"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Foggy

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, even if it was only 3% nationwide, in a country with 330 million people that would be 9.9 million people who are frootloop whackjob industrial-strength morons.

That's a lot of fucking morons, even if he had lost the last presidential election. :towel:

So you go into a store and there are 100 people in the store. Which 3 are so stoopit they actually voted for this sociopathic crybaby idiot to be President of the United States of America? :shock:
In other news, scientists have discovered that water is wet. Film at 11.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

pipistrelle

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:04 am
Yeah, even if it was only 3% nationwide, in a country with 330 million people that would be 9.9 million people who are frootloop whackjob industrial-strength morons.

That's a lot of fucking morons, even if he had lost the last presidential election. :towel:

So you go into a store and there are 100 people in the store. Which 3 are so stoopit they actually voted for this sociopathic crybaby idiot to be President of the United States of America? :shock:
They're at another store at the other end of the area. :-)

The whack jobs have always been there. (I know; I've been to family dinners.) Now they have platforms and followers and validation. And 2/3 of the government. And the congressman with the drunk driving convictions, the one with the imaginary cattle, the one with the blind eye to sexual abuse, etc.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

:lol:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Addie

Post by Addie »

Cross-posting
Business Insider: The Trump campaign relies on a huge network of QAnon accounts to spread conspiracy theories and disinformation, data shows
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 9 years so far Admin Law Judge for 3 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

An acquaintance outed herself on Instagram as a whacko Q believer. She posted crazy shit about the Platinum Wayfair team, Goya, and Chrissy Teigen. Does anyone know what the Platinum Wayfair team is supposedly?

Am I wrong or are there increasingly more of them out there?

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

SuzieC wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:08 am
An acquaintance outed herself on Instagram as a whacko Q believer. She posted crazy shit about the Platinum Wayfair team, Goya, and Chrissy Teigen. Does anyone know what the Platinum Wayfair team is supposedly?

Am I wrong or are there increasingly more of them out there?
Supposedly an elite group of Wayfair employees who are the only ones allowed to deal with the orders for the children shipped in dressers.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

(Ppssst! The Swedish children at IKEA are much cheaper!)
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

kate520 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:29 am
But they require assembly....with a special hex key... :dance:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

I love this place.
ImageImageImage x4

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

QAnon Devotees Plan Rally At Republican National Convention
Pro-Q personalities and followers will gather at an ice rink and indoor sports facility 11 minutes away from the RNC​ to “rock out on stage to celebrate President Donald Trump’s nomination and eventual defeat of Sleepy Joe Biden,” according to the event page. The ticket page clocks the event at eight hours long ​on August 25Pro-Q personalities and followers will gather at an ice rink and indoor sports facility 11 minutes away from the RNC​ to “rock out on stage to celebrate President Donald Trump’s nomination and eventual defeat of Sleepy Joe Biden,” according to the event page. The ticket page clocks the event at eight hours long ​on August 25....
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/qan ... onvention/

:smoking:
Am I being detained?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Wasn’t July 4 the latest “any day now”? How many times these people gonna fall for the same old same old?

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Frater I*I wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:40 am
kate520 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:29 am
But they require assembly....with a special hex key... :dance:
:lol: :lol:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:12 pm
Wasn’t July 4 the latest “any day now”? How many times these people gonna fall for the same old same old?
"Disinformation is necessary." - Q

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

But I thought Jeff Sessions was going to bring down the whole house of cards?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:07 pm
But I thought Jeff Sessions was going to bring down the whole house of cards?
President Kamila Harris will be finishing her second term and they will still be saying, "trust the plan."

And Rharon will be posting that Zullo and the Sheriff will be prosecuting Obama, any day now.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

NotaPerson wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:05 pm
QAnon Devotees Plan Rally At Republican National Convention
Pro-Q personalities and followers will gather at an ice rink and indoor sports facility 11 minutes away from the RNC​ to “rock out on stage to celebrate President Donald Trump’s nomination and eventual defeat of Sleepy Joe Biden,” according to the event page. The ticket page clocks the event at eight hours long ​on August 25Pro-Q personalities and followers will gather at an ice rink and indoor sports facility 11 minutes away from the RNC​ to “rock out on stage to celebrate President Donald Trump’s nomination and eventual defeat of Sleepy Joe Biden,” according to the event page. The ticket page clocks the event at eight hours long ​on August 25....
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/qan ... onvention/

:smoking:
Probably be better attended than the Rethuglican convention, especially now as I just heard that IMPOTUS is going to show up at the rally and introduce JFK Jr. as his running mate. Spread the word.
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 9 years so far Admin Law Judge for 3 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

Doesn't the R convention get to weigh in on replacing VP Dense with JFK Jr?

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Yes Suzie and Woodworker, the Convention is the 3rd goalpost shift for the Q crowd. First it was going to be on their mistaken date of JFK Jr.'s birthday when it was actually JFK's... then it was going to be JFK Jr. at Mount Rushmore for 4th of July... and now it's the Convention and Donald will shaft Pence for JFK Jr.

QAnon Followers Think JFK Jr. Is Coming Back on the 4th of July
He’s an avid Trump supporter and has been hiding in Pennsylvania for two decades, according to some people on Twitter who don’t seem to realize he’s actually dead
By EJ Dickson

Consider, if you will, a sliding scale of celebrities. On one end of this spectrum are those who are still alive, including but not limited to: Jennifer Aniston, Justin Bieber, nine-tenths of the original cast of Beverly Hills, 90210. On the other end are those who are dead, also including but not limited to: Elvis Presley, John Belushi, and (arguably) Tupac. On this scientific scale, John F. Kennedy Jr. falls somewhere in between Judy Garland and former Minnesota Twins center fielder Kirby Puckett; all of which is to say, he is extremely, irrefutably dead. In July 1999, the pulchritudinous son of John and Jackie Kennedy and cofounder of George magazine perished in a tragic plane crash at the age of 38, along with his wife Carolyn Bessette and his sister-in-law Lauren. At least, this is the conventional narrative perpetuated by the fake news media, according to supporters of the pro-Trump conspiracy theory QAnon. Hardcore Q believers think that JFK Jr. is not only alive and well, but also that he plans to emerge from his 20-year hiatus from public life by coming out and supporting Trump as his running mate in 2020. Moreover, they believe that a guy in Pittsburgh named Vincent Fusca is actually JFK Jr. in disguise, and they have made T-shirts promoting this belief. (Seriously. You can buy them on Amazon.)

The theory that JFK Jr. is alive and a Trump supporter and a hirsute former financial services professional who lives in Pittsburgh has been percolating in QAnon forums for at least the past year. But it recently made a resurgence on YouTube, where QAnon supporters are posting tutorials for how to make JFK Jr. face masks to wear to Trump’s much-hyped July 4th rally, when they believe JFK Jr. will finally emerge from hiding. The goal of the masks, according to Daily Beast reporter Will Sommer, is for believers to be able to easily identify other QAnon supporters (though, frankly, this seems unlikely, as the shock of seeing a long-dead celebrity casually walking around Washington would almost certainly inspire mass fear and panic in the streets).

So what, exactly, is the basis for this theory, and where did it come from? Why, exactly, do QAnon believers ardently cling to the idea that John John is alive and well and living in Pittsburgh? And did Vincent Fusca have sex with Daryl Hannah in the 1980s? These are just a few of the important questions we must answer.
How did JFK Jr. become involved?
The theory that Kennedy was alive and running Q arose in June 2018, after the anonymous poster behind Q briefly went dark. Another anonymous poster, “R,” showed up on the QAnon forums on the website 8chan and started dropping hints that JFK Jr. had faked his death to avoid being targeted by members of the deep-state conspiracy and was actually Q. The idea gained further credence thanks to Liz Crokin, a right-wing conspiracy theorist who referred to JFK Jr.’s role as Q during a 2018 interview with vlogger Jenny Moonstone. In the video, Crokin cited Q’s posts about former President John F. Kennedy as evidence that JFK Jr. was running the account. “The way that Q talks about JFK Sr. in the posts, it is with such love and passion, it makes me think that it is someone that is close to him,” Crokin said in the video. “If JFK Jr. faked his death and was alive, it would make sense that he was Q.” Adding fuel to the fire, a quote attributed to JFK Jr. in praise of Trump was widely shared by QAnon supporters on social media. “If my dear friend Donald Trump ever decided to sacrifice his fabulous billionaire lifestyle to become president he would be an unstoppable force for ultimate justice that Democrats and Republicans alike would celebrate,” the quote, which was reportedly published in George Magazine in June 1999, read. (Kennedy’s fatal plane crash was on July 16, 1999.)

The fact-checking website Politifact later found there was no record of Kennedy ever having written such a thing in George — or anywhere else, for that matter. (The photo accompanying the post, however, did appear to be genuine, and was taken at a Knicks game the two attended in March 1999.) Not wanting to let a silly thing like facts get in the way, QAnon supporters clung to the theory that Kennedy and Trump had long been in cahoots, and the quote continues to circulate to this day, as does another “quote” from JFK Jr. reportedly vowing to avenge his father’s death, “even if I have to bring down the whole government.” (It’s unclear if that quote is real — either way, it was in the context of accusations that Lyndon B. Johnson was behind his father’s assassination. For the record, Lyndon B. Johnson is also very, very dead.)
More: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... ry-854938/

This JFK Jr. bullsh*t has been going on since 2018:

JFK Jr. didn’t die! He runs QAnon! And he’s No. 1 Trump fan, omg!!!
4 things to know about the QAnon conspiracy theory
By Avi Selk August 5, 2018 at 1:37 p.m. EDT
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ret ... p-fan-omg/

Tim Burke.JPG

The Q folk haven't been quite as active, in my test a while back I followed some and they followed back from a "Q Train"... there doesn't seem to be as much fire in them, but maybe they are just resting. Like birthers, they always come back dumber than before. :smoking:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

SuzieC

Post by SuzieC »

Orlylicious I want to taunt my Q believing acquaintance with a loser meme--what would you suggest?

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Twitter Safety@TwitterSafety

We’ve been clear that we will take strong enforcement action on behavior that has the potential to lead to offline harm. In line with this approach, this week we are taking further action on so-called ‘QAnon’ activity across the service.

We will permanently suspend accounts Tweeting about these topics that we know are engaged in violations of our multi-account policy, coordinating abuse around individual victims, or are attempting to evade a previous suspension — something we’ve seen more of in recent weeks.

In addition, we will:

1. No longer serve content and accounts associated with QAnon in Trends and recommendations
2. Work to ensure we’re not highlighting this activity in search and conversations
3. Block URLs associated with QAnon from being shared on Twitter

These actions will be rolled out comprehensively this week. We will continue to review this activity across our service and update our rules and enforcement approach again if necessary.

As we work at scale to protect the public conversation in the face of evolving threats, we’ll continue to lead with transparency and offer more context on our efforts.
I've heard this bull before.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Breaking/adding to Deja's post

Q Twitter.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

tek

Post by tek »

This must mean the time is near! :daydream:
There's no way back
from there to here

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Considering that the Q rabble's sainted savior Trump is wishing an obviously-guilty child sex trafficker "well" from the White House podium, you would think they would start pondering the contradictions. Alas, that's never going to happen.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

Combined with "people wear masks to disrespect me" to "wear a mask, it helps", if that doesn't make their heads explode, what will?

I learned, during my divorce, you can't reason with the unreasonable.

Sad!
ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”