U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (Ind.-AZ)

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:12 pm The Dem-turned-MAGA state representative in NC who gave the MAGA mutts here a veto-proof majority:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/05/politics ... index.html

Turned from reasonable to shitgibbon in under 6 months.
She ran in a blue district, won of course, then turned red. If I were conspiracy minded I could think things about that. As it is, she should have resigned the seat as the voters voted someone else in...a Democrat.

But she has good reasons. She's thin-skinned like a Republican. Here's the whinefest:
At the news conference Wednesday, Cotham said that “the turning point for me was when I was criticized for using the American flag and the praying hands emoji on all my social media platforms and even on the back of different vehicles that I have.”

“I really could not believe that that was the conversations that was happening at that time, and I was deeply offended,” she said, adding that “to say that that is wrong and not to be able to show off a flag because the others hijack it for something else, why are we at this place in politics?”
Did it even happen? And really? You couldn't brush off criticism?
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:09 pm
Did it even happen? And really? You couldn't brush off criticism?
I don't believe a word coming out of it's mouth. I'm fed up with this stupidity.

Return to “Current Politics”