects' names?
Yeah, it's extremely odd and I thought so from the beginning. They weren't doing anything illegal that was mentioned in the release, just 'being in the area' isn't. There was no press release published from the agency that allegedly issued the alert either.
It was the follow-up story (the video posted above) that explained the reasons for the original odd release. It is still there and still has the unnamed suspects pictured.

https://kvoa.com/news/local-news/2018/1 ... -activity/
TUCSON — One house sitter is earning her paycheck after catching suspected thieves in the act. Lynn Mader says she was swinging by one of the homes she was watching when she noticed two men on top of the roof.

“I came Thursday night to look at a clients house and feed her kitty and when I got here I noticed some men on the roof with flashlights. So I made a fast U-turn. I parked a couple of houses down. I called my client who said no one should be on her roof and from there I just called 9-11,” Mader said.

Mader says after spotting the men she parked several houses down and called law enforcement.

“They jumped in their truck. They had a panel truck with red writing on it with the back opened up so they jumped in their truck with their ladder and took off and I followed them through the foothills here,” Mader said.
Yeah I read that prior to posting, but I don't think it really explains much. If anything it makes it more bizarre (and still no evidence of an actual press release from anyone), since the vehicle referenced in the first is completely different than the followup. Louie and Friends are nutters, no doubt, but climbing a ladder to a random roof in a random neighborhood nowhere near their usual area of operation (for solar panels that are on EVERY house in that part of the state) doesn't really follow.

I just dislike them getting any traction with the persecution claims to their supporters and this certainly provides some.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:50 am

Seims like there is more than 1 Aussie nut with the name of Fiona.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:26 pm

"Camp Conklin" was given 72 hours to vacate the parking lot where they have been camping etc.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:40 pm

All right, we can have us a nice battle over a vacant lot!

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:43 pm

twitter smackdown.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:25 pm

Well he is still on twitter posting videos of him draining the water stations left in the desert for immigrants. He is really an asshole.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:48 pm

Whip wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:43 pm
twitter smackdown.JPG
Must just mean they removed an individual post, account seems to be active and posting.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:07 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:48 pm
Whip wrote:
twitter smackdown.JPG
Must just mean they removed an individual post, account seems to be active and posting.
#smackdownfail :(

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:32 am

Whip wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:07 pm
LtDansLegs wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:48 pm
Whip wrote:
twitter smackdown.JPG
#smackdownfail :(
Don't worry. I'm sure a full ban is only a matter of time with them... :-D

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:38 am

Seims like Louie had a meltdown in court. Trial set for January. This is his hospital hissy fit trial.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:25 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:38 am
Seims like Louie had a meltdown in court. This is his hospital hissy fit trial.
He had a hissy fit at his hissy fit trial? :mrgreen:

tjh

Post by tjh » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:14 pm

That's at https://www.facebook.com/unitedagainstvopandinjustice/ ... 11/29/18 9:05-ish (can't find an off-FB link) : several screens down now, no significant comments.

There's also a FB event set up for the trial :

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM MST
Tucson City Court 103 E Alameda, Tucson, Arizona 85701

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:15 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:25 am
scirreeve wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:38 am
Seims like Louie had a meltdown in court. This is his hospital hissy fit trial.
He had a hissy fit at his hissy fit trial? :mrgreen:
one must be consistent.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:56 pm

Some how not terribly surprising. Wonder how it will go when they continue to NOT recognize his magnificence?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:21 pm

For completeness on the trespassing and burglary case,

1. Paul Flores is pleading guilty to the misdemeanor trespassing charge. The sentencing was supposed to be this week but nothing is posted. I believe it will be probation.

2. Meyer and Koloski had a status conference in mid-November. Koloski has counsel, the court expressed concern that Meyer has been unable to retain counsel.

Meyer's entry.
CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
Defendant present, out of custody.
The Court questions the defendant regarding his ability to retain counsel.
The Court discusses the matter and scheduling with the defendant and Ms. Miller.
IT IS ORDERED appointing the Legal Defender’s Office to represent the defendant in this matter.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that a Status Conference is set on December 17, 2018, at 9:00 AM, in
Division SR.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:21 pm
For completeness on the trespassing and burglary case,

1. Paul Flores is pleading guilty to the misdemeanor trespassing charge. The sentencing was supposed to be this week but nothing is posted. I believe it will be probation.

2. Meyer and Koloski had a status conference in mid-November. Koloski has counsel, the court expressed concern that Meyer has been unable to retain counsel.

Meyer's entry.
CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
Defendant present, out of custody.
The Court questions the defendant regarding his ability to retain counsel.
The Court discusses the matter and scheduling with the defendant and Ms. Miller.
IT IS ORDERED appointing the Legal Defender’s Office to represent the defendant in this matter.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that a Status Conference is set on December 17, 2018, at 9:00 AM, in
Division SR.
I look at some anti VOP pages sometimes - they are mostly locals that follow that nutter way more closely than I do. They have said.
1. Flores sentencing rescheduled for sometime in Jan. (I don't remember the date).
2. Lewie has status conference for Agua Blanca trespass/burglary Dec. 17. He seems to be pro se.
3. Lewie's CEMEX trespass trial is Dec. 11.
4. I saw one poster say Kosloski's charge was dropped. Speculation that he might testify against Lewie - I have no idea if true.

tjh

Post by tjh » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Surely SL wouldn't deign to accept gummint support on this matter?

I envision the staff of the defender's office drawing straws to see who gets this assignment.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:22 pm

tjh wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:18 pm
Surely SL wouldn't deign to accept gummint support on this matter?

I envision the staff of the defender's office drawing straws to see who gets this assignment.
I imagine them taking up a collection to hire private counsel.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:38 pm

Now instead of just draining the water stations he is punching holes in them so they can't be refilled and putting a "VOP was here" sticker on them. I hope he gets arrested for destruction of property or whatever.
► Show Spoiler

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Sounds like Lewis was arrested again. He went to the street in front of Rachel Krause's house (she runs an anti VOP FB page) and was yelling and screaming at her. He says she called CPS on him or something. Not sure of the charge but the cop talks about disturbing the peace. Video of Lewis acting like a mad man in the spoiler.
Someone decided to come bully me while my husband was deployed.
I guess he thought I would be afraid and run away and hide.
Instead? I sat on the phone with dispatch (on speaker), in the dirt (armed), waiting for the deputies to roll in.
He picked the wrong little girl.
More deputies are arriving. Waiting on Detectives / Supervisors and ?
Neighbors are also pressing charges against him.
► Show Spoiler
From the comments on that post
United Against VOP and Injustice He's being questioned for his side of the story now. My neighbors to the west got the whole thing on video. Neighbor to the right, as well (he isn't home right now). Just got off the phone with him.
Lewis is being arrested. Still have 6 deputies here, 2 left.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:11 pm

And he has been booked into the Pima County jail.
Capture.JPG

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:13 pm

The serious problem with doing things like that in places like TX and NM and AZ is that the natives tend to be armed, some of them heavily, and it can be a Darwinian moment for some of these idjits, Lewis I'm thinking of in particular. They don't take threats or trespassing lightly.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:13 pm
The serious problem with doing things like that in places like TX and NM and AZ is that the natives tend to be armed, some of them heavily, and it can be a Darwinian moment for some of these idjits, Lewis I'm thinking of in particular. They don't take threats or trespassing lightly.
Rachel was armed and Lewis knew it. You can see her gun in the video.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:16 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:38 pm
Now instead of just draining the water stations he is punching holes in them so they can't be refilled and putting a "VOP was here" sticker on them.
This would make a great Twilight Zone episode. Lewis escapes from prison, gets lost in the desert, is near death from thirst, finds a water station, and runs up to it only to see the "VOP was here" sticker on it and the hole he punched in it.

The camera, viewing from above, pulls further away as he cries out in madness. Cue Rod Serling:

CLOSING NARRATION: "Rest in peace, Lewis Arthur. A man who destroyed real goods to fight imaginary evils. A man who thought he was rescuring people, but never thought that someday he might need to be rescued - from the Twilight Zone."

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”