"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

RoadScholar

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by RoadScholar »

I had only heard the truncated version of this statement, apparently. The full version is even more suited to the bubo in the White House:

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture."

---Thomas Paine (emphasis mine)
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Gregg

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:39 am
Combined with "people wear masks to disrespect me" to "wear a mask, it helps", if that doesn't make their heads explode, what will?

I learned, during my divorce, you can't reason with the unreasonable.

Sad!
Nope, "Sometimes ya just gotta dig a hole" Nicky Santoro
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

There are lots of "we're over the target" posts by the Q folk still on (and there are lots).

Example: 161K followers: https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx

They make it easy to find the next round to ban, the underground it ain't :lol:

Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

fierceredpanda wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:31 am
Considering that the Q rabble's sainted savior Trump is wishing an obviously-guilty child sex trafficker "well" from the White House podium, you would think they would start pondering the contradictions. Alas, that's never going to happen.
It is all just part of the long game that Q and Trump are playing to confuse the bad people. Just like Mueller's investigation was really just to disguise all the activity being done by Trump to round up, arrest and execute Obama (both), Clinton (both), Comey, all the bad FBI agents, DOJ agents and the entire Democratic party. OOPS, I forgot Soros, he gets executed all, too (I am aware of all internet protocols -- whatever happened to that guy?).
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

It wasn't until after this story that Twitter suspended his account.

The Shocking Secret Past of One of QAnon’s Most Toxic Stars
STOP, THIEF!
QAnon conspiracy theorist Tommy Gelati loves to talk. Just not about this.
Will Sommer William Bredderman Researcher
Updated Jul. 24, 2020 1:26PM ET / Published Jul. 24, 2020 3:22AM ET

Trash-talking QAnon conspiracy theorist Tommy Gelati has a long list of celebrities he thinks belong in prison—or who might secretly be there already. Using a verified Twitter account with more than 230,000 followers and a hugely popular podcast, Gelati, who goes by the alias “Tommy G” online, has whipped up QAnon conspiracy theory mobs against celebrities like Chrissy Teigen and companies like online furniture store Wayfair. He promises that prominent figures in the Democratic Party and Hollywood will soon be arrested in a wave of that mass detention QAnon believers call “The Storm.” He’s claimed that top celebrities torture children for “adrenochrome,” a substance conspiracy theorists believe contains magical life-giving powers. After Tom Hanks contracted the coronavirus, Gelati began speculating that Hanks’s recent haircut proved that he was secretly hosting Saturday Night Live from prison.

But what’s less clear to his audience is that Gelati himself served nearly two years in a federal prison after engineering a sensational bank robbery with a crew dubbed the “College Boy Robbers.” Now, his online rise highlights how anyone can reinvent themselves and find success in an era where conspiracy theories run rampant. Gelati didn’t respond to requests for comment. But in a Twitter video posted after this article was published, he acknowledged his bank robbery conviction and vowed to “shut down” The Daily Beast.

On Twitter and his podcast, “No Mercy,” Gelati has declared his belief in QAnon. QAnon believers hold that a series of anonymous clues by a figure called “Q” are actually secret signals from within the Trump administration, revealing that the world is controlled by a cabal of pedophile-cannibals in the Democratic Party and Hollywood. The FBI considers QAnon a potential source of domestic terrorism, and it’s inspired murders, child abduction plots, and a terrorist incident, among other crimes.

In viral Twitter threads, Gelati tells his QAnon fans how Donald Trump will soon redeem the country in a purge of his foes—and whips them into frenzies over specific celebrities. “His style is a lot more aggressive and insulting than a lot of the other Q gurus,” Mike Rothschild, a journalist who tracks the QAnon movement, told The Daily Beast. “He seems like the really agro guy yelling at the TV in a bar, except thousands of people share it immediately.” Gelati was one of the first major promoters of the Wayfair conspiracy theory, which focused on high-priced furniture available on Wayfair to suggest that the site was being used to traffic children. Wayfair denied the allegation, but that didn’t stop just one of Gelati’s tweets about the company from racking up more than 27,000 retweets and more than 1.4 million views on Twitter.
More: https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-sta ... nk-robbery

Another upstanding Q supporter:

QAnon Conspiracy Theorist Agent Margaritaville on the Run From Cops
The 57-year-old conspiracy theorist is on the run from police after being charged with two counts of "engaging in conduct to impede performance of justice duties."
By Mack Lamoureux July 24, 2020, 7:00am

The squat man with hair as white as snow slowly lifts his hooded head to the camera. His eyes full of fear dart back and forth before he quickly pulls down his hood. “Hi,” he says, his face suddenly brightening. “I hear I’m wanted.” This is Agent Margaritaville. He’s a YouTuber, a QAnon conspiracy theorist, and, since May, a wanted man. The 57-year-old, whose real name is Gerald Brummell, is wanted on two charges of engaging “in conduct to impede performance of justice duties.” Toronto police told VICE that Brummell has yet to be arrested or turn himself in and they are “actively looking for him.”
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/y3z5 ... -from-cops
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... n-1033739/
Searches for the hashtags #OutOfShadows, #FallCabal, and #QAnonTruth now yield zero results, as do searches for the hashtags #wwg1wga and #QAnon. As Rolling Stone has previously reported, such hashtags amassed millions of views prior to being removed from the platform.
A TikTok spokesperson told Rolling Stone such content contained disinformation, which is prohibited in the platform’s community guidelines, and confirmed that it was working to make QAnon-related content more difficult to find in its search function. TikTok will also be working to remove conspiracy theory-related videos and accounts, though some hashtags were still searchable on the platform as of this writing.
but they are still on Instagram

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:59 am
There are lots of "we're over the target" posts by the Q folk still on (and there are lots).

Example: 161K followers: https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx

They make it easy to find the next round to ban, the underground it ain't :lol:

Reference "Okie oil Man" from the Dinar scams, "bringing the RV in for a landing"
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 9 years so far Admin Law Judge for 3 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

Screenshot_20200725-172459_Instagram[11071].jpg
Latest from Q Anon crazy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Brandy Zadrozny
@BrandyZadrozny
EXCLUSIVE: Documents from an internal Facebook investigation into Qanon show, for the first time, the massive scale of the conspiracy theory's community on the platform. We're talking thousands of groups, millions of members.

https://t.co/LElvZbXzpP?amp=1
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

"...our policies against coordinated inauthentic behavior."

There's a candidate for Preposterous Euphemism of the Year.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

QAnon is now in the process of hijacking completely child sex-trafficking, putting actual activists in peril of being derided as "kooks"

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:18 pm
QAnon is now in the process of hijacking completely child sex-trafficking, putting actual activists in peril of being derided as "kooks"
This seems to be part of the life cycle of any mass movement.
  • First a few lone voices speak out
  • Then it becomes more widely talked about
  • Then it is deemed worthy of serious discussion
  • Then it gains widespread support
  • Then some of the voices in the movement go off the deep end and into petty irrelevancy and/or
  • Kooks come out and co-opt the movement
  • At which point things go off the rails and it becomes the subject of mockery and derision
  • Which is when it begins to lose popular support, until
  • It is once again no longer cool/taken seriously
Being an Old, I've seen this happen to feminism; the civil rights movement; the child abuse/sexual abuse issue; and is now starting to happen with the trans rights movement.

The crazier the person, the louder their voice, the more attention they get, and the more damage they do to the cause. They either have fallen so far into groupthink as to not recognize that, or they don't care, 'cuz they just hijacked the cause to get themselves the attention they crave.
I've heard this bull before.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image Image

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

:sick: :sick:

How can that NOT be parody? :sick:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

Every time I see Trumpy Bear my first thought is that I need to get one to use for target practice.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

There's also some major homoeroticism in that ad. Or am I, a straight person, seeing something that isn't there?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

You're seeing something that isn't there. You may be confusing it with infantilism, which isn't uncommon with you silly str8s.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Trumpy bear and that advert has been going since 2016, and amazingly Trump had nothing to do with it. Someone sneaked the rights to it and is now making money off of it without Lard Tinyfingers getting his cut.

SO ya it predates Qanon by quite a while.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

DejaMoo wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:51 pm
Being an Old, I've seen this happen to feminism; the civil rights movement; the child abuse/sexual abuse issue; and is now starting to happen with the trans rights movement.

The crazier the person, the louder their voice, the more attention they get, and the more damage they do to the cause. They either have fallen so far into groupthink as to not recognize that, or they don't care, 'cuz they just hijacked the cause to get themselves the attention they crave.
QAnon is not, in any way, a good faith "movement" like the others you named and never was. it is—and always has been—a calculated, weaponized, campaign of terror and abuse. like the terfs.
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:53 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:51 pm

QAnon is not, in any way, a good faith "movement" like the others you named and never was. it is—and always has been—a calculated, weaponized, campaign of terror and abuse. like the terfs.
Like the transactivists, too. Look up the Degenderettes and their "art" installation at a San Francisco library, featuring barbed-wire-wrapped baseball bats to attack women with.
I've heard this bull before.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:20 pm
Like the transactivists, too. Look up the Degenderettes and their "art" installation at a San Francisco library, featuring barbed-wire-wrapped baseball bats to attack women with.
you're off topic, dejamoo. you're also wrong, but most importantly, you're off topic. that said, they all look pretty harmless to me
Oakland chapter had a queer burlesque fundraiser where we raffled off bats and a barbed-wire scourge, and then gave that money to a gender-affirming martial arts instructor who taught us the secret bro art of Brazilian jiu-jitsu (one of the smarter things we’ve done, considering we seem to have a proclivity for chasing nazi scum around San Francisco). There are some stickers going around this season for harassing organizations like The Salvation Army, which claim to do good but actually hate on queers.

Honestly, our most effective project is just wearing our back-panels around town to make other femmes and queers feel safer, and posting lots of pictures on Instagram to help isolated queers across the country feel like there’s at least somebody out there visibly fighting for them.
http://www.maskmagazine.com/the-proximi ... enderettes

or i guess as harmless as they can be when shit like this is in the news
Two North Carolina women have been charged with sexual battery and second-degree kidnapping of a transgender woman in the bathroom of a North Carolina bar, Raleigh police said.

Amber Harrell, 38, and Jessica Fowler, 31, were arrested and charged with sexual battery and second-degree kidnapping, according to the offense report. The caller said the two continued to assault the victim at the bar — despite the bartender’s repeated orders to stop. One of the women apparently asked the victim if she had a penis.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... -bathroom/

i agree tho, that a can of mace accessorizes better than a baseball bat. back on topic, i wonder if those two north carolina ladies were QAnon?
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”